•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middle School Conferences 2017
Hound05 Wrote:I don't think anyone from Corbin wasn't being HUMBLE??? Someone accused us of stealing their kids by recruiting them. People act like we just snatched them up in a van and forced them to play for us. THEY WANTED TO! That's what started all this. It has nothing to do with being humble. You poke the dawg and you'll get bit. That goes for the fans/parents and teams. You cant expect someone to accuse us of cheating and us not defend ourselves... If you call it not being humble, Ok fine, you're entitled to your opinion. But we will defend ourselves. As far the game and all of that. We'll I can tell you it wasn't CORBIN who started that drama, why would we? Do you think we would rub it in that two of their kids transferred to us? NOOOOO. They started it, they started the trash talk, they poked the dawg, and THEY GOT BIT. I have no remorse for them. If you're gonna talk smack to us, be able to back it up. Because were not gonna take it, we will fight back, its called REDHOUND PRIDE. But as I said, if you think that's not being humble because of our reactions to their ACTIONS, so be it. But its not true.:dontthink

Okay well PM and lets exchange phone numbers and talk about poking the “dawg” and the “bite”. Lol
The dog and bite BLAHHHHHHHHH that is too funny. Drop the mic, dog and bite, lolololo what happens when u mess with clay you get the scratch! Lolololo. Or SL the chrip lololol. This has made my day. But if u really what to know how corbin recruted through AAU ball, team ky, and soccer give me PM and we can talk about it. Oh and “walk the walk”. BLAHHHHHHH. that is priceless
Hound05 Wrote:I don't think anyone from Corbin wasn't being HUMBLE??? Someone accused us of stealing their kids by recruiting them. People act like we just snatched them up in a van and forced them to play for us. THEY WANTED TO! That's what started all this. It has nothing to do with being humble. You poke the dawg and you'll get bit. That goes for the fans/parents and teams. You cant expect someone to accuse us of cheating and us not defend ourselves... If you call it not being humble, Ok fine, you're entitled to your opinion. But we will defend ourselves. As far the game and all of that. We'll I can tell you it wasn't CORBIN who started that drama, why would we? Do you think we would rub it in that two of their kids transferred to us? NOOOOO. They started it, they started the trash talk, they poked the dawg, and THEY GOT BIT. I have no remorse for them. If you're gonna talk smack to us, be able to back it up. Because were not gonna take it, we will fight back, its called REDHOUND PRIDE. But as I said, if you think that's not being humble because of our reactions to their ACTIONS, so be it. But its not true.:dontthink

Please dont invite me to the “show” the “gun show” 💪 lololol. We call that BULLFROG PRIDE! U all are so far beyond arrogant meece, north laurel and clay have beat corbin more in the past 20 years than corbin has beat them. So calm down. Let the ego go alittle be proud of your team, remember its middle school football. Middle school. Middle. School.
“Fight back” was it the set of “never back down” calm down chuck laddel, no need to go all rocky balboa.
“Back up my smack talk about calling u being arrogant” no need you are backing that up for me.
Didnt mean to poke the hypothetical dawg and get bite 🤣. Didnt now we were using old school 80’s lines. But relax dog the bounty hunter corbin won!
I believe this thread has run its course
Maybe try talking about the individual conferrences coming up for next year
Black&gold2 Wrote:Don’t deserve. What did he win the Heisman! Lolololol. Calm down bryan

Are you dyslexic? You typed pretty much a whole page of incoherent jibberish that nobody understands!!
chs crazy Wrote:Are you dyslexic? You typed pretty much a whole page of incoherent jibberish that nobody understands!!
let me break it down. Stud Running back is from Knox, Right tackle from North, Two of them adopted to play from out of county, handful from south and whitley, and 1 from williamsburge. So I just feel a congratulations should be for every team involved. Better opportunity BLAHHHHHHHHHHHH
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I believe this thread has run its course
Maybe try talking about the individual conferrences coming up for next year
This thread ended on 3-9-2017,it ran its course on the 3rd post down 1st page.
Ugh who dug up this old relic o a thread. No one cares about any of it anymore other than butt hurt fans of the teams who couldn't make it out of the region finale. Corbin was put in a bad spot as far as scheduling went. They got the schedule done, and we're better for it. I wouldn't be surprised if Corbin doesn't stay independent. It gets a bunch of cream puffs off of their schedule. We'll see though. Corbin and meece we're left out of the conference. How many teams other than Corbin and meece have won the conference over the years. I'll guarantee you that they're few and far between. Congrats to north Laurel for winning the cupcake conference though. Corbin fixed their eyes on bigger and better things, then went and got them.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Ugh who dug up this old relic o a thread. No one cares about any of it anymore other than butt hurt fans of the teams who couldn't make it out of the region finale. Corbin was put in a bad spot as far as scheduling went. They got the schedule done, and we're better for it. I wouldn't be surprised if Corbin doesn't stay independent. It gets a bunch of cream puffs off of their schedule. We'll see though. Corbin and meece we're left out of the conference. How many teams other than Corbin and meece have won the conference over the years. I'll guarantee you that they're few and far between. Congrats to north Laurel for winning the cupcake conference though. Corbin fixed their eyes on bigger and better things, then went and got them.
Ugh "hound" brought all this up again with his post about recruiting. Im sure North will appreciate the compliment. Also, keep enjoying the view as you get to travel to every game BLAHHH. I wonder if the corbin coaching staff and school transportation cost enjoy that?? Keep running that mouth and they will never be in a conference. Why bash NL What did they do to you, here is their record Vs Corbin,

North beat corbin 2005
North beat corbin 2006
Corbin beat north in 2009,
North beat corbin 2010
North beat corbin 2011,
North beat Corbin in 2012,
North beat corbin in 2013,
Corbin won in 2014,
North won 2015,
Corbin won 2016.

These are what we call facts? So keep your opinions to yourself BLAHHHHHHHHHHHH
Meece and Clay were always the powerhouses in that conference BTW. But i hear Corbin 7th will be down next year? Who u all going to go get? I hear there is a amazing kicker at Boyle??? Probably needs a "better opportunity" BLAHHHHHAAHHHHH
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Ugh who dug up this old relic o a thread. No one cares about any of it anymore other than butt hurt fans of the teams who couldn't make it out of the region finale. Corbin was put in a bad spot as far as scheduling went. They got the schedule done, and we're better for it. I wouldn't be surprised if Corbin doesn't stay independent. It gets a bunch of cream puffs off of their schedule. We'll see though. Corbin and meece we're left out of the conference. How many teams other than Corbin and meece have won the conference over the years. I'll guarantee you that they're few and far between. Congrats to north Laurel for winning the cupcake conference though. Corbin fixed their eyes on bigger and better things, then went and got them.
Also,
Sorry Hound, Sad My bad
Hoffer Started it all back up
Black&gold2 Wrote:Ugh "hound" brought all this up again with his post about recruiting. Im sure North will appreciate the compliment. Also, keep enjoying the view as you get to travel to every game BLAHHH. I wonder if the corbin coaching staff and school transportation cost enjoy that?? Keep running that mouth and they will never be in a conference. Why bash NL What did they do to you, here is their record Vs Corbin,

North beat corbin 2005
North beat corbin 2006
North beat corbin 2010
North beat corbin 2011,
Corbin won in 2014,
North won 2015,
Corbin won 2016.

These are what we call facts? So keep your opinions to yourself BLAHHHHHHHHHHHH
Meece and Clay were always the powerhouses in that conference BTW. But i hear Corbin 7th will be down next year? Who u all going to go get? I hear there is a amazing kicker at Boyle??? Probably needs a "better opportunity" BLAHHHHHAAHHHHH

How many times has North Laurel beaten Corbin in high school varsity football?

North Laurel has established a pretty good program, doubt they will ever get over the hump though and be able to compete for regional titles year after year until they decide to upgrade their weak schedule though.
This thread has gone way off course....Time to close?
Hahahaha. Does anyone else know what black&gold14 is trying to say? I’ve already gave up the fact he doesn’t comprehend any of what was said. When people say “use your words”, this guy took it literally! But I guess the good thing is he’s so funny he cracks his self up. Sorry excuse even for a troll!
Black&gold2 Wrote:let me break it down. Stud Running back is from Knox, Right tackle from North, Two of them adopted to play from out of county, handful from south and whitley, and 1 from williamsburge. So I just feel a congratulations should be for every team involved. Better opportunity BLAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hahahah this one right here sums it up for him hahahaha. Should be what?? Hah. Williamsburge? Don’t think we have anyone from there. But I’m glad someone got adopted out of all of this hahaha. Wooooowwwwwwwww.
Black&gold2 Wrote:let me break it down. Stud Running back is from Knox, Right tackle from North, Two of them adopted to play from out of county, handful from south and whitley, and 1 from williamsburge. So I just feel a congratulations should be for every team involved. Better opportunity BLAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Again a bunch of jibberish, the only thing I make from this is you sound like a whiney bitch that can’t let it go!! Seasons over things are what they are move along nobody cares anymore I’m done with you!!
Hound05 Wrote:Hahahah this one right here sums it up for him hahahaha. Should be what?? Hah. Williamsburge? Don’t think we have anyone from there. But I’m glad someone got adopted out of all of this hahaha. Wooooowwwwwwwww.
Excuse me, let me speak more clear its hard to do this on your phone when you are laughing as hard as I was. You recruit kids from surrounding schools and justify it by saying that it is a "better opportunity". You were kicked out of your old conference for recruiting. Kicked out for recruiting. Nobody was scared of corbin,
North beat corbin 2005
North beat corbin 2006
North beat corbin 2010
North beat corbin 2011,
Corbin won in 2014,
North won 2015,
Corbin won 2016.
Recruiting is against the rules, that is why families that transfer have to fake a divorce, lie about their address, ETC. You are also very arrogant. You all recruit through AAU Basketball, TRI-County Sports, and other travel ball programs. I understand my last post was hard to follow because i cant use names on here. You have a running back from Knox county that was recruited, Your offensive and defensive tackle was recruited, you have a QB from Williamsburg that plays receiver, ETC. Corbin has recruited for a very long time. If you dont know where your Corbin players came from then get off the bandwagon.
There is around 200 Male students in the school total? 130 are exceptional athletes? Come on.
I dont know who black&gold14 is either. I am just tired of reading you all bash every surrounding school on this website, when in reality your team is made up of their players.
The saddest thing is that i would bet that these exceptional athletes dont have to pay tuition like most out of district students would have to.
This doesn't make sense to you because you have no idea what you are talking about and do not know the story.
But hound05 please feel free to PM me your contact information and i can explain it further to you, I cant use names on here but i will for sure contact you and tell you all about it.
Coach_Lockwood Wrote:This thread has gone way off course....Time to close?
I agree, close it.
chs crazy Wrote:Again a bunch of jibberish, the only thing I make from this is you sound like a whiney bitch that can’t let it go!! Seasons over things are what they are move along nobody cares anymore I’m done with you!!
BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Thats what this site is for isnt it? Gripping a moaning. Get off if you dont like it.
Getting upset, Sad
You will get over it LOLOLOLOLOLOL, Potty mouth, now that not a good example for the kids.
The Outsider Wrote:How many times has North Laurel beaten Corbin in high school varsity football?

North Laurel has established a pretty good program, doubt they will ever get over the hump though and be able to compete for regional titles year after year until they decide to upgrade their weak schedule though.
Honestly i dont know. I would assume with Corbins past programs they would have the upper hand at the varsity level. They really are a great program Jackson and haddox along with their coaches and all the coaches before them have done an amazing job. Teams like Corbin, Somerset, Belfrey, Bell ETC. have carved their names in KY football history. I hope North, South, whitley, clay, can do the same. I dont know how good Laurel County was when it was one school, little to young to remember that? Today Corbin, Northern, Belfrey, Johnson set the curve for football, they are great teams. Im on this site to rile up some constant talkers up and then get off here. They cant help but to reply lol. But overall i would say corbin high has a substantial win lead over North. But the middle school is probably about even. Unless you ask some of these guys, according to them they are the best thing since sliced bread.
Black&gold2 Wrote:Excuse me, let me speak more clear its hard to do this on your phone when you are laughing as hard as I was. You recruit kids from surrounding schools and justify it by saying that it is a "better opportunity". You were kicked out of your old conference for recruiting. Kicked out for recruiting. Nobody was scared of corbin,
North beat corbin 2005
North beat corbin 2006
North beat corbin 2010
North beat corbin 2011,
Corbin won in 2014,
North won 2015,
Corbin won 2016.
Recruiting is against the rules, that is why families that transfer have to fake a divorce, lie about their address, ETC. You are also very arrogant. You all recruit through AAU Basketball, TRI-County Sports, and other travel ball programs. I understand my last post was hard to follow because i cant use names on here. You have a running back from Knox county that was recruited, Your offensive and defensive tackle was recruited, you have a QB from Williamsburg that plays receiver, ETC. Corbin has recruited for a very long time. If you dont know where your Corbin players came from then get off the bandwagon.
There is around 200 Male students in the school total? 130 are exceptional athletes? Come on.
I dont know who black&gold14 is either. I am just tired of reading you all bash every surrounding school on this website, when in reality your team is made up of their players.
The saddest thing is that i would bet that these exceptional athletes dont have to pay tuition like most out of district students would have to.
This doesn't make sense to you because you have no idea what you are talking about and do not know the story.
But hound05 please feel free to PM me your contact information and i can explain it further to you, I cant use names on here but i will for sure contact you and tell you all about it.

We allow kids here to go to school where they or their parents feel is best for them and we don't whine about it when they go elsewhere, just wish them the best. My next door neighbors kids live in the corbin district and go to school and play sports at whitley county. Why, I figure it's none of my business and I hope for the best for them regardless. They are only kids once, so let them go where they feel comfortable and are happy and chances are they will get a better education out of it. The Whitley school buses transfer kids that live in the corbin distict because these 2 systems work with each other instead of against each other for the benefit of the kids.
The Outsider Wrote:We allow kids here to go to school where they or their parents feel is best for them and we don't whine about it when they go elsewhere, just wish them the best. My next door neighbors kids live in the corbin district and go to school and play sports at whitley county. Why, I figure it's none of my business and I hope for the best for them regardless. They are only kids once, so let them go where they feel comfortable and are happy and chances are they will get a better education out of it. The Whitley school buses transfer kids that live in the corbin distict because these 2 systems work with each other instead of against each other for the benefit of the kids.
Seems like a sweet set up. Kids are always going to switch schools, but i think it is crazy to switch for sports. I agree with that post, and it is cool that the transportation for the counties help each other out. Thank you outsider. i dont mean for my whining to be directed towards you, i did answer your question honestly and respectfully, thank you.
The Outsider Wrote:How many times has North Laurel beaten Corbin in high school varsity football?

Honestly i dont know. I would assume with Corbins past programs they would have the upper hand at the varsity level. They really are a great program Jackson and haddox along with their coaches and all the coaches before them have done an amazing job. Teams like Corbin, Somerset, Belfrey, Bell ETC. have carved their names in KY football history. I hope North, South, whitley, clay, can do the same. I dont know how good Laurel County was when it was one school, little to young to remember that? Today Corbin, Northern, Belfrey, Johnson set the curve for football, they are great teams. Im on this site to rile up some constant talkers up and then get off here. They cant help but to reply lol. But overall i would say corbin high has a substantial win lead over North. But the middle school is probably about even. Unless you ask some of these guys, according to them they are the best thing since sliced bread.
Black&gold2 Wrote:Honestly i dont know. I would assume with Corbins past programs they would have the upper hand at the varsity level. They really are a great program Jackson and haddox along with their coaches and all the coaches before them have done an amazing job. Teams like Corbin, Somerset, Belfrey, Bell ETC. have carved their names in KY football history. I hope North, South, whitley, clay, can do the same. I dont know how good Laurel County was when it was one school, little to young to remember that? Today Corbin, Northern, Belfrey, Johnson set the curve for football, they are great teams. Im on this site to rile up some constant talkers up and then get off here. They cant help but to reply lol. But overall i would say corbin high has a substantial win lead over North. But the middle school is probably about even. Unless you ask some of these guys, according to them they are the best thing since sliced bread.

Basically admitting he’s a troll. We’re not the best thing since sliced bread, but I’d say our numerous championships prove we’re pretty darn good. Take it as arrogant, must do. We don’t care, we call it pride. You don’t have to act so butt hurt about it. It’s kinda sad really. You can say we recruit if it makes you feel better. But people like you don’t realize that it’s the kids and parents choice to come here. That’s all I’ll say about your nonsense since your obviously just trolling.
Hound05 Wrote:Basically admitting he’s a troll. We’re not the best thing since sliced bread, but I’d say our numerous championships prove we’re pretty darn good. Take it as arrogant, must do. We don’t care, we call it pride. You don’t have to act so butt hurt about it. It’s kinda sad really. You can say we recruit if it makes you feel better. But people like you don’t realize that it’s the kids and parents choice to come here. That’s all I’ll say about your nonsense since your obviously just trolling.
Must do or most do i cant read this jibberish BLAHHHHHHH. You do recruit bottom line. Thats all im going to say about that. All you do is troll every other school but corbin. This thread should be closed, seems to me that you and some of your groupies are acting alittle butt hurt when someone says "recruit" lolololol. Numerous is a very strong word for winning 1 D1 championship. Plus as a surrounding county i take credit for that trophy, because my kids won it too, they just wore red rather than black&gold LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Really your trophies should be split between all the counties
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Ok we won’t forget the past if you don’t either, a couple days ago on your old account you was talking about picking against Boyle they like it and your superstition wants people to do it cause they keep winning. I would have changed my name also so I could look like a different person. Talk about humble I think your black and gold bandwagon don’t need to worry about Corbin we are just fine shinning trophies and learn to walk the walk if your going to talk the talk. Mic drop!!!

That post is so funny! I would be the one that made the comment about superstition! Great job of calling some innocent person out and thinking somebody would probably be like yourself and create another account! Usually the person that thinks that way does it himself!!!!
Lol. Ahahhahah Bossdaddy got busted
Drop the mic 🎤
:flush:Ohhh boyyy you got us good Black&Gold, I bet you're the funniest person you know. Why don't you go make up another account to make it look like someone agrees with you. "BLLLLAAAAAHHH". I've seen but hurt before, but this guy is down right sorry. Not even a good attempt at trolling. I guess you have to have SOME reading comprehension skills to be able to troll. You should have just dropped the Mic and not middle school reading. You're all over the place, worse than an ohio driver. I'm sorry Corbin beat you, not really cause it seems like it really eats at you, but I think you need to move on.............. Maybe change your name to Black&FOLD or BackAtHome??? I'm surprised the KHSAA hasn't hired you as a PI with all this credible info you have, I guess that GED would have came in handy huh? Its funny, you think you're getting us riled up when in fact we could care less what you think, we have the trophy, you don't, stop being butt hurt and take some Midol honey. I know this is a way for you to feel important, but no one really cares, much less believes you. So keep bumping your gums and making up new accounts to back yourself up. As you say, BLLLLAAAAAHHHHH.:flush:
:happytear:
Black&gold2 Wrote:Must do or most do i cant read this jibberish BLAHHHHHHH. You do recruit bottom line. Thats all im going to say about that. All you do is troll every other school but corbin. This thread should be closed, seems to me that you and some of your groupies are acting alittle butt hurt when someone says "recruit" lolololol. Numerous is a very strong word for winning 1 D1 championship. Plus as a surrounding county i take credit for that trophy, because my kids won it too, they just wore red rather than black&gold LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Really your trophies should be split between all the counties

If you weren't so clueless and a moron you'd know we don't have any D1 trophies BLLLLLAAAAHHHHHH. Have you ever seen tropic thunder? If not just remember, NEVER GO FULL RETARD
Black&gold2 Wrote:North beat corbin 2005
North beat corbin 2006
North beat corbin 2010
North beat corbin 2011,
Corbin won in 2014,
North won 2015,
Corbin won 2016.
Let us not forget the past, Corbin and North have always been good teams.

Your off big time on your win loss record. These two teams have played 7th/8th grade games and usually met more than once a year. Corbin holds the lead in wins since 2008 by a large margin.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next