Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Cheer, what's age got to do with it... do with it?
hillbilly Wrote:Those girls are in the seventh grade this year.

no those girls are in the 6th grade, one happens to be my niece and she is in 6th grade @ Belfry middle, she has never been held back, or skipped a grade. She cheered Pikevilee white in 4th grade. We had no problem with it, she loved it, but it was 4th grade.
friendofbelfry Wrote:no those girls are in the 6th grade, one happens to be my niece and she is in 6th grade @ Belfry middle, she has never been held back, or skipped a grade. She cheered Pikevilee white in 4th grade. We had no problem with it, she loved it, but it was 4th grade.

She must be one of the two that returned to Belfry after one year at Pikeville.
PHS Watergirl Wrote:Hmmmm.... interesting..... I have a daughter that is in the 8th grade and cheers varsity. I can tell you that it is not of who she is or who we are. We had several not so good years in elementary and one in Jr high. I gave her the option last year to try out for varsity because of this. she tried out and made it and if I do say so myself she does a good job!:rockon: She is not too imature, and gets along with all the older girls, in fact they are some of her good friends.

this is true. it does make the person better. but alot of times when they are actually in high school, they don't want to cheer anymore. and that is the whole truth cause i know that this happens alot.TongueirateSho