•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump = Dick Nixon
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆️
Bill Clinton fired Sessions for breach of ethics. Look it up. Donald Trump fired the person who was investigating him. If you can't see that as Nixonian, then either you lack the intelligence I think you have, or you grasp the tail and fling the dung. I say the latter. Beware the rabbit hole, tail-grasper. Beware the rabbit hole. Donald Trump's name will now be linked with Richard Nixon's for perpetuity. By the way, "dance on the head of a pin" is common parlance. You did not originate it, nor do you own it. Get over yourself, friendo. Reel in that unfurled ego lest the hot air winds from your keyboard rip your sails.

:hilarious: You just proved to world, AGAIN, that you don't have the first clue what you're talking about in trying to correlate Archibald Cox and James Comey and now you're telling me to look something up? Trump has nada to be concerned about with any sort of FBI Russia investigation. I know it's hard for a lib chocked full of 'Feelings' but Jeff Sessions and Rod Rosenstein work for the President, if there were any hint of wrongdoing do you actually think they'd have pushed to see Comey run out of town? Ridiculous
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If memory serves, Bill Clinton also asked Nixon for advice on the "post cold war world". Now who's a minion??

I should've looked this up first. If I'm wrong, I will be the one ran out of town.

Confusednicker:
TheRealThing Wrote::hilarious: You just proved to world, AGAIN, that you don't have the first clue what you're talking about in trying to correlate Archibald Cox and James Comey and now you're telling me to look something up? Trump has nada to be concerned about with any sort of FBI Russia investigation. I know it's hard for a lib chocked full of 'Feelings' but Jeff Sessions and Rod Rosenstein work for the President, if there were any hint of wrongdoing do you actually think they'd have pushed to see Comey run out of town? Ridiculous

Yes, Richardson and Rucklehaus resigned when Nixon said, "Fire him." Since there is no special prosecutor, per Cox, it is Comey who was lead investigating Trump, his associates, his campaign. Thus, the parallel applies, and Trump and Nixon are now conjoined for perpetuity. Keep on tail-grasping and flinging dung, friendos.
Granny Bear Wrote:If memory serves, Bill Clinton also asked Nixon for advice on the "post cold war world". Now who's a minion??

I should've looked this up first. If I'm wrong, I will be the one ran out of town.

Confusednicker:

"Um, Bill Clinton asked Nixon for advice."

Yes, yes, this equates to a sitting President firing the FBI Director investigating him, his associates, and his campaign. You guys don't pass the laughable test, let alone the smell test. Ya stank!! Get out.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Yes, Richardson and Rucklehaus resigned when Nixon said, "Fire him." Since there is no special prosecutor, per Cox, it is Comey who was lead investigating Trump, his associates, his campaign. Thus, the parallel applies, and Trump and Nixon are now conjoined for perpetuity. Keep on tail-grasping and flinging dung, friendos.

I'm not going to make you look better in relitigating the argument you just lost. ABTW, if you're going to take a chance and use big words before you see me use them properly in a sentence, you do so at your own peril. For example, use of the word 'parlance' is normally reserved for the sporting world or the workplace where nomenclature and application of certain words are uniquely apt. Therefore, parlance is not common.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"In the parlance of the times" ... from THE BIG LEBOWSKI

You're a joke. Only not funny.

Raise those hands, ego and eyes skyward. Seriously, I see why you like Trump. Not quite in his sphere, but egomaniac all the same. Wow.
Comey is said to have told Trump 3 different times that he WAS NOT under investigation...Soooooo, that kinda of destroys all of your dibble drabble, Geraldo.
Ultimately, like Dick Nixon, Donald Trump fired the person in charge of investigating him, his associates, and his campaign. Despite obfuscations, misdirections, and "fluffery," this remains true, and forever marries Nixon and Trump in American history. And no amount of Patti Partisan wet-cat screeching can change that.
If what Donald Trump did served no other purpose than tear Geraldo and the rest of the leftist wackos up like a train wreck , (which it's obvious that he did) it was a wonderful thing...lol
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Ultimately, like Dick Nixon, Donald Trump fired the person in charge of investigating him, his associates, and his campaign. Despite obfuscations, misdirections, and "fluffery," this remains true, and forever marries Nixon and Trump in American history. And no amount of Patti Partisan wet-cat screeching can change that.

He wasn't investigating him.
Bob Seger Wrote:Comey is said to have told Trump 3 different times that he WAS NOT under investigation...Soooooo, that kinda of destroys all of your dibble drabble, Geraldo.

"Comey is said to have"... By whom? The man whose associates and campaign are being investigated. In what is now known as that "strange little paragraph?" Join TRT in the arms up, eyes and ego skyward line. This just in: El Chapo thanks the prosecutor he fired for whispering to him three times, "You're off the hook." The ultimate end of the investigation is not really the point. The sitting President fired the individual charged with investigating him, his associates, his campaign.
Bob Seger Wrote:He wasn't investigating him.

Well, Kellyanne is here on BGR. Goldielocks, how goes it?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:"Comey is said to have"... By whom? The man whose associates and campaign are being investigated. In what is now known as that "strange little paragraph?" Join TRT in the arms up, eyes and ego skyward line. This just in: El Chapo thanks the prosecutor he fired for whispering to him three times, "You're off the hook." The ultimate end of the investigation is not really the point. The sitting President fired the individual charged with investigating him, his associates, his campaign.

lol....If you only realized how stupid you are making yourself look, Geraldo...We are all having a blast watching you go off the deep end over something that should have been done by Obama. It's hilarious!! Are you sure that you are not Chris Matthews?

Trump fired the head of the FBI, he didn't dismantle the entire FBI..Are you saying the rest of the FBI is tainted?
Bob Seger Wrote:lol....If you only realized how stupid you are making yourself look , Geraldo...We are all having a blast watching you go off the deep end over something that should have been done by Obama, and was the one guy all democrats wanted to see fired..It's hilarious!!

Trump fired the head of the FBI, he didn't dismantle the entire FBI..Are you saying the entire FBI is tainted?

It's a compliment when tail-grabbers trumpet. Thank you, Kellyanne.

I'm saying that the sitting President fired the Director of the FBI, who was investigating his associates, his campaign, and him. Now, he will appoint his own inquisitor. It is you Patti Partisans who can't pass the laughability test, let alone the smell test.
[quote=The Urban Sombrero]"In the parlance of the times" ... from THE BIG LEBOWSKI

Raise those hands, ego and eyes skyward. Seriously, I see why you like Trump. Not quite in his sphere, but egomaniac all the same. Wow

Oh yeah I forgot, your formal education derives from sitcoms and soap operas with an emphasis on the imaginary. Your usage was still wrong as was your ridiculous attempt to draw a parallel with Trump and Archibald Cox.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Well, Kellyanne is here on BGR. Goldielocks, how goes it?

It's going wonderful Geraldo..It's a great day.:Clap:
President Obama, had he fired Comey while the investigation of Hillary was in progress, would have trod on adjacent land to that which President Trump now walks.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:It's a compliment when tail-grabbers trumpet. Thank you, Kellyanne.

I'm saying that the sitting President fired the Director of the FBI, who was investigating his associates, his campaign, and him. Now, he will appoint his own inquisitor. It is you Patti Partisans who can't pass the laughability test, let alone the smell test.

Melt Down City!!

:biggrin:
TheRealThing Wrote:[quote=The Urban Sombrero]"In the parlance of the times" ... from THE BIG LEBOWSKI

Raise those hands, ego and eyes skyward. Seriously, I see why you like Trump. Not quite in his sphere, but egomaniac all the same. Wow

Oh yeah I forgot, your formal education derives from sitcoms and soap operas with an emphasis on the imaginary. Your usage was still wrong as was your ridiculous attempt to draw a parallel with Trump and Archibald Cox.

So says the pompous Patti Partisan, formally educated, informally dismissed.
Bob Seger Wrote:lol....If you only realized how stupid you are making yourself look, Geraldo...We are all having a blast watching you go off the deep end over something that should have been done by Obama. It's hilarious!! Are you sure that you are not Chris Matthews?

Trump fired the head of the FBI, he didn't dismantle the entire FBI..Are you saying the rest of the FBI is tainted?

Lol, he is in a word, frothing. :hilarious:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:President Obama, had he fired Comey while the investigation of Hillary was in progress, would have trod on adjacent land to that which President Trump now walks.

Naw, it's called gutless. It's called ball-less...It's called being partisan.
I just knew TRT was a guy who strains out gnats and swallows camels. Just knew it. Must have been the Bob Jones education.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:[quote=TheRealThing]

So says the pompous Patti Partisan, formally educated, informally dismissed.

By a guy who is the product of network television.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Lol, he is in a word, frothing. :hilarious:

I'm torn between thinking it's sad to watch him melt down or it being one of the funniest things I've ever seen...
Bob Seger Wrote:Naw, it's called gutless. It's called ball-less...It's called being partisan.

To define "guts" as trying to quash equal justice for all is beneath you, Bob.
Bob Seger Wrote:I'm torn between thinking it's sad to watch him melt down or it being one of the funniest things I've ever seen...

Seems to me, the grand jury subpoenas being issued has agitated President Trump, which is neither funny, nor promising.
TheRealThing Wrote:[quote=The Urban Sombrero]

By a guy who is the product of network television.

THE BIG LEBOWSKI was a movie. At least get it right.
By the way, TRT, make sure and wash Bob's backside in that warm shower.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:To define "guts" as trying to quash equal justice for all is beneath you, Bob.

Hmmm, when I think of "justice for all", I think of 4 dead Americans in Benghazi and Hillary Clinton walking free.....Something just aint passing the smell test here.

How 'bout you?
Bob Seger Wrote:I'm torn between thinking it's sad to watch him melt down or it being one of the funniest things I've ever seen...

Democrats are desperately trying to hold on to control over government agencies. All this is an attempt by defeated Dems to try to remain relevant at least at that level.

Would it take much of a stretch to envision 9th Circuit libs on the phone with Daddy Schumer?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next