Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open jobs
What girls head coaching jobs will be open this spring?
Open:
Boone County
Rowan County
Who will get the Rowan Co job? That could be a great job.
What's the latest rumors on the 15th openings
Who has the Floyd central job.
14th - Have heard Coach Adams (Letcher) and Coach Jones (Powell) are retiring ,Coach Bates (Breathitt) is leaving, Coach Hall (Estill) and Coach Honeycutt (Knott) may move back to boys. These are just some of the conversation going on at the huddle house/flea market.
Look for some interesting changes in the 15th🤔
new o Wrote:Look for some interesting changes in the 15th🤔

Care to elaborate New O. If you have some inside info, feel free to share with us. We are all friends here.
Mountain BB Fan Wrote:Care to elaborate New O. If you have some inside info, feel free to share with us. We are all friends here.

I'm interested as well
New O seems to be in the know,he may release some info since this is just a rumor post.
Then again he may not, some things may involve him.
Or brother
14thregionref Wrote:14th - Have heard Coach Adams (Letcher) and Coach Jones (Powell) are retiring ,Coach Bates (Breathitt) is leaving, Coach Hall (Estill) and Coach Honeycutt (Knott) may move back to boys. These are just some of the conversation going on at the huddle house/flea market.

Time for Adams to step down they didn't beat a good team all year
Look for P'Burg and Belfry to have new coaches.
I was just kidding, wanted to see if anyone would get the rumor mill started🤣🤣!
You may throw ER in there too rumor has it she has wanted out for a couple years now but not found right job offer
14thregionref Wrote:14th - Have heard Coach Adams (Letcher) and Coach Jones (Powell) are retiring ,Coach Bates (Breathitt) is leaving, Coach Hall (Estill) and Coach Honeycutt (Knott) may move back to boys. These are just some of the conversation going on at the huddle house/flea market.

Napier (PCC) need to retired also. the only good team that they beat this year was Leslie Co. at PCC. just take Lynn Camp PCC beat them 76-31 at PCC. but when they went to Lynn Camp, Lynn Camp won 62-61.
I was not at the PCC/Leslie Co. game. but that score sound like PCC got a lot of home cooking that game.
Mjolnir Wrote:Look for P'Burg and Belfry to have new coaches.
id say after the major upset in the district tourney belfry should get a new coach
new o Wrote:I was just kidding, wanted to see if anyone would get the rumor mill started🤣🤣!

Not kidding! Jarvis gone to J C and many irate parents demanding a change. Belfry is less likely but is possible.
Prestonsburg job is open. Coach told the players this morning he will not be back.
Blackcatdad Wrote:Prestonsburg job is open. Coach told the players this morning he will not be back.

Heard he was stepping down to take the Floyd central job.
Nope. He stepped away as the tthing to do. Gave it a lot of thought then did what he thought was the best for those girls.
Brandon G is a good coach, sometimes things just don't work out.
They don't always work and I know he tried. It wasn't the idea of parents because there's always a few but things were not going well. He made the decision on his own. I respect that.
Mjolnir Wrote:Not kidding! Jarvis gone to J C and many irate parents demanding a change. Belfry is less likely but is possible.

Mjolnir Wrote:Look for P'Burg and Belfry to have new coaches.

Told you I was not kidding.
Since the Floyd central job will be announced next week. Who gets the job?
I wish Brandon the best, great person!
Are you hinting it will be Brandon from JBS
I believe it'd be hard not to give it to Coach Triplett at So. Floyd. (Floyd Central)
new o Wrote:I was just kidding, wanted to see if anyone would get the rumor mill started🤣🤣!

Don't be afraid just spill the beans
Holmes High School open, would assume Coach Perkins son and assistant Tyler would be front runner for this job
kids03 Wrote:Who will get the Rowan Co job? That could be a great job.

Ed Jones, current AD at Rowan Co., got the job, has coached boys at Bath Co., Middlesboro, Breck (no longer exists) and in Floriday, has never coached girls.