Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preview of the 59th District
Let's hear it.... Top teams and players
Shelby Valley should be the favorite, they return all 5 starters and Rose and Wright might be the best guards in the region. They not big or very deep but the starters are very experienced and play very good together. Pikeville, East Ridge, and Jenkins are all very close. Should be a good district.
Top players in order. Summer Rose, Kayla Newsome, Tobulayefa Watts,Leslie Stewart, Britney Tackett, Herrick Thacker, Kristin Thacker, Grace Bartley, Cassidy Wright, Katie May,Kyle if Tackett, Hannah Mullins
Jerrica Thacker at 6 and Kylie Tackett at 11th
1. Shelby valley
2. East ridge
3.pikeville
4. Jenkins
Valley and Jenkins !!
Sports72 Wrote:Valley and Jenkins !!

Jenkins could be a very good team
Thats a joke.
Maroons Wrote:Thats a joke.

You have not changed still ignorant
The 8th grader Rowe from Shelby Valley is the best player in this region or area period. Multiple D1 offers. That includes the 14th Region.
Maroons Wrote:The 8th grader Rowe from Shelby Valley is the best player in this region or area period. Multiple D1 offers. That includes the 14th Region.

Now that a joke !!! How old is she any way all I hear is 7th 8th grade. Shouldn't she be a in 11th ??
She is 14,lol.
new o Wrote:She is 14,lol.

Nothing that funny. Doesn't she turn 15 in the next few weeks? Not all kids get to drive as 9th graders, and not all kids are 19 years old before their senior season even begins. It was your right to do it, but it's not that funny that somebody would question it.
And I answered it. I think it's funny how people question age only when talent exist. If she could not dribble no one would say a thing about her. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions pertaining to my daughter. By the way the person that mentioned age has two daughters that can drive as freshmen.
Thats the way I like answers. Take credit for your kids. New O Cass is a great player. My bet is she will easily play higher than most in this area. Dont listen to the haters. Talent proves itself everyday.
Maroons Wrote:The 8th grader Rowe from Shelby Valley is the best player in this region or area period. Multiple D1 offers. That includes the 14th Region.

How can you say best player in the region and she can't start on her high school team.
Just so everyone knows, Megget was banned for life because the above comment. That explains who runs this site. Such a joke and most unprofessional site there are.

A fact was stated. That's all. I guess the truth hurts. If you can't start on your team, you can't be labeled best player in the region. Period. That's just an insult to the other players that have earned the right to be mentioned.
Dr.Basketball Wrote:Just so everyone knows, Megget was banned for life because the above comment. That explains who runs this site. Such a joke and most unprofessional site there are.

A fact was stated. That's all. I guess the truth hurts. If you can't start on your team, you can't be labeled best player in the region. Period. That's just an insult to the other players that have earned the right to be mentioned.

Whats hurtful is the kid in question probably already has more D1 offers and looks as a non starter on a high school team than the starters on the other teams. Now that shows you what you know about basketball and college potential. When its all said and done we will see what kid is the most successful and by then you, nor your posse will be anywhere around to talk.

But while we are on the discussion of Megget, how do you know what this poster was banned for and why? I am sure the mods would like to know that because multiple accounts are a no no Dr Basketball.
Motley Wrote:Nothing that funny. Doesn't she turn 15 in the next few weeks? Not all kids get to drive as 9th graders, and not all kids are 19 years old before their senior season even begins. It was your right to do it, but it's not that funny that somebody would question it.

Motley give us rundown for Pikeville this year. How much Keathley gonna help?:Shaking:
LadyCat12 Wrote:Now that a joke !!! How old is she any way all I hear is 7th 8th grade. Shouldn't she be a in 11th ??

While we are getting rundowns LadyCat12 how are the Cavs gonna look like this year? Confusedinglepar
Also the best player in the 14th region has just committed D1 to EKU Jada Higgins.
Dr.Basketball Wrote:Just so everyone knows, Megget was banned for life because the above comment. That explains who runs this site. Such a joke and most unprofessional site there are.

THIS IS A HUGE LIE!!! Besides breaking nearly every rule that's listed, and ignoring every warning, Megget made another error that earned a permanent ban.

I will point out that promoting lies and complaining about the site, is yet another issue that can earn a poster a vacation.
I know for a fact that Megget was banned after writing the comment above. So don't act like everything is on the up and up.

Meggett was banned for a week for using the "F" word. Hasn't posted again until the past above, then was banned for life. Certain rules for certain people. If you think giving me a vacation will make me lose sleep, you are bad wrong. However, banning me will just prove my point.
Maroons Wrote:Whats hurtful is the kid in question probably already has more D1 offers and looks as a non starter on a high school team than the starters on the other teams. Now that shows you what you know about basketball and college potential. When its all said and done we will see what kid is the most successful and by then you, nor your posse will be anywhere around to talk.

But while we are on the discussion of Megget, how do you know what this poster was banned for and why? I am sure the mods would like to know that because multiple accounts are a no no Dr Basketball.

What did she do last year that says she deserves to start? She is not better than Rose or Wright and shouldn't be at this point. Just an 8th grader. I just think we are over looking deserving players.

Rose, Wright and Newsome are probably the top 3 players in the region. Rowe shouldn't be mentioned at this point.
Dr.Basketball Wrote:I know for a fact that Megget was banned after writing the comment above. So don't act like everything is on the up and up.

Meggett was banned for a week for using the "F" word. Hasn't posted again until the past above, then was banned for life. Certain rules for certain people. If you think giving me a vacation will make me lose sleep, you are bad wrong. However, banning me will just prove my point.

Everything IS on the up and up. I don't know you or Megget so how in the world could I be showing favoritism?

Believe me, I would LOVE to stop the bitching and complaining from your group, and the fact that you are still here proves MY point.
Warriorhawk17 Wrote:1. Shelby valley
2. East ridge
3.pikeville
4. Jenkins

Shelby Valley has the best point guard. Summer Rose. Followed by a host of experienced girls. Hope politics won't hurt them.
RingKing Wrote:Shelby Valley has the best point guard. Summer Rose. Followed by a host of experienced girls. Hope politics won't hurt them.

You must know all about those people by questioning politics
Pikeville looks like they will give Valley a run esp with adding the transfer from Central.
Fake News! Valley by 15 on either floor!!!!
Moon Eye Wrote:You must know all about those people by questioning politics

Doesn't take a lot of knowledge... you could cut the jealousy with a knife. But we still got time before season starts.