Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK 70 LSU 63
Classic sign, lol! I love it!
Oops
*********** Puter gone nuts. Somebody delete these two posts.
PLAYBOY5....... Also, check out the other videos from that page...especially the 'Bluegrass Miracle' one. It's been awhile since I've seen that....I still say it was Tatum's fault.
That sign about Hardaway was priceless.

I agree with you Alfus. People need to be queit about Joe Crawford. He's proved himself time and time again, and he has a bad game and they go crazy.

If Kentucky can still win with Crawford being "unproductive" that says a little something.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I have been a Jodie Meeks dan from DAY ONE! Been my favorite player ever since he arrived at UK and is about the only player who takes pride in playing for UK!
\

I would have to agree with ya on this one PB5.
Just in case anyone missed the game (maybe you fell asleep), here's a recap of the game by ESPN's Pat Forde.

Here's some interesting quotes from Forde about UK in the article:

The Cats once again came out for the opening tip like a team bored with basketball. For the fourth straight game, Kentucky fell into a double-digit first-half hole.

You literally could see it coming. Before taking the court for pregame introductions, as the Kentucky band got the 23,828 Rupp denizens roaring, the Wildcats gathered limply under the stands. A single player -- senior Lukasz Obrzut -- clapped his hands. Junior Randolph Morris gave a couple of half-hearted whoops in time with the clapping.

And that was it. Nobody else said anything or did anything to give any evidence of enthusiasm.

This was a team motivated to end a three-game losing streak and a frustrating run of soft first halves? Hardly. I've seen more fire from a Tuesday night canasta group.

Little wonder that UK quickly fell behind 28-12 -- against an unraveling opponent that was lacking its best player. Yet Smith said this latest slow start was not attributable to lethargy.

"I thought they played hard," he said.

This disconnect is part of the reason Kentucky fans are reaching the end of their patience with Smith -- a coach with a very good record at a school that long ago developed a craving for greatness. If Kentucky hadn't finished the comeback and won, this could have been the game that tipped the scales of public opinion permanently in favor of a firing.
Pat Forde is a douche bag though. He has never had anything good ot say about Kentucky. Kinda Billy Packer like lol
Probably because theres nothing good to say about the team.
yeah, that sign absolutely cracked me up...I would rank that as top 5. The best sign I ever seen though was at the College Football Gameday at Iowa, when they were taking on Ohio State, and somebody held up a huge "TROY SMITH LOVES UNICORNS" sign..that was funny..
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Classic sign, lol! I love it!
Oh Yeah, That was classic! I remember you calling me to hurry and turn it on gameday to see it! That sign took some thought, LOL!!
moofer Wrote:Pat Forde is a douche bag though. He has never had anything good ot say about Kentucky. Kinda Billy Packer like lol

Moofer.....please list ONE THING that Forde stated in his article that wasn't true.
Grassy Knoll Sniper Wrote:Moofer.....please list ONE THING that Forde stated in his article that wasn't true.

GKS, Pat Forde is a douchebag.
corndog23 Wrote:GKS, Pat Forde is a douchebag.

Not gonna argue that, but again, please list ONE THING that Forde said in his article that wasn't true.

The truth?......You wan't the truth??...... You can't handle the truth!!! J/K corndog. Smile
It seems LSU has a similar lead on Florida in the first half as they had on UK. Still no Davis. Its obviously the coaches fault. Fire Billy D.
26-13 LSU over Florida with about 7 minutes to go in the first half.

Sound familiar?
LSU beats Florida by 10
LSU beat Florida
I agree that Pat Forde is a douche bag, and considering the fact that he writes for a paper out of Louisville? That makes him an even bigger douche bag.