Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox central
Any word on anybody that applied for job yet
I would say this will be an inside hire. Plenty will apply but Knox already knows who they are going to hire.
How many coaches have they had in the past few years? I don't see many ppl applying...
Small school rival made a great hire! Who does the big school land?
who was the great hire and has anybody been told or heard anything who applied or anything for knox job
From all accounts Janet Jones was the big hire at Barbourville
Heard interviews are this week.
well that is big hire at Barbourville and anybody heard or been told who being interveiwed
anybody been told who has applied or being interviewed or are they close naming a coach
Don't think anyone is really interested in the job... Can't say I wouldn't blame them.
Jamie Sowders will be KC new coach.
Coach03 Wrote:Jamie Sowders will be KC new coach.

Are you serious, they had a chance to pull themselves out of this mess they have created. I knew it was taking them to long, that they was going to screw it up again. SMH
That is the word... Interviewed Pridmore, Sowders, Marsee and a lady, they picked him from everything I am hearing. Nothing is official yet but I have a good source.
well when are they going make official hire for basketball coach because it wont be long till summer basketball starts up
I'm hearing that Mr. Canady has interview his brother that teaches at Lynn Camp for the job and will announce it on Monday.
Not sure of his name.
well are you serious and who are you talking about his brother
Was told a guy named Sowders got the job... Never coached high school and only coaching experience is grade school level.
Well
A mess. A big flaming Mess..... Thats what it is
Always going to be that way as long as they keep that AD.
Doesn't matter who coaches them Proud Panther. Give the job to the janitor. As long as they have a coach. Right?
I'll get behind the new guy. he deserves that. He didn't create the mess. But how can no one see or care what's happened....
This used to be one of the best programs in the 13th.
Heard the "new guy" already canceled summer ball about a week ago? Just another great hire by the lovely AD.
What is the problem at Knox. Boys sports seem ok Nobody care about the girls?
ky playmaker Wrote:What is the problem at Knox. Boys sports seem ok Nobody care about the girls?

They have created such a mess that no one wants to be associated with it. I thought that Coach Pridmore was going to get the job. I was told he backed out because he couldn't get the female assistant coach he wanted to help him. He is a long time coach here in the county. He would have build the program back right, not taking any short cuts. They would have been fundamentally sound and play hard as a team. The guy they have now, I'm not sure he has any experience
, maybe a couple years grade school is what I've been told. My vote is to hire Darren Mills back and let him bring us back to where we can at least compete with 1a schools again.
Gonna be a tough year there. Who are the best players returning?
They let two good coaches go to the city school, Janet&Brad. Job should have been Janet's a long time ago.