8. Sidney Danyeur, Estill County 8.5
8. Kristin Thacker, Jenkins 8.5
10. Ina-Dale Davidson, Riverside 8.3
11. Cassie Fields, Perry Co. Central 7.7
12. Hannah Kash, Lee County 6.8
12. Dakota Brown, Powell County 6.8
12. Macy Howell, Powell County 6.8
15. Sydney Caudill, Letcher Co. Cen. 6.6
Can you add shooting percentages as well?
So Knott County did not have a player in either category and won the region? Pretty impressive!
Field Goal Percentage
1. Morgan Hinkle, Lee County 59.4
2. Lindsey Rose, Jenkins 57.9
3. Lexie Slone, Knott Co. Central 57.8
4. Macie Gibson, Owsley County 53.9
5. Hannah Kash, Lee County 53.3
6. Haley Turner, Jackson City 52.5
7. Sidney Danyeur, Estill County 51.3
8. Emma Maggard, Letcher Co. Central 51.0
9. Amelia Murray, Owsley County 50.9
10. Allie Ohair, Knott Co. Central 50.7
11. McKenzie Flynn, Estill County 49.8
12. Hannah Ross, Lee County 49.5
13. Keara Mullins, Knott Co. Central 47.8
14. Lexie Lynch, Owsley County 47.7
15. Ina-Dale Davidson, Riverside 47.1

3-Point Field Goal Percentage
1. Lindsey Profitt, Perry Co. Central 47.0
2. Hannah Kash, Lee County 45.1
3. Sydni Hall, Perry Co. Central 42.2
4. Emily Noble, Breathitt County 40.7
5. Breanna Harrington, Knott Co. Central 38.5
6. Lexy Meyers, Leslie County 38.2
7. Hannah Ross, Lee County 34.6
8. Destiny Walker, Hazard 34.2
9. Kristen Waugh, Knott Co. Central 34.0
10. Macie Gibson, Owsley County 33.8
10. Brooklynn Collins, Letcher Co. Central 33.8
12. Abgail Hogan, Lee County 33.3
13. Makayla McIntosh, Jackson City 32.6
14. Kaley Treadway, Estill County 32.5
15. Lydia McIntosh, Wolfe County 31.6

Free Throw Percentage
1. Lindsey Profitt, Perry Co. Central 84.0
2. Macie Gibson, Owsley County 81.1
3. Meagan Bellamy, Estill County 80.0
4. Hannah Kash, Lee County 79.5
5. Sydni Hall, Perry Co. Central 77.8
6. Emily Noble, Breathitt County 76.8
7. Lexy Meyers, Leslie County 76.0
8. Emily Griffith, Leslie County 74.8
9. Hailey Smith, Wolfe County 74.0
10. Hayley Caudill, Hazard 72.4
10. Macy Howell, Powell County 72.4
12. Amy Brewer, Breathitt County 71.2
13. Makayla Burris, Perry Co. Central 68.8
14. Brooklynn Collins, Letcher Co. Central 68.4
14. Kristin Thacker, Jenkins 68.4
Thanks. Proffitt most efficient player in the mountains. No one can argue with that.
When 3 point shooting stats are edging up toward 50% in high school girls basketball it kind of makes me slightly hesitate to take it too seriously. Stat keepers can get a little forgetful with the misses sometimes.
That is true "LOOK". I think we have fudged a little on some of our shooting stats as well.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:When 3 point shooting stats are edging up toward 50% in high school girls basketball it kind of makes me slightly hesitate to take it too seriously. Stat keepers can get a little forgetful with the misses sometimes.

Lol
Dr.Basketball Wrote:Thanks. Proffitt most efficient player in the mountains. No one can argue with that.

I agree this girl can shoot the ball as good as any girl I've ever seen and every game I seen her play last year she was being chased, pretty impressive stats. Great player
It amazes me, how you all will not give this girl credit.... I can promise you she shot 47%, if not higher. This past week at the Transy camp she was 10/12 from 3 point land. I would go as far to say that I'll bet anyone on here $500 she can hit 65 of 100 anytime. That's actually low for her with no one on her. Put up or shut up!
I'm going to say this so maybe a few of you will let it go, proffitt is best player in the world and no one can touch her. Shut up or shut up
In my observations, high school stats generally are not very accurate. Points are the most accurate but when you get into the other areas they can be way off.
Boogie Wrote:I'm going to say this so maybe a few of you will let it go, proffitt is best player in the world and no one can touch her. Shut up or shut up

Always a smart ass
Boogie Wrote:I'm going to say this so maybe a few of you will let it go, proffitt is best player in the world and no one can touch her. Shut up or shut up

Best in the world could be a stretch but best in this state, I could agree with that.
EngineerFan57 Wrote:In my observations, high school stats generally are not very accurate. Points are the most accurate but when you get into the other areas they can be way off.

Maybe you should observe some teams other than Estill... She shot a legitimate 47% . If you all want her game film, I have every game. Tell me where to send it.
Can't wait until everyone gets to watch her this year. Her WNBA workout has sent her up a few levels. No comparison to the player she was last year.
I make a comment about stats and get this reply. You're awfully sensitive.
Megget Wrote:Always a smart ass

Always a cry baby
Boogie Wrote:Always a cry baby

The truth hurts
EngineerFan57 Wrote:I make a comment about stats and get this reply. You're awfully sensitive.

I figured you didn't want the proof...
From what I see in those stats Gibson is the most efficient player in 14th. Name appears near top of all 3 percentage stats. Fg, 3 pt, and ft. In addition at top of both scoring and rebounding.
No arguing that.
who are the 2 new girls for the engineers
This thread alone shows why there can be no real discussions without certain posters always telling everyone, and I mean everyone in the state, that they are wrong and there is only one player.

So with that being said, Dr Basketball and Megget and the rest of your posse I will leave you with all the offers she has. The one phrase you all hate with a passion, but its 100% truth. See below for your reward.

D2
Granny Bear, please stop the harassing by Maroons. Enough is enough. Tired of every time I have to get on here, have to defend Proffitt.

Proffitt has had 2 D-1 offers in the past week. But she nor I have to prove anything to any of you. She does her talking on the court.
Dr.Basketball Wrote:Granny Bear, please stop the harassing by Maroons. Enough is enough. Tired of every time I have to get on here, have to defend Proffitt.

Proffitt has had 2 D-1 offers in the past week. But she nor I have to prove anything to any of you. She does her talking on the court.

Then lets hear them......You are loud and proud about everything else.....why would you not want to tell this. Smile
rebounder8 Wrote:who are the 2 new girls for the engineers

If one of them is who I think it is. Then WOW is all I can say. Will put Estill in the running for district and could be better than last season
Leading scorer from Breathitt County and another good player from Jackson City..wich makes Estill girls right in the district hunt..
rebounder8 Wrote:Leading scorer from Breathitt County and another good player from Jackson City..wich makes Estill girls right in the district hunt..

No names?
justthefacts Wrote:No names?

Amy Brewer (Breathitt) and MaKayla McIntosh (Jackson City)
Maroons Wrote:Then lets hear them......You are loud and proud about everything else.....why would you not want to tell this. Smile

Again Granny Bear, please shut this person up. Or is it on the up and up.