•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middle School Conferences 2017
Fooseball Devil Wrote:No Gut must of been a Poplar Creek Bulldog. Wes Jones was 59-0 one season.

I figured he was an Oak Grove Bruin.
pjdoug Wrote:I figured he was an Oak Grove Bruin.

Complete domination.
I said I didn't lose a game in elementary school. I never said I played every year Confusednicker:
I didn't go to just one elementary school during that time either Confusednicker:
[quote=footballfever][quote=RunItUpTheGut]

Quote:You must have been a Boston Eagle!!����

Boston was really good there for a few years. Especially in basketball.
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:I remember one year Boston ONLY HAD 11!!! and won the whole dang shooting match.

Watered down schedule makes for a lot of wins. That, and only playing 6 games. I seem to remember one season Whitley Middle School only played about 6 games late 90s I think. Not long after that the varsity coach had to help make the schedule. or maybe my memory is failing me.

I wish there was a record somewhere of all the past champions.
In the mid 90's it was all Boston and Central from what I remember.
I don't recall Poplar Creek, North, or Pleasant View ever being that good. Not sure about post 2002
In the late 90's and early 00's Larry Brown dominated while he was at Oak Grove. Only lost a few a few games. Albeit, had many more kids than other schools too though.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Complete domination.
I said I didn't lose a game in elementary school. I never said I played every year Confusednicker:
I didn't go to just one elementary school during that time either Confusednicker:

I only dominated at one elementary school :biggrin:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I wish there was a record somewhere of all the past champions.
In the mid 90's it was all Boston and Central from what I remember.
I don't recall Poplar Creek, North, or Pleasant View ever being that good. Not sure about post 2002
In the late 90's and early 00's Larry Brown dominated while he was at Oak Grove. Only lost a few a few games. Albeit, had many more kids than other schools too though.

Pleasant View, Poplar Creek and Oak Grove used to be the best teams. How are the elementary schools these days? any good coaching. is the Colonels program being built from the ground up? Chappel communicating with the elementary teams? just asking questions. not trying to put any coaches down.
pjdoug Wrote:Pleasant View, Poplar Creek and Oak Grove used to be the best teams. How are the elementary schools these days? any good coaching. is the Colonels program being built from the ground up? Chappel communicating with the elementary teams? just asking questions. not trying to put any coaches down.

Couldn't begin to tell you. Im not even sure whos coaching who this year.

As for the past, I don't remember who all played at Pleasant View when they were decent. Seems like most of the talent down 25 ended up at Boston.
Oak Grove was always dominate in those days. As I said though, there numbers were crazy big compared to the others. I remember several little championships with Oak Grove and Central battling it out.
So now that the brackets are out, how did your conference fair?
Mid-Bluegrass Conference
Shelby West
Shelby East
Oldham Co.
South Oldham
North Oldham
East Oldham
Christian Academy
Commonwealth Middle School Conference:

Rockcastle Co
Clark Moores
Caudill
Madison
Foley
Farristown
Estill Co
Garrard Co
Commonwealth Conference:
Madison
Foley
Clark Moores
Caudill
Rockcastle Co
Garrard
Estill
Farristown
Commonwealth Conference:
Madison
Clark Moores
Caudill
Foley
Farristown
Rockcastle Co
Estill Co
Garrard Co
So who is this junior Corbin supposedly recruited from North laurel? I dont know if a kid on the highschool team that came in from North laurel.
First off they didn’t recruit him, 2nd off you can’t name an individual player like that on here. It’s against the rules. 3rd, him and his little brother go to corbin who played for the 7th grade. The kids wanted to go somewhere they would have a better opportunity. Happens all the time, people just want to place the word “recruit” on there.
HOFER Wrote:So who is this junior Corbin supposedly recruited from North laurel? I dont know if a kid on the highschool team that came in from North laurel.

Really!?!?! Are u seriously talking about something that happened in March last year. You were never in that discussion. Why bring that up?? after auch a great day for corbin, why bring that up?? Yes two kids from north transferred to corbin, BACK IN FEBRUARY! This has been discussed and burried why you trying to start a grip fest???? And if you dont know who they are, then it doesnt concern u. If you “really” were a redhound fan you would know where the kids are from. The two boys that transferred have a older brother still at north high. Stop trying to start a grip fest!! Stop creeping on old threads also its weird and make u look lonley.
Was supportive of that kid until more of the situation was explained to me by someone in the know. Shady to say the least but then again that's how you all roll down there.
Roll as give kids better opportunities, then yes! That’s how we roll. Maybe you should figure out why kids are leaving there instead of slamming the ones that are🤔. Don’t see any Corbin kids transferring out to North....... maybe it’s the water. And unless you heard it from the family, you DONT know. But feel free to assume what you like I guess. While you’re doing that we are bringing home hardware
Hound05 Wrote:Roll as give kids better opportunities, then yes! That’s how we roll. Maybe you should figure out why kids are leaving there instead of slamming the ones that are🤔. Don’t see any Corbin kids transferring out to North....... maybe it’s the water. And unless you heard it from the family, you DONT know. But feel free to assume what you like I guess. While you’re doing that we are bringing home hardware

Yeah I am pretty sure little brother likes his decision, seeing he was part of the 7th grade state champs. Also to say he was part of the team that made history as the only school to ever win both 7th and 8th grade state champs in the same season. Who knows older brother may get him a ring also with high school this year 5 weeks will tell it all. I wonder how many more will choose to better them selves and come down to Corbin if that happens. Our programs success does all the recruiting for us. #wedontgodoortodoor#feelsgoodtobearedhound
blueandgreen Wrote:Was supportive of that kid until more of the situation was explained to me by someone in the know. Shady to say the least but then again that's how you all roll down there.

:lame: I’m so done trying to talk sense to you bunch of rubes!!! We won 2 state titles yesterday and another’s in the works, eatin at u ain’t it!!:lmao:
“Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.”
“But he gives more grace. Therefore it says, “God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.”
Calm down there. Be humble, North is a good team dont insult those kids. Corbin had a great year and is a great program. They won the D2 conference which is great! But how quickly we forget that North does not get to play Boyle and TK Stone, they are D1 they will have to compete with johnson and Northern Pulaski. Which both those teams would have beat corbin, not taking anything away from corbin just stating facts. Would Corbin beat North, and Whitley, yeah probably. Corbin fans need to stay humble, Brent jackson is probably the nicest and mosr humble man coaching the game, but you fans are the complete opposite. I caught some of the 7th grade north vs corbin game, the chanting and belittling that was being yelled was extremely upsetting. "blowout" "overrated" ETC. Some of the fans filled me in on north loosing their running back and having to play against a kid that went through their youth program, i can see why they would be mad. But it was upsetting watching Corbin continue to onside kick and bomb the football being up by so much. Corbin really needs to humble themselves and just be grateful.
North beat corbin 2005
North beat corbin 2006
Corbin beat north in 2009,
North beat corbin 2010
North beat corbin 2011,
North beat Corbin in 2012,
North beat corbin in 2013,
Corbin won in 2014,
North won 2015,
Corbin won 2016.
Let us not forget the past, Corbin and North have always been good teams.
Corbin is a class act with a great Coach. The first team to win both titles in same year is amazing. I look for the D2 title game next year to be Corbin and Caudill again. Caudill was very young and played a very strong game all year. Corbin is just too much for most teams to get ready for in one day.

Congrats to Coach Jackson and the rest of Red Hound Nation!!
Black&gold2 Wrote:“Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.”
“But he gives more grace. Therefore it says, “God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.”
Calm down there. Be humble, North is a good team dont insult those kids. Corbin had a great year and is a great program. They won the D2 conference which is great! But how quickly we forget that North does not get to play Boyle and TK Stone, they are D1 they will have to compete with johnson and Northern Pulaski. Which both those teams would have beat corbin, not taking anything away from corbin just stating facts. Would Corbin beat North, and Whitley, yeah probably. Corbin fans need to stay humble, Brent jackson is probably the nicest and mosr humble man coaching the game, but you fans are the complete opposite. I caught some of the 7th grade north vs corbin game, the chanting and belittling that was being yelled was extremely upsetting. "blowout" "overrated" ETC. Some of the fans filled me in on north loosing their running back and having to play against a kid that went through their youth program, i can see why they would be mad. But it was upsetting watching Corbin continue to onside kick and bomb the football being up by so much. Corbin really needs to humble themselves and just be grateful.
North beat corbin 2005
North beat corbin 2006
North beat corbin 2010
North beat corbin 2011,
Corbin won in 2014,
North won 2015,
Corbin won 2016.

:Shaking: Stop getting on this forum and yelling recruiting and making other accusations, like bossdaddy said we don’t go door to door those kids came down here. Six months ago I’d have happily sent them back didn’t feel like it was worth the drama but I was wrong they’re Redhounds now and North don’t deserve them, great kids glad we got them, now go kick rocks!!
Black&gold2 Wrote:“Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.”
North beat corbin 2005
North beat corbin 2006
North beat corbin 2010
North beat corbin 2011,
Corbin won in 2014,
North won 2015,
Corbin won 2016.

Ok we won’t forget the past if you don’t either, a couple days ago on your old account you was talking about picking against Boyle they like it and your superstition wants people to do it cause they keep winning. I would have changed my name also so I could look like a different person. Talk about humble I think your black and gold bandwagon don’t need to worry about Corbin we are just fine shinning trophies and learn to walk the walk if your going to talk the talk. Mic drop!!!
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Ok we won’t forget the past if you don’t either, a couple days ago on your old account you was talking about picking against Boyle they like it and your superstition wants people to do it cause they keep winning. I would have changed my name also so I could look like a different person. Talk about humble I think your black and gold bandwagon don’t need to worry about Corbin we are just fine shinning trophies and learn to walk the walk if your going to talk the talk. Mic drop!!!

What are u talking about? What other post? Are u stupid? Whats my old account? I just said be humble, obviously your not. “Drop the mic” “walk the walk” really? Are u 12 Lol. Grow up.
chs crazy Wrote::Shaking: Stop getting on this forum and yelling recruiting and making other accusations, like bossdaddy said we don’t go door to door those kids came down here. Six months ago I’d have happily sent them back didn’t feel like it was worth the drama but I was wrong they’re Redhounds now and North don’t deserve them, great kids glad we got them, now go kick rocks!!

Don’t deserve. What did he win the Heisman! Lolololol. Calm down bryan
chs crazy Wrote::lame: I’m so done trying to talk sense to you bunch of rubes!!! We won 2 state titles yesterday and another’s in the works, eatin at u ain’t it!!:lmao:

Eating at who? what u all want for Christmas? Some more knox county running backs? BLAHHHHHHHHHHH sorry now thats funny
But in all seriousness corbin was very good this year. Well coached, very discipline, and fundamentally amazing. Congrats on winning. Very good program from top to bottom
Corbin being left out of the new conference that local teams formed probably was a blessing in disguise. The Hounds were forced to play some outstanding teams in both Ky and Tenn. durning the regular season. They certainly were ready for the run they just completed in the state playoffs.
jamesdeane Wrote:Corbin being left out of the new conference that local teams formed probably was a blessing in disguise. The Hounds were forced to play some outstanding teams in both Ky and Tenn. durning the regular season. They certainly were ready for the run they just completed in the state playoffs.

Then why is this entire thread about them being let out????????????
North beat corbin 2005
North beat corbin 2006
North beat corbin 2010
North beat corbin 2011,
Corbin won in 2014,
North won 2015,
Corbin won 2016.

I don't think anyone from Corbin wasn't being HUMBLE??? Someone accused us of stealing their kids by recruiting them. People act like we just snatched them up in a van and forced them to play for us. THEY WANTED TO! That's what started all this. It has nothing to do with being humble. You poke the dawg and you'll get bit. That goes for the fans/parents and teams. You cant expect someone to accuse us of cheating and us not defend ourselves... If you call it not being humble, Ok fine, you're entitled to your opinion. But we will defend ourselves. As far the game and all of that. We'll I can tell you it wasn't CORBIN who started that drama, why would we? Do you think we would rub it in that two of their kids transferred to us? NOOOOO. They started it, they started the trash talk, they poked the dawg, and THEY GOT BIT. I have no remorse for them. If you're gonna talk smack to us, be able to back it up. Because were not gonna take it, we will fight back, its called REDHOUND PRIDE. But as I said, if you think that's not being humble because of our reactions to their ACTIONS, so be it. But its not true.:dontthink
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next