Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White House staffers are 'pointing fingers at one another'
The fun house continues to have problems.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/white...01520.html
"I ain't talked to no Russians."
Amend form
"I talked once to one Russian."
Amend form
"I met twice with five Russians."

And so on and so forth.
"President fired Comey during Comey's investigation of him"
Amend comment
"President was never under an investigation by Comey"
Amend comment
"Comey is being investigated for leaking classified information to his former professor"

And so on and so forth
Granny Bear Wrote:"President fired Comey during Comey's investigation of him"
Amend comment
"President was never under an investigation by Comey"
Amend comment
"Comey is being investigated for leaking classified information to his former professor"

And so on and so forth

James Comey is not the POTUS. James Comey outwitted the tweeting don.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:James Comey is not the POTUS. James Comey outwitted the tweeting don.

You've said that dozens of times and though challenged, you are completely incapable of describing how it was that Comey outwitted the President. I know one thing, if you're not on your game any better with this one than you've been at making constitutional arguments, you couldn't get up out of the weeds if you had a helicopter.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:You've said that dozens of times and though challenged, you are completely incapable of describing how it was that Comey outwitted the President. I know one thing, if you're not on your game any better with this one than you've been at making constitutional arguments, you couldn't get up out of the weeds if you had a helicopter.

Are you serious
And you call me the slow one
vector Wrote:Are you serious
And you call me the slow one

Yes, I am being most serious. But since you have such clear and specific vision on this matter, how about you taking advantage of this very special moment and explain it all to me? Take your time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Yes, I am being most serious. But since you have such clear and specific vision on this matter, how about you taking advantage of this very special moment and explain it all to me? Take your time.

Timeline of Comey out smarting Donald

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/comey-tim...d=47322295

And then this

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/...tment.html

You are buried deep probably no hope for you

But after Jr's attempted collusion with the Russians (more than likely successful) the special prosecutor would have still been appointed

This investigation will go on at least 3 years and if Donald just so happen win a second term 7 years lot of dirt on the Donald
This is pay back for whitewater and Bengazi
It worked very well for the Republicans
vector Wrote:Timeline of Comey out smarting Donald

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/comey-tim...d=47322295

And then this

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/...tment.html

You are buried deep probably no hope for you

But after Jr's attempted collusion with the Russians (more than likely successful) the special prosecutor would have still been appointed

This investigation will go on at least 3 years and if Donald just so happen win a second term 7 years lot of dirt on the Donald
This is pay back for whitewater and Bengazi
It worked very well for the Republicans

Whew, thank the Lord (and Sombrero) for PM's!!! There's as much chance that you came up with this ^^ as the likelihood that I can fly.

Even with the help I knew was surely forthcoming, your first link is nothing more a timeline, and as such means exactly nothing as to how Comey could have in any way outsmarted the Administration. Strike One.

All your second link provides is proof that James Comey is in a lot of hot water. He leaked MEMOs (which at best are note-to-self hearsay) that were illegal to leak, at least one of them we know contained classified information. Considering all the bru-ha-ha and stonewalling done to slow down this President's agenda, you can bet Comey will rue the day he used subterfuge to call for a special prosecutor for Trump. Nothing at all has come to light about Don Jr. that might have been in any way illegal. They'll get rid of Mueller well before they let him derail all four years of Trump's first term. And BTW, Hillary is still not really off the hook. Strike Two.

My guess? They'll give him reasonable time on the job just to prove there's nothing to all this baloney, certainly not 3 more years. And then he'll be gone. Meanwhile, a lot of proof has come to light, with much more to come about the former administration's failure to pursue the illegal activities perpetrated upon 'the people' by Obama surrogates. This whole deal ain't even close to being over. Strike Three, you're out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Whew, thank the Lord (and Sombrero) for PM's!!! There's as much chance that you came up with this ^^ as the likelihood that I can fly.

Even with the help I knew was surely forthcoming, your first link is nothing more a timeline, and as such means exactly nothing as to how Comey could have in any way outsmarted the Administration. Strike One.

All your second link provides is proof that James Comey is in a lot of hot water. He leaked MEMOs (which at best are note-to-self hearsay) that were illegal to leak, at least one of them we know contained classified information. Considering all the bru-ha-ha and stonewalling done to slow down this President's agenda, you can bet Comey will rue the day he used subterfuge to call for a special prosecutor for Trump. Nothing at all has come to light about Don Jr. that might have been in any way illegal. They'll get rid of Mueller well before they let him derail all four years of Trump's first term. And BTW, Hillary is still not really off the hook. Strike Two.

My guess? They'll give him reasonable time on the job just to prove there's nothing to all this baloney, certainly not 3 more years. And then he'll be gone. Meanwhile, a lot of proof has come to light, with much more to come about the former administration's failure to pursue the illegal activities perpetrated upon 'the people' by Obama surrogates. This whole deal ain't even close to being over. Strike Three, you're out.

Fact Donald and his campaign are under investigation
Fact a special prosecutor is now investigating and you know this is not good for the Donald

Got to get some sleep have to work in the morning to keep you moochers a check
vector Wrote:Fact Donald and his campaign are under investigation
Fact a special prosecutor is now investigating and you know this is not good for the Donald

Got to get some sleep have to work in the morning to keep you moochers a check

Fact, no special counsel would be able to find something that isn't there. Hint, 17 federal agencies to include the esteemed former Director's own home agency, the FBI, spent the last year under direction of Obama trying to dig something up and couldn't find a darn thing.

Fact, Donald nor his campaign are under investigation, to say that they are is a lie. The investigation supposedly is against Russia's attempts to interfere with the past Presidential election and see where that takes us. Of course, Bill and Hill's hands are dirty to that end, as is everybody else's they know, from Sidney Blumenthal to John Podesta. In fact, all Democrats should be hearing footsteps right about now because their days of using the law to run over the law are shortly in peril. Jeff Sessions and a flight of honest lawyers the likes of Jay Sekulow and the rest of the ACLJ are steamed about all this. The truth will be coming out and it won't be very pretty.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
And here all along we all thought that vector was the dumbest poster on this board...But anybody that would continually like vectors posts has to be the new king of stupid....All Hail, Gitback Coach.
Bob Seger Wrote:And here all along we all thought that vector was the dumbest poster on this board...But anybody that would continually like vectors posts has to be the new king of stupid....All Hail, Gitback Coach.

LOL, you know there was one Marx brother that never spoke. Harpo = Gitback Coach.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

As to Mueller: we'll see.

Check on the Whistleblower Law.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:

As to Mueller: we'll see.

Check on the Whistleblower Law.

As to Mueller, everybody in this administration not elected to office, serves at the purpose and pleasure of the President. If he wants Mueller's desk cleaned out by this afternoon, Mueller is history.

Why would I? Your extra planetary travels have obviously afforded you opportunity to be fully briefed on that by the Man in the Moon already, and I'm not about to argue with you or him about it. :please:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]