Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump = Dick Nixon
TheRealThing Wrote:But not accuracy.

Hey, swollen head, TRT
Know thou not
the meaning of
"accuracy"?
^^ Go a couple of pages back in this thread and see how many posts that Bob put up, quoting you, making false charges against 'THE SITTING' President as you like to put it. How many was it, about 7 or 8? You said Comey et-al were investigating the President and that friendo was a lie, a series of lies in fact. And thusly confronted what did you do? You dodged the inescapable and played like you still have the first shred of credibility left on here as if you're 'playing' to some huge audience or something. "Quoth the parrot," whatever the losers on MSNBC are saying. Want a cracker?

As I mentioned to Granny Bear recently, no amount of evidence can ever be enough to convict the insane, and brother, you're certifiable.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
⬆ What Bob did, as do you, is overlay your own ideology, your own constructions on things so as to bolster your need to believe Donald Trump is other than what he is: a dishonest, disingenuous huckster who has played evangelicals like a cheap violin.

While, it seems, you fancy yourself a historian and political scientist and Siggy the psychiatrist, it's all part of that mirage land existing 'twixt your ears.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆ What Bob did, as do you, is overlay your own ideology, your own constructions on things so as to bolster your need to believe Donald Trump is other than what he is: a dishonest, disingenuous huckster who has played evangelicals like a cheap violin.

While, it seems, you fancy yourself a historian and political scientist and Siggy the psychiatrist, it's all part of that mirage land existing 'twixt your ears.

"Quoth the parrot" ^^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:"Quoth the parrot" ^^

"Quoth the Raven, 'Nevermore.'"

Nevermore
• wise in his own eyes
• sanctimonious
• a prooftexter

(Or so the hope for TRT would be)
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:"Quoth the Raven, 'Nevermore.'"

Nevermore
• wise in his own eyes
• sanctimonious
• a prooftexter

(Or so the hope for TRT would be)

You already dubbed yourself and then made the statement, ridiculous though it was, you did at least pre-qualify the source as being "the parrot."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:You already dubbed yourself and then made the statement, ridiculous though it was, you did at least pre-qualify the source as being "the parrot."

Did you even read the poem? Why would you assume the persona and poor old Sombrero would be the same? Eh, better stick with revisionist history degrees.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Did you even read the poem? Why would you assume the persona and poor old Sombrero would be the same? Eh, better stick with revisionist history degrees.

Yes, I have read the poem and did an essay on it in creative writing class. But 'the poem' didn't even come into play until you started trying to divert attention from your communicative want as demonstrated in your post.

Who other than Gitback, do you really think you're fooling with that inept bob and weave you always try to run?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Yes, I have read the poem and did an essay on it in creative writing class. But 'the poem' didn't even come into play until you started trying to divert attention from your communicative want as demonstrated in your post.

Who other than Gitback, do you really think you're fooling with that inept bob and weave you always try to run?

You demonstrate zero understanding of the difference between author and persona. Address this illiteracy.

You count hands. What is foolish is some professed prooftexting Christian anointing Donald Trump as some Savior of America figure. Now, friendo, THAT'S foolish.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:You demonstrate zero understanding of the difference between author and persona. Address this illiteracy.

You count hands. What is foolish is some professed prooftexting Christian anointing Donald Trump as some Savior of America figure. Now, friendo, THAT'S foolish.

Still throwing unnecessary commas around like confetti I see.

You don't know when to fess up, and you sure don't know when to shut up. Now friendo, that's foolish. Not to mention the fact that you've now added highlighting words the way I do for inflection to your plagiarizing ways, huh copycat? Listen, if I want to read my own stuff I'll reread my posts, but I know you can't stop yourself.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nixon was a really good guy- better than any vile liberal or progressive I can think of.
ekyswvahsfan Wrote:Nixon was a really good guy- better than any vile liberal or progressive I can think of.

Isn't that the truth. All Nixon did was eavesdrop on some election plans and then out of embarrassment he lied about it and everybody who wound up going to jail, went there because they lied to the FBI. Compare that to Obama supposedly being somewhere in the bowels of the White House when the Benghazi raid was going on. A nine hour long attack on our Ambassador to Libya, and with civilian officials and US Military personnel running feverishly to and from the White House situation room, and the president didn't know what was going on? :please:

How many people would you suppose would be headed for the jailhouse if all those who lied to the FBI from the Obama Administration had to face the music?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Still throwing unnecessary commas around like confetti I see.

You don't know when to fess up, and you sure don't know when to shut up. Now friendo, that's foolish. Not to mention the fact that you've now added highlighting words the way I do for inflection to your plagiarizing ways, huh copycat? Listen, if I want to read my own stuff I'll reread my posts, but I know you can't stop yourself.

What? You've gone over the edge, ol' boy. And, turns out, you're a weasel. Pathetic.
TheRealThing Wrote:Still throwing unnecessary commas around like confetti I see.

The Urban Sombrero Wrote:What? You've gone over the edge, ol' boy. And, turns out, you're a weasel. Pathetic.

Your honor, I rest my case.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Your honor, I rest my case.

Your case is rested, and you are an arrested case.
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)