Poll: Powell or Buckhorn
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Powell Co.
0%
Buckhorn
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell or Buckhorn???
Who is the better team??
buckhorn hands down
lets see wat everyone else has to say
Powell
Powell.
it depends, on some nights, Powell plays like they can, and on some, they play, pretty sad, and same for Buckhorn, I would say Buckhorn.
so youre saying buckhorn is better right?
Powell Co, Buckhorn cannot handle the press.
Buckhorn by far.
they played last year, and powell blew a big lead in the 4th but powell is a much improved team. i havent seen buckhorn play. due to that im goin to say powell.
Powell
Powell
windmill Wrote:it depends, on some nights, Powell plays like they can, and on some, they play, pretty sad, and same for Buckhorn, I would say Buckhorn.

Exactly what I was going to say.
I think powell has played well as of late,I would go with them.
Buckhorn!
sportsfreak, what is your problem with the horn? from looking at the schedules you two didn't play each other this season.
wat do you mean?
from what i have heard...both teams are good teams and experienced...this would be a good game does these two play this season?? and from what i have heard i am going to have to give powell the edge on this....havent seen them play just from what i have heard im going to take powell but in a close one
Powell wouldnt have a chance.
Arbys Man Wrote:Powell wouldnt have a chance.
Hahaha,that is ridiculous. Powell is one of the top contenders for the region title this year. I cant believe this is even a thread. Buckhorn did not beat Hazard. Did they even come close to beating PCC @ PCC? Powell is a much stonger and quicker team that can beat the press, and I'm almost sure that they couldnt stop Romans down low. No one has yet, and im positive that Buckhorn will not be the first!:flame:
I dont even know who Buckhorn is they couldnt beat Powell how is this thread even close.
Godspeed Wrote:Hahaha,that is ridiculous. Powell is one of the top contenders for the region title this year. I cant believe this is even a thread. Buckhorn did not beat Hazard. Did they even come close to beating PCC @ PCC? Powell is a much stonger and quicker team that can beat the press, and I'm almost sure that they couldnt stop Romans down low. No one has yet, and im positive that Buckhorn will not be the first!:flame:
Powell is not a contender for the region.
Powell
well ill tell you what powell county faithful go talk to your coach and get him to schedual buckhorn next year, hell buckhorn could go to powell county next year and win by 25
Ok. Buckhorn will win
Buckhorn
Powell is good some nights then on others, anyone could beat them. Both good team but, I give the edge to Buckhorn.
Powell has to much offense IMO!
Arbys Man Wrote:Powell is not a contender for the region.
You can't be serious. They are in the top 5 in the region and can play with any of those teams as they have already proven with Hazard and PCC. Tell me how Buckhorn has a better shot?
These two teams have showed they have what it gots to be top contendors in the 14th region.....but buckhorn will have a problem getting out of the district with pcc and hazard...as will powell playing estill and lee