Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville vs. Simon Kenton (Sweet 16 Round 1)
The 15th Region Champion Paintsville Lady Tigers will battle the 5th ranked team in KY (per MaxPreps) Simon Kenton in the 1st round of the Sweet Sixteen at the BB&T Arena on Thursday March 9th at 6:30 pm
Go Tigers.
Every battle has to have a David and a Goliath. Hoping our David from the mountains pulls out the win. GO LADY TIGERS!
Every Paintsville player HAS TO play the best game of their career. A few bad minutes or even a few bad possessions can easily lead to a blowout win for SK.

Paintsville can win this game, but they need to be firing on all cylinders for the entire game.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Simon Kenton is 10 with a loaded backcourt of Niece and Harney. Paintsville needs to shorten the game and protect the ball in order to stay close. Good luck Lady Tigers
Good lick to the Tigers
Paintsville is a good basketball team! The Lady Tigers share the basketball, hit big shots, and the exchange student is a big addition inside. I expect the Lady Tigers to shock some people Thursday!
Simon Kenton is very good. Seen them play a few times. They have played a very tough schedule. Be very surprised if Simon Kenton doesn't win by at least 10.
26-26 halftime. Go lady tigers
Lady Tigers down 51-42. Seconds to go in the 3rd. Going to take a big 4th to come back.
57-42 Simon Kenton in the 4th.... less than 5 minutes left.
63-43 Simon Kenton

Less than 3 minutes to play.
Final. Simon Kenton

70-45
Outstanding season for the lady tigers
Pulp Fiction Wrote:57-42 Simon Kenton in the 4th.... less than 5 minutes left.

So glad you were able to post the scores after the first half instead of the entire game, you're doing a great job as your long awaited mod job :1: keep up the great work
Lady Tigers played hard. Couldn't get anything to fall in the 4th quarter and got a little gassed. Simon Kenton is very deep, they played about 10 girls, subbing often keeping their girls fresh.

This bunch of girls had an outstanding season and have nothing to hang their heads about.

Congrats Simon Kenton

Congrats to Coach T, Coach Rice, Coach Carroll and the Lady Tigers on a great season.
TigerBlues Wrote:So glad you were able to post the scores after the first half instead of the entire game, you're doing a great job as your long awaited mod job :1: keep up the great work

Glad I'm not the only one to notice that. Ah, maybe a Ric Flair series was one he couldn't take his eyes off. Nothing like the ole Nature Boy in those tight skimpies huh Pulp.
Girls had a great season!
Congrats on a great season, Paintsville. Definitely a season to remember.
Coach Trimble did a great job this year-he is a very good coach