Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Food Recall
Another Food Recall
A South Carolina company is recalling some of its fully cooked chicken breast strips because they may be contaminated with listeria.

The strips were sold in six ounce packages for Oscar Mayer and Louis Rich. The package says "Chicken Breast Strips With Rib Meat, Grilled, Fully Cooked, Ready To Eat." They were produced on January 9 and sold all over the country.

If you have questions, you can call the consumer hotline at 1-800-871-7117.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Ohhhh dear God. My family eats nothing but chicken so I will have to tell my mom this in the morning. I'm scared. Seriously.

get this ... a cantaloupe recall is in effect, too! - shipped by Dole Feb. 5th-8th.

AND baby food - Earth's Best Organic 2... includes Apple Peach Barley Wholesome Breakfast (which doesn't really sound all that wholesome to me).

The other day, I saw a recall on Little Debbie Nutty Bars put in vending machines in Va. & NC 3 weeks ago.
Wow! Is there anything left to eat out there without a recall on it!?
My parents bought Nutty Bars, wonder why it would be just the ones that made it into vending machines and not others made around the same time?

thetribe Wrote:My parents bought Nutty Bars, wonder why it would be just the ones that made it into vending machines and not others made around the same time?

Now I am officially upset. What is the world coming to when you cannot even get a safe Nutty Bar.
Good to know they are cracking down on this stuff... I haven't heard anything on the news since the peanut butter recall but then again I never wtach the news so.