Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ladies talking after trump tweet
"This is not o.k."

Unless the zealot spirit inhabits one's normal sense of propriety.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:"This is not o.k."

Unless the zealot spirit inhabits one's normal sense of propriety.

Still though, it does at least have the merit of being 'original' idiocy. You'd have to wait till somebody else writes it and then take off with it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Still though, it does at least have the merit of being 'original' idiocy. You'd have to wait till somebody else writes it and then take off with it.

Mutual of Omaha's "Guiled Kingdom":

"While Marlon is in the helicopter, Jim will tangle with the Guiled Peacock, notorious squaller of the Appalachian hills. There he is: crouched in Forum Woods, full plume, strutting and squalling. What's wrong, Jim? Jim reports the stench from this overstuffed fowl is foul."
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Mutual of Omaha's "Guiled Kingdom":

"While Marlon is in the helicopter, Jim will tangle with the Guiled Peacock, notorious squaller of the Appalachian hills. There he is: crouched in Forum Woods, full plume, strutting and squalling. What's wrong, Jim? Jim reports the stench from this overstuffed fowl is foul."

But then says Marlon, "That Peacock is not our quarry, It's the money puke that's taken away your airy."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:But then says Marlon, "That Peacock is not our quarry, It's the money puke that's taken away your airy."

Not on your game today, Citizen. Nap might help.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Not on your game today, Citizen. Nap might help.

Getting over your head isn't much of a task. but remind me again. How many debate points you've won on here against anybody? I would guess by now that number is up to less than zero or so?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Getting over your head isn't much of a task. but remind me again. How many debate points you've won on here against anybody? I would guess by now that number is up to less than zero or so?

And, yet AGAIN, Forum Boy throws his hands up, parades about the ring. What a rube.

"I won. Just ask Cuzzin Jeb and Uncle Roscoe and Aunt Jess."

🎱

Dream on
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:And, yet AGAIN, Forum Boy throws his hands up, parades about the ring. What a rube.

"I won. Just ask Cuzzin Jeb and Uncle Roscoe and Aunt Jess."

��

Dream on

With Gitback on here 'liking' your last 520 posts and you've got the nerve to bring up homers?

I don't need any affirmation to know your best quality is your bad attitude.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:With Gitback on here 'liking' your last 520 posts and you've got the nerve to bring up homers?

I don't need any affirmation to know your best quality is your bad attitude.

Oh, I think you need affirmation. Without question, you crave it. I don't count hands, that's you folks gig. You're a "Homer" alright. It's Appalachia, all you folks shop at Hometown Foods.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Oh, I think you need affirmation. Without question, you crave it. I don't count hands, that's you folks gig. You're a "Homer" alright. It's Appalachia, all you folks shop at Hometown Foods.

I know you're hard headed and all, and I know you will cling to that opinion somebody else gave you no matter what may come. Lead your little troop of clowns bozo, and be glad. You've certainly earned the honor! :1:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I know you're hard headed and all, and I know you will cling to that opinion somebody else gave you no matter what may come. Lead your little troop of clowns bozo, and be glad. You've certainly earned the honor! :1:

Speaking of Bozo the clown, the tweeting Don certainly made a less than profound mess of the "space" talk. Now, that's funny.

I hear, instead of "Hail to the Chief," what will be played is "Send in the Clowns" at the next Cabinet meeting.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Speaking of Bozo the clown, the tweeting Don certainly made a less than profound mess of the "space" talk. Now, that's funny.

I hear, instead of "Hail to the Chief," what will be played is "Send in the Clowns" at the next Cabinet meeting.

No now I know you're not quite right, but there are still some rules even for the mentally infirm. You can't ascribe projection vicariously, has to be in direct communication with someone or the premise just doesn't work. You know, the "I know you are but what am I syndrome?" I'm sure this will be a shock to you but Donald doesn't read your posts.

And as I've told you, there are a lot of things you 'hear' that nobody else does.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:No now I know you're not quite right, but there are still some rules even for the mentally infirm. You can't ascribe projection vicariously, has to be in direct communication with someone or the premise just doesn't work. You know, the "I know you are but what am I syndrome?" I'm sure this will be a shock to you but Donald doesn't read your posts.

And as I've told you, there are a lot of things you 'hear' that nobody else does.

Yet again, you fail of any kind of perspective about a political forum. We're having fun here. Not a soul thinks it's anything but that. You assert some sort of self-appointed integrity of belief, of opinion. Good for you. I see you are alluding to your vast training in psychology yet again. Good luck with that.

Comey outwitted Trump. It is plain to see.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Yet again, you fail of any kind of perspective about a political forum. We're having fun here. Not a soul thinks it's anything but that. You assert some sort of self-appointed integrity of belief, of opinion. Good for you. I see you are alluding to your vast training in psychology yet again. Good luck with that.

Yep, he's laughing all the way to the bank to cash those unemployment checks.
jetpilot Wrote:Yep, he's laughing all the way to the bank to cash those unemployment checks.

We'll see. See the Special Counsel, by which I mean Comey's wits made the appointing of one a necessity. Do you folks get anything?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Yet again, you fail of any kind of perspective about a political forum. We're having fun here. Not a soul thinks it's anything but that. You assert some sort of self-appointed integrity of belief, of opinion. Good for you. I see you are alluding to your vast training in psychology yet again. Good luck with that.

It's just that you can't say what it was.

I'm not interested in your idea of what this forum is about, much less any twisted overview you may have about political forums in general. You always did try to throw up your hands and claim no foul after you belch out your brand of lewd and caustic subversions or when you get yourself painted into a corner, and that stands before and after your emergence as Sombrero.

Contrary to what you preach, the dynamic of this life is not relativity. There is truth and there are lies. but there are not two party factions that merchandise in debatable ambiguities. Both supposedly being guilty of forgivable fabrication in pursuit of governance for the common good. It used to be that way before the liberal/progressives took over the Democrats, now things are completely different. Now the Democrat Party is the dis-loyal opposition, bent on destroying everything this nation has stood for since it's inception. Mark Levin has a very good book out on the subject, "Rediscovering Americanism: And the Tyranny of Progressivism" in which he details the differences of the Democrats of the Reagan years and today. The divide is stark, I recommend it highly.

But not to be unequal in my observations, the poison mentioned has not been confined to the Dems, Republicans have their issues too. There are RINO's among the elephants and they look very much like donkeys. But that's not to say the two are in any way the same. Democrats will say or do anything to get their way and the voters have rightly turned on them. They are in the process of voting their way out the darkness, and as I have been saying, in 2018 more heads will roll. But don't try to act like you're not as serious as a heart attack when you come on here. You're a deadly serious parrot who thinks he's spreading the progressive message. You're just limited in your ability to express yourself past repeating DNC talking points, until somebody else says something you can twist or copy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
⬆ Some interesting commentary, but always the Peacock stuff. The "reemergence" stuff? Pure fiction.

The zealot sees no difference in his own political views and a "thus saith the Lord." This is a necessity for the zealot personality and mindset. It is why you cannot distinguish between recognizing freedom of conscience and advocacy for sin.

One of the tasks of the Church is to stand uncompromisingly with and for Christ as salt and light in an insipid and dark culture. However, to form church and state into some sort of amalgam is unwise and unscriptural. As Independence Day looms, Americans freely attend or don't attend church, mosque, temple: Christians worship, Buddhists worship, Muslims worship, Rastafarians worship. This freedom to assemble, to worship, or to not worship, minus government interference or punishment is coded into our Constitution. Now, you and I may disagree as to how far equal protection extends, but when you go self-righteous Peacock, I'm pointing it out.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆ Some interesting commentary, but always the Peacock stuff. 1) The "reemergence" stuff? Pure fiction.

2) The zealot sees no difference in his own political views and a "thus saith the Lord." This is a necessity for the zealot personality and mindset. It is why you cannot distinguish between recognizing freedom of conscience and advocacy for sin.

One of the tasks of the Church is to stand uncompromisingly with and for Christ as salt and light in an insipid and dark culture. However, to form church and state into some sort of amalgam is unwise and unscriptural. As Independence Day looms, Americans freely attend or don't attend church, mosque, temple: Christians worship, Buddhists worship, Muslims worship, Rastafarians worship. This freedom to assemble, to worship, or to not worship, minus government interference or punishment is coded into our Constitution. Now, you and I may disagree as to how far equal protection extends, but when you go self-righteous Peacock, I'm pointing it out.

1) You're a retread, I've never been fooled.

2) Anything coming out of your mouth about Christ, His Church, or what is or is not Scriptural is in my view, heresy. You don't accept the validity of Scripture which you freely edit to suit your purposes, and yet you use it to make your liberal/progressive points. Further, in pretentious pontifications you slander the Founders as you attempt to redefine the very history of which I had a degree while you were still screaming at the top of your lungs for your paci. Which I am sure peers finally shamed you out of once school started.

I have always given 100% of the credit for my salvation experience and the lucidity that came with it to The Lord Jesus Christ. Those who pervert the truth of salvation are destined for wrath. Do your best.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:We'll see. See the Special Counsel, by which I mean Comey's wits made the appointing of one a necessity. Do you folks get anything?

Here's what I get:

1, Crooked Dem hack McCabe caved to other crooked lying Dems.
2. Obama and company knew whatever Russians were up to months before the election, did nothing about it, and said Trump should quit whining and try to win the election.
3. Not one sniff of one scintilla of evidence of collusion or obstruction by President Trump.
4. Comey drawing unemployment and his feelings are hurt.
jetpilot Wrote:Here's what I get:

1, Crooked Dem hack McCabe caved to other crooked lying Dems.
2. Obama and company knew whatever Russians were up to months before the election, did nothing about it, and said Trump should quit whining and try to win the election.
3. Not one sniff of one scintilla of evidence of collusion or obstruction by President Trump.
4. Comey drawing unemployment and his feelings are hurt.

1 - McCabe = Deep Stater Trump needs to get the new director put in place.

2 - Very good point, but somehow Obama and his lieutenants continue to skate

3 - Hence there should be no special counsel. The vaunted 17 (make that 4 they're admitting now) federal agencies have managed to turn up nada on the matter. So why are we appointing a special counsel where this nation's best and brightest have proven nothing exists? In a word, stupid. In a sentence, Republicans are going to have to learn that no amount of kissing up will gain them any friends from the Democrat's side of the aisle.

4 - Glad he's gone. :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
⬆⬆️

We'll see. A zealot will spin. Hey, a new concept: the fidget zealot spinner. Guaranteed to sell to around 35% of the population.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆⬆️

We'll see. A zealot will spin. Hey, a new concept: the fidget zealot spinner. Guaranteed to sell to around 35% of the population.

And most Democrats will qualify for reduced price or free.
jetpilot Wrote:And most Democrats will qualify for reduced price or free.

This is the stereotype, yes. But in Appalachia? The free and reduced crowd (do you mean children and school lunch?) voted big for the tweeting Don. What color fidget zealot spinner will you want?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆⬆️

Yeah you keep saying that, but so far all we've 'seen' is zero evidence on the Trump collusion delusion, and Oblah,blah,blah, Bernie's old lady, Loretta Lynch, Susan Rice and the list goes on, have themselves fallen under investigation for their own nefarious and anti-American power abusive machinations.

We're seeing alright.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Yeah you keep saying that, but so far all we've 'seen' is zero evidence on the Trump collusion delusion, and Oblah,blah,blah, Bernie's old lady, Loretta Lynch, Susan Rice and the list goes on, have themselves fallen under investigation for their own nefarious and anti-American power abusive machinations.

We're seeing alright.

The Special Counsel is functioning quietly, as it should.

We'll see.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:The Special Counsel is functioning quietly, as it should.

We'll see.

You don't even know how your support group is supposed to function.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:You don't even know how your support group is supposed to function.

I think you'd need twelve steps to get beyond your addiction to fidget zealot spinners.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:I think you'd need twelve steps to get beyond your addiction to fidget zealot spinners.

Oh, so you have a working familiarity with the program then? Not that I believe for one second you could have ever figured out how one works.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]