Sept. 29 - Florida Atlantic
Oct. 4 - at South Carolina
Oct. 13 - LSU
Oct. 20 - Florida
Oct. 27 - Mississippi State
Nov. 3 - open
Nov. 10 - at Vanderbilt
Nov. 17 - at Georgia
Nov. 24 - Tennessee Kentucky will have perhaps the most attractive home schedule in America. UK’s Southeastern Conference games are against LSU, Florida, Mississippi State, and Tennessee. All four non-conference matchups will be played at home. Two games will be against in-state foes Louisville and Eastern Kentucky; the other two opponents are coached by former Wildcat players – Howard Schnellenberger of Florida Atlantic and Doug Martin at Kent State.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
I have plans already made to go watch the Cats and the Gators! As everyone knows on here Florida is my team, but if UK did happen to beat them I wouldnt be too upset, lol. But this should be a very great season and Im looking forward to it.
just maybe a new years day bowl game. I wont hold my breath but it could happen!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:just maybe a new years day bowl game. I wont hold my breath but it could happen!!
I wouldn't count on it just yet, but UK has a heck of a shot at a January Bowl game this year. I predict the Cats will play either in the Peach, Outback, or Capital One Bowl.
Well they dodged my Mountaineers again.Seriously I wish they would play WV.
Old school Dawg Wrote:Well they dodged my Mountaineers again.Seriously I wish they would play WV.

Yea I agree, I think it will be a great game to watch!!
Kentucky Vs West Virgina The True Coal Bowl That Would Be Great.