Knott County Central Lady Patriots
Leslie County Lady Eagles
North Laurel Lady Jaguars
Paintsville Lady Tigers
South Laurel Lady Cardinals
Wonder why Perry didn't get a invite
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:Wonder why Perry didn't get a invite

They only invite the top teams....
Maroons Wrote:They only invite the top teams....

You still a smart ass

I can't believe they let PCC in last year. because they said a few years back that they will never let PCC in as long as Napier is the coach, but that they done over the drug stuff that happen with one of the girl basketball player. the school or Napier didn't do nothing to that girl, but all the other kids over the same thing got kick out of school for a few weeks.

Maroons Wrote:They only invite the top teams....

cj2561 Wrote:I can't believe they let PCC in last year. because they said a few years back that they will never let PCC in as long as Napier is the coach, but that they done over the drug stuff that happen with one of the girl basketball player. the school or Napier didn't do nothing to that girl, but all the other kids over the same thing got kick out of school for a few weeks.

Well what say you now BallerfromtheHoller? :popcorn:
Maroons Wrote:Well what say you now BallerfromtheHoller? :popcorn:

That's nothing to do with these girls but perry might not want in it and shouldn't ,smart ass
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:That's nothing to do with these girls but perry might not want in it and shouldn't ,smart ass

Well you are the one asking why they never got a invite. Might be the biggest tourney you guys will ever play in anyway.

You know they have that tournament in Lexington every Christmas at Lexington Catholic where alot of the best teams in Kentucky play. You boys ever think about going up there and playing being you are so good?
What school do you consider your team
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:That's nothing to do with these girls but perry might not want in it and shouldn't ,smart ass

Dumb ass
Maroons is not for any team he just wants to talk trash about the teams and their fans. I wish I could ignore him but he won't let you.
Big Hammer Wrote:Maroons is not for any team he just wants to talk trash about the teams and their fans. I wish I could ignore him but he won't let you.

I agree hammer I've always heard ignorance is a blessing but not in this case
I'm like you baller I thought PCC would be back there next year. I never really knew how they decide who gets to play. Some of the posters on here might know how they pick the teams
U have to register and then they pick who they think are the top teams. A lot of teams don't resister cause their schedule is already set.
ky playmaker Wrote:U have to register and then they pick who they think are the top teams. A lot of teams don't resister cause their schedule is already set.
I really don't know if they registered but very possible they didn't Thanks
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:What school do you consider your team

I am guessing you are talking to me. If you were smart( and you are not) you would have figured that out by my name.
Big Hammer Wrote:I'm like you baller I thought PCC would be back there next year. I never really knew how they decide who gets to play. Some of the posters on here might know how they pick the teams

They pick the best teams, not the pretenders. And yes your team registered. So dont even go there. I know this for a fact.:biggrin:
That's professor maroons see all know all tell all. What a joke!!!
Maroons Wrote:I am guessing you are talking to me. If you were smart( and you are not) you would have figured that out by my name.

So you are saying your team played a really tough schedule
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:So you are saying your team played a really tough schedule

That was not what I was saying. I was saying yours never. I was saying your team is not loaded like you want others to believe. I am saying you are not real smart. :1:
I'm thinking Perry beat the piss out of your team and that means you are the one not very smart and very jealous
This thread is supposed to be about Girls Basketball, particuliarly the WYMT Mountain Classic.

Please get back on topic.
Caint stay on topic with all the smart remarks lol take care of him!!
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:Caint stay on topic with all the smart remarks lol take care of him!!

No danger baller the bear takes care of moron!!!
Couple of months late, aren't you?

Why would you even bring this up at this time Megget? I really hope you aren't trying to start more trouble just for the sake of it.
A young Leslie will be a dangerous team
Harlan co wins this!
This is always a good group of teams for a great event.