Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FOOTBALL PLAYERS OPINIONS ON HEAD COACHES RESIGNING...
Do you think that a Head Coach resigning at such a late time is the proper thing to do ? Personally I think that any HC resigning effective FEB. 1 or later had better have sickness or death in the family. It may be a little harsh but to just cut out on the Kids is unforgivable especially this close to Spring Practice... Tongue
Well, i could understand a kid my age getting mad about that. I had a coach who abandoned me my freshman year. It felt like my world was gone or something. Then we ended up with a wacko that made our team a little better but hurt us more in the end.
Let's be careful with personal slams on coaches in this thread.
SuperMario Wrote:I had a coach who abandoned me my freshman year. It felt like my world was gone or something. .

I feel ya there man
Mario he had good reason to resign he had just gotten a new family u cant blame him but i know it hurt
spxdad Wrote:Let's be careful with personal slams on coaches in this thread.

sorry spx, I didnt mean that to be personal. This is the way of most pike county school at this moments.
i think that coaches should resign earlier so a player can know what to expect for the following season
With all the speculation surrounding the PC and Pikeville jobs I think the coaches should've made a decision sooner instead of keeping all the people wondering.