Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 39 Johnson Central 36 (15th Region Championship)
Lady Tigers continue a Historical Season tonight, by winning their first Region Championship in 85 years!

Way to go Ladies!

Proud of you ALL!
Congrats Coach T and the Lady Tigers, 15th Region Champions.

Hats off to Coach Darren Rice and his girls on a great season.
Coach Les Trimble and the Lady Tigers have had a great season! 28-4 and 15th region champs! Good Luck at state!
Congrats to Coach Trimble and the Lady Tigers of Paintsville! Good Luck in at State!!! I will be rooting you on representing the 15th region. Congrats to the Golden Eagles for a great year.
Congratulations "LADY TIGERS " historic win. Great job by players & coaching staff
Great game! JC had great look from 5 feet to take lead in closing seconds and couldn't get it to go. Congrats Paintsville.
Paintsville made the plays when they needed to.

JC had some chances down the line, but couldn't take advantage.

Now go make the 15th Region proud.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Congrats to Paintsville. Closer game than I expected honestly. Paintsville was the best team in the 15th in my eyes all year long and they proved it last night. Good luck at State!
Creeker Wrote:Congrats to Paintsville. Closer game than I expected honestly. Paintsville was the best team in the 15th in my eyes all year long and they proved it last night. Good luck at State!

I agree best team all year and they beat second best team in region
Very fun and intense game to watch. Congrats to Coach T and the Lady Tigers on winning their first Regional Title since 1932. Rep the 15th proud down state!
Congrats to Paintsville and Knott County! Represent the mountains ladies!
There wasn't Girls High School Basketball in the state of Kentucky from 1933-1974.
Congrats to Class A Paintsville winning the 15th region :1:
Congrats to the TIGERS, amazing season especially for a small school