Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"I need loyalty; I expect loyalty"
What President Trump needs and expects is at odds with protocol (at least), and, most likely, justice.

Wonder if when Ivanka got married: a friend comes to the Don's office and asks for the Don to contact a Russian mob boss, as he needs a couple million:

"You come to me on the day of my daughter's wedding..."

Mob boss talk
President Trump's view of justice is sensible and conservative. All Presidents have the right to expect loyalty. This whole Russia business is silly and brought about by the worthless whining of the vile liberals still angry because they lost a free and fair election.
ekyswvahsfan Wrote:President Trump's view of justice is sensible and conservative. All Presidents have the right to expect loyalty. This whole Russia business is silly and brought about by the worthless whining of the vile liberals still angry because they lost a free and fair election.

Yes, yes, that's it: President Trump's "Drop this Russia thing" is "sensible" and "conservative."

Not. Acting like a mafia don is neither sensible nor conservative. It is either a really stupid breach of protocol, or an attempt to obstruct justice.
Any boss should expect loyalty.

Crybaby liberals look for anything

If Trump took a crap they would claim it contained Russian caviour
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Yes, yes, that's it: President Trump's "Drop this Russia thing" is "sensible" and "conservative."

Not. Acting like a mafia don is neither sensible nor conservative. It is either a really stupid breach of protocol, or an attempt to obstruct justice.

From loyalty to stupid breach of protocol or obstructing justice is a great big leap! Talk about generalizing and twisting.
Just a daily reminder that Trump is still potus and Islam needs eradicated
Ballmom1 Wrote:From loyalty to stupid breach of protocol or obstructing justice is a great big leap! Talk about generalizing and twisting.

What does a mafia don mean when he says, "I expect loyalty?"

The statement was either "x" or "y," with "y" being likely. How is that generalizing? Now, had I said, "Trump's taste for Russian call girls has placed him in no position to deal with Putin," now that would be a big jump.
Trump is not acting like a Mafia Don- more like a President who grasps power and knows how to use it.
ekyswvahsfan Wrote:Trump is not acting like a Mafia Don- more like a President who grasps power and knows how to use it.

"A President who grasps power and knows how to use it."

The rule of law trumps wealthy and powerful men, which is quintessentially American.
diceman Wrote:Any boss should expect loyalty.

Crybaby liberals look for anything

If Trump took a crap they would claim it contained Russian caviour

The Director of the FBI works at the pleasure of the President of the United States of America..Period!!
Bob Seger Wrote:The Director of the FBI works at the pleasure of the President of the United States of America..Period!!

Why, then, a ten year appointment?

What, then, of the rule of law?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Why, then, a ten year appointment?

What, then, of the rule of law?
Didn't matter though did it? He fired him and nothing was illegal about it, was there?

Bottom line, the President has direct and complete authority over the FBI director...He doesn't even have to have a reason to dismiss him..

And before you start with the protocol or the "appearance of" jibberish, the bottom line it is that that is all irrelevant regardless of what your own personal opinion may be. Just because you or anyone else may not like it, thinks it unfair, partisan, or whatever else the reason may be, means absolutely ZERO.

The Director of the FBI works at the pleasure of the President of the United States, PERIOD.

If you want to go into protocol or the "appearance of" scenerios, then if Obama would have dismissed him under his watch, as it should have been done, this would all be a mute point....There was nothing, absolutely nothing that had the "appearance of" and stunk to the high heavens on any more than his tenure under Obama...He looked like a bumbling fool in many instances.

The truth is, Comey, like it or not, be you republican or democrat, was a disaster as the Director of the FBI, and legitimately should have been dismissed. You rambled on for weeks about Trump dismissing him because he was a subject of a Comey investigation. Yet when the facts come out, straight from the mouth of Comey, that in fact, he WAS NOT under investigation, I have yet to see you retract your statements. Or say I was w--rrr---ooo--ng!!! 'Bout right, Patti Partisan?
⬆ I realize you need for Comey to be other than what his colleagues think of him. I understand that it requires a tremendous amount of deflection right now to put forth what you have posted above. The facts remain. I retract nothing. Zero.
LORD I HOPE THEY ARE TAPES
He is definitely under investigation now
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆ I realize you need for Comey to be other than what his colleagues think of him. I understand that it requires a tremendous amount of deflection right now to put forth what you have posted above. The facts remain. I retract nothing. Zero.

Lol....Came right out of the man's mouth that Trump WAS NOT under investigation, yet you still won't admit you were wrong....You are doing exactly what James Comey did today....Look like a fool.
Bob Seger Wrote:Lol....Came right out of the man's mouth that Trump WAS NOT under investigation, yet you still won't admit you were wrong....You are doing exactly what James Comey did today....Look like a fool.

See above, Homer

Richard Nixon was not under investigation, was not under investigation, was not unded investigation, then he was. "Oh no," Bob says, "once not under investigation, then always not under investigation." Things change, Bob. Investigations start "x" but branch to "y." You know that. Eh, time will tell.
Hey smartass, MAYBE in the future is not nearly the same thing as IS...Lets just tell it like it is, you did one of two things with your endless rattlings.

(A) You didn't have the first clue as to what you were bumbling on and on about.

(B) You lied.

Which one is it, Gomer?

Maybe one of these days , pigs will fly too...That's about how smart you are sounding.
What a failure today was for the libs :biglmao:

The only thing to come out of today is that lynch and Clinton did indeed do some shady stuff. Time to prosecute.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:What a failure today was for the libs :biglmao:

The only thing to come out of today is that lynch and Clinton did indeed do some shady stuff. Time to prosecute.

Trump's lawyer says Comey's memos still boil down to a case of 'he said.' He also says Trump didn't demand loyalty, (which is very likely corroborated in some way) and if anybody's paying attention, Comey hedged nearly everything he has said with a disclaimer. 'That's how I took it,' which is light years away from proof, especially when the other guy happens to be President. Remember, this is all predicated on Comey's side of the argument, and it is extremely unlikely that a guy who just admitted on national TV that he leaked secret info on the President in order to force the appointment of a special council, is hardly snow white. An active Twitter account does not mean Trump is stupid, though that's what the rabid libs are saying. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see eventually that Comey is on tape and I hope the whole truth comes out. I guarantee it won't hurt the President one bit.

This same Comey, who trumpets the ongoing investigation on the campaign and Russia, has already proclaimed Hilary to be innocent of any charge whatever. And yet if there are ongoing investigative efforts, one must then assume all the facts have not yet come to light. So how is she granted the assumption of innocence while DJT, who Comey says is completely removed from any connection whatever to Russia, still must remain under the shadow of suspicion cast by the cloud of the dreaded investigation? Let's see, mountain of evidence against Clinton = innocence... while absolutely no evidence against DJT = investigation. I guess I might be just a tad incredulous with Mr Comey.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bob Seger Wrote:Hey smartass, MAYBE in the future is not nearly the same thing as IS...Lets just tell it like it is, you did one of two things with your endless rattlings.

(A) You didn't have the first clue as to what you were bumbling on and on about.

(B) You lied.

Which one is it, Gomer?

Maybe one of these days , pigs will fly too...That's about how smart you are sounding.

Ah, dearest Bob, one can almost see you, Thanksgiving morning, robe and slippers, sneaking bits of turkey, asking a nephew, "Do you still beat your wife?" just chuckling, unaware of false either/or errors, standing at the mirror over the sink like some nursery rhyme fool thinking "heh heh heh look at the plum on my thumb."

One can not be under investigation on a Thursday, and under investigation on a Tuesday. Surely, Bob, even wearing the cap, you can get that?
Oh cut the stupid childish horseshit..How old are you anyways? 12? You act like a whiney little baby.

You repeatedly went on and on about how Trump fired the guy that he was investigating. And now he man that he fired said that NO, HE WAS NOT UNDER INVESTIGATION. AND NEVER HAD BEEN....UNDER OATH!!

The stupid crap you are rambling on about now can be applied to every citizen in the United States...Now Mr. & Mrs. John Doe, they have never done anything illegal in their whole life and have never been under any kind of criminal investigation...However as they reach the twilights of their lives there is always that chance they may get a speeding ticket and have a full bore investigation thrust on them from the FBI.....That says exactly what you are blowing out of your hid end.

You are making an absolute fool out of yourself, Geraldo.. How about acting like a man and accept the fact that you went on and on about something that you were totally wrong on and did not have the first clue about.

You're not a man Sombrero and I would bet a whole months pay that your wear pink panties.
Bob Seger Wrote:Oh cut the stupid childish horseshit..How old are you anyways? 12? You act like a whiney little baby.

You repeatedly went on and on about how Trump fired the guy that he was investigating. And now he man that he fired said that NO, HE WAS NOT UNDER INVESTIGATION. AND NEVER HAD BEEN....UNDER OATH!!

The stupid crap you are rambling on about now can be applied to every citizen in the United States...Now Mr. & Mrs. John Doe, they have never done anything illegal in their whole life and have never been under any kind of criminal investigation...However as they reach the twilights of their lives there is always that chance they may get a speeding ticket and have a full bore investigation thrust on them from the FBI.....That says exactly what you are blowing out of your hid end.

You are making an absolute fool out of yourself, Geraldo.. How about acting like a man and accept the fact that you went on and on about something that you were totally wrong on and did not have the first clue about.

You're not a man Sombrero and I would bet a whole months pay that your wear pink panties.

A lecture from Bob? Amusing.

We'll see. And, you are somewhat abbreviating: the investigation was of his associates, his campaign, which rendered the firing exactly as I suggested.

As for appearing a fool, eh, not so much, though it's eye of the beholder stuff. A squirrel will protect it's nut, so I understand, Bob.
bob seger Wrote:oh cut the stupid childish horseshit..how old are you anyways? 12? You act like a whiney little baby.

You repeatedly went on and on about how trump fired the guy that was investigating him. And now the man that he fired said that no, he was not under investigation. And never had been....under oath!!

The stupid crap you are rambling on about now could be applied to every citizen in the united states...now mr. & mrs. John doe, they have never done anything illegal in their whole life and have never been under any kind of criminal investigation...however as they reach the twilights of their lives there is always that chance they may get a speeding ticket and have a full bore investigation thrust on them from the fbi.....that says exactly what you are blowing out of your hind end.

You are making an absolute fool out of yourself, geraldo.. How about acting like a man and accept the fact that you went on and on about something that you were totally wrong on and did not have the first clue about.

You're not a man sombrero and i would bet a whole months pay that your wear pink panties.

...typos corrected.....
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:A lecture from Bob? Amusing.

We'll see. And, you are somewhat abbreviating: the investigation was of his associates, his campaign, which rendered the firing exactly as I suggested.

As for appearing a fool, eh, not so much, though it's eye of the beholder stuff. A squirrel will protect it's nut, so I understand, Bob.

You are a LIAR and have ZERO credibility on here. You repeatedly said that Trump was under investigation.
Bob Seger Wrote:You are a LIAR and have ZERO credibility on here. You repeatedly said that Trump was under investigation.

You're really going to hang your hat on a technicality, swinging on an "at this time" rusty hinge.

Alrighty then, Bob. You do what you need to do to keep that plum on your thumb. And, Bob, lying is often in the eye of the beholder. Eh, turn Sean back on, Bob. You seem tense. I hate it for you.
Technicality? There is no technicality here...Just a flat out lie that you got caught up in and is now trying to weasel out of. But I guess that's what a guy that does not have the humility to admit that he is wrong about something would say.
Bob Seger Wrote:Technicality? There is no technicality here...Just a flat out lie that you got caught up in and is now trying to weasel out of. But I guess that's what a guy that does not have the humility to admit that he is wrong about something would say.

Shuffle on off to Buffalo, Bob. Nighty-nite. NINE times in a bit over 100 days. Ignorance of protocol? Nah. An attempt to obstruct justice? Pretty much. It's the difference between autocracy at the Tower, and balance of power.