Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alabama 72 Kentucky 61
I agree with those who said they are soft and show no emotion. NO ONE on that team shows heart, determination, or a willingness to win. Bradley, on occasion, shows that he is out there to win. Morris isn't playing anywhere near his potential. And Crawford is as unpredictable as I don't know what. Right now, they can't shoot, free throws are becoming harder and harder to make as each game passes, and when it comes to defense, I'm pretty sure my little sister could put more pressure on the opposing offense. I thought they would grow and mold together as the season progressed, but it seems they only grow apart, and each game, they look no where near the same page of the book. I'm almost wanting this season to be an even bigger disaster than it already is, just so Tubby will have a better shot of being let go.
Sometimes Morris doesnt even break a sweat!!
Congrats Crimsion Tide
Kentucky played horrible today. Not one player acted like they even wanted to be there, and the coaching staff didn't do anything to change there attitude's. I'm a Tubby supporter, but if he dosn't win at least three of these next few games and dosn't pull in Patrick Patterson or Jai Lucas than Tubby is gone. I love his coaching style, but if he dosn't step it up in recruting and other things than I would like to see him out of Lexington.
Kentucky has been a sinking ship since Tubby got there. Yeah he won the championship in 98, but i think everyone knows and will agree that it was with Pitino recruited players. He hasnt done anything productive since then. This years team may be worse than last years, im not sure yet. The players show no heart or passion for what they are doing. Morris's head is on the NBA, Bradley does nothing but run his mouth and miss free throws, Crawford has been a joke since he arrived, Thomas is lazy but does give a little more effort at times than Morris, Perry needs to leave the team and see about playin for duke since hes from that area even if the season is about over, im sure Duke can work him in there, they get everyone else. The only starter that I see trying to do anything to improve is Jasper, but then again I could be wrong about that. No one on the team plays defense, they give up about 5 ft of shooting space to everyone they play. No wonder most teams shoot better from 3 point range. I dont see them winning any of the remaining SEC games. My reasons being LSU is having an off year and are going to be wanting to get a big win, and we all know that UK gives up big wins to teams that need them. Vandy in my opinion is the best team in the conference, they play a much tougher schedule than Florida and are quickly becoming a favorite of mine. Georgia already beat UK once and im sure can do it again, and Florida will not have a problem like in the first game with UK. I dont really care who is the next coach as long as it isnt Tubby after this season.
UKGIRL20 Wrote:K
entucky has been a sinking ship since Tubby got there. Yeah he won the championship in 98, but i think everyone knows and will agree that it was with Pitino recruited players.

He hasnt done anything productive since then.

Bradley does nothing but run his mouth and miss free throws,

Crawford has been a joke since he arrived.

Tubby won with the team that Pitino couldn't win with. The top 3 leading scorers were gone from the 97 team in 1998. I guess we can assume Roy Williams doesn't have a title of his own either since he did it with Daugherties players right?

I think going undefeated in the SEC in 2003 and winning 2 National Coach of the year Awards is somewhat productive.

Bradley is still shooting over 80% on free-throws for the season, so I think he does more than miss free throws.

Crawford a joke? 15 PPG, 4.2 RPG, 2.6 APG is not a joke. He single handedly keeps our team in most games.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:Tubby won with the team that Pitino couldn't win with. The top 3 leading scorers were gone from the 97 team in 1998. I guess we can assume Roy Williams doesn't have a title of his own either since he did it with Daugherties players right?

I think going undefeated in the SEC in 2003 and winning 2 National Coach of the year Awards is somewhat productive.

Bradley is still shooting over 80% on free-throws for the season, so I think he does more than miss free throws.

Crawford a joke? 15 PPG, 4.2 RPG, 2.6 APG is not a joke. He single handedly keeps our team in most games.

IMHO, Joe Crawford is the reason we are in most of our games. With the exception of the UF game, Crawford has been spectacular or UK.
You people must be watching a different Joe Crawford. He shows up and plays at certain times, other times he is barely in the game. Bradley does run his mouth and he has missed more free throws lately than he has made. Yes Roy Williams took over a team recruited by D-O-H-E-R-T-Y, if ur going to make a comment, at least spell the name right. Main thing is, its time for Tubby to go.
UKGIRL20 Wrote:You people must be watching a different Joe Crawford. He shows up and plays at certain times, other times he is barely in the game. Bradley does run his mouth and he has missed more free throws lately than he has made. Yes Roy Williams took over a team recruited by D-O-H-E-R-T-Y, if ur going to make a comment, at least spell the name right. Main thing is, its time for Tubby to go.

Right on the money with that post, UKGIRL. Crawford disappears in too many games. True, he'll have a decent game evey now and then, but against the 'big boys' he's nowhere to be found. Glad to see your comment about Bradley running his mouth. I 100% agree. Every time I see them do an interview with him on the evening sports and listen to him say how good this team is and they can beat anybody, I just want to yell 'SHUT YOUR MOUTH, SON!!" Prove it on the floor instead of talking about it.
UKGIRL20 Wrote:You people must be watching a different Joe Crawford. He shows up and plays at certain times, other times he is barely in the game. Bradley does run his mouth and he has missed more free throws lately than he has made. Yes Roy Williams took over a team recruited by D-O-H-E-R-T-Y, if ur going to make a comment, at least spell the name right. Main thing is, its time for Tubby to go.

I must be watching a different one than you. He has scored in double digits in every single game since the UMASS game except for the Florida game. He had 24 against Tennessee and 17 against Bama along with 8 rebounds.

Everything you say in my mind from now on is not going to be taken seriously whatsoever if you honestly consider Joe Crawford a joke.

And yes in the last 3 games Bradley is 7-15 from the free throw line. 3 GAMES! Players have slumps, he will be fine.

Sorry I didn't spell his name right. Good job on disputing that fact though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The thing is Bradley has missed big free throws in the last 3 games. Some that could have possibly affected the outcome. I think Joe is a good player, just needs to play the whole game. Heck the whole team needs to start playing the whole game. Like yesterday, when they were playing full court D, they need to bring that kind of tempo the entire 40 minutes. Put pressure on the teams the whole time, force turnovers and turn them into points on UK's end. Not giving the other team enough room to shoot needs to be done. If they would just play aggressive the entire game, like they did within the span of 5-10 minutes in the 2nd half, UK would be a much better team.
Was getting ready to commend TidesHoss32 on the EXACT score..Awesome and unreal when you think about it! Anyone hear Morris's comments today in the Lex.herald..Said his head wasn't in the game and for some reason just couldn't get ready to play against Bama..Absolute BS! This is what I have been preaching about when players doesn't know what it means to wear the KENTUCKY jersey! I say sit his *** on the bench the rest of the season...Hell, we are gonna lose anyways with this sick team chemistry that we have! THANK GOD FOR JOE CRAWFORD!!!!
I dont care if u take what i say serious or not, im not the only one that thinks like i do about Crawford. Yeah he is great when he is on his game and plays the whole game, but he doesnt, he is inconsistent as hell. Like I have said before, Morris is thinking NBA and nothing else. Bradley is becoming more of a joke as the season progresses, shoots too many 3's and cant hit free throws anymore. Ah to hell with it, i dont need to say anymore, anyone who watches them knows whats going on and can see the lack of heart and determination.
UKGIRL20 Wrote:Ah to hell with it, i dont need to say anymore, anyone who watches them knows whats going on and can see the lack of heart and determination.

One would think so, UKGIRL, one would think so......Except those with blue tinted glasses on.
Grassy Knoll Sniper Wrote:One would think so, UKGIRL, one would think so......Except those with blue tinted glasses on.

I'd probably rather have on blue tinted shades than a shirt like some of you probably wear that says I'm with stupid pointing upwards.

I don't even care about the coaching situation but you people are ridiculous.
congrats bama
I love UK basketball with a passion, but it's hard to watch this group of players. Got a big man dumber than a sack of rocks that admitted he wasn't thinking about the game, a guard that shoots the ball every chance he gets to get his stats up, and the list goes on and on. I hope that they can turn it around before SEC play because at this rate and if they keep losing it MIGHT be the NIT...but they will probably make it to the dance no higher than an 8 o 9 seed. UK will always be a basketball school that focuses on one thing....WINNING. Apparently it might be time for a change because things aren't going the way that thousands of Cats fans are wanting. Congrats to Bama though...they wanted to be there and wanted the win more.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Was getting ready to commend TidesHoss32 on the EXACT score..Awesome and unreal when you think about it! Anyone hear Morris's comments today in the Lex.herald..Said his head wasn't in the game and for some reason just couldn't get ready to play against Bama..Absolute BS! This is what I have been preaching about when players doesn't know what it means to wear the KENTUCKY jersey! I say sit his *** on the bench the rest of the season...Hell, we are gonna lose anyways with this sick team chemistry that we have! THANK GOD FOR JOE CRAWFORD!!!!

That is the trouble with Morris. No wonder he didn't get drafted for the NBA! In fact, I still don't think that ANY NBA team would want him. He is lazy and would get eat alive in the NBA!

And you are correct, the recruits Tubby brings in have no connection to UK, it is only a team to them. Sure we can't be top 10 with just KY boys, but at least put our best ones on the team! It just kills me watching all of our Mr. Basketball players go to Vandy and Tennessee and we can't beat neither one of them. How does that make sense??