Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coaching rumors or job openings
Brad Sizemore to Bell County.
E's Army Wrote:Brad Sizemore to Bell County.

Prediction or true? Link?
I love all this coaching rumor mill
JMO

Rowe to Floyd Central
Holbrook to BL
Hopkins to Prestonsburg
sportscritic Wrote:JMO

Rowe to Floyd Central
Holbrook to BL
Hopkins to Prestonsburg

First 2 I'm hearing are right, Pburg I'm hearing different now.
Floyd central just opened a crap load of jobs. everything from Basketball,football,golf to bowling and bass fishing. They close the 15th
Strikeout King Wrote:Prediction or true? Link?

Prediction
Deer Park Wrote:Since this is just a rumors thread. With the talk around town, I'd be shocked if Cothron at Somerset returns.

I tried telling people. Commonwealth Journal today, Cothron resigns
Deer Park Wrote:I tried telling people. Commonwealth Journal today, Cothron resigns

Link? I've checked the commonwealth journal and their's nothing on their about Somerset being open. Even checked Steve Cornelius twitter account and their was nothing on their.
E's Army Wrote:Brad Sizemore to Bell County.

Dear Lord I pray, make it happen
Sizemore won't be at Bell Co., Morris is staying as coach!
Im hearing some changes will come in the 14th in the next month or two. Lets see what happens Im not going to say where or Who but im hearing rumors.
hoghead Wrote:Im hearing some changes will come in the 14th in the next month or two. Lets see what happens Im not going to say where or Who but im hearing rumors.

Well they probably need to be made before summer ball I would think, so don't give them a whole lot of time.
It will happen in May is what im told
hoghead Wrote:It will happen in May is what im told

Give us a hint
The ones I've heard of possible changes would be at letcher, possibly breathitt and possibly Knott. Which in turn could create some other openings.
Pink Slips are handed out in the school systems May 1