Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 68 Leslie County 48
Snow Wrote:Post? Do you mean thread?

Yes. Nice intuition
There he goes starting an argument again. Snow you can't bring up one post where I criticized a kid. Cant you talk without lying?
Snow Wrote:Comprehension seems to be your problem

So not only can you not comprehend simple statements, you are also delusional. I expect nothing less from a Knott fan.
dore20 Wrote:So not only can you not comprehend simple statements, you are also delusional. I expect nothing less from a Knott fan.

Are you sure snow is a knott fan,acts like a letcher fan to me
Congrats to PCC. I am thinking that they will win the region. Love watching them play.
It's going to be tuff to do I hope so! But knott an Leslie are good teams we will have to bring our game! You better get Pcc now because they have only one senior ! So after next year Pcc will run away with it everyone graduates a bunch of kids!!!
hillbilly cat Wrote:It's going to be tuff to do I hope so! But knott an Leslie are good teams we will have to bring our game! You better get Pcc now because they have only one senior ! So after next year Pcc will run away with it everyone graduates a bunch of kids!!!

Hazard isn't graduating a bunch are they??
But, word is that Leslie's Mullins are transferring to Hazard. And then word is Caudill is transferring as well....so who knows.
Dr.Basketball Wrote:Yes. Nice intuition

Nope just common sense
dore20 Wrote:So not only can you not comprehend simple statements, you are also delusional. I expect nothing less from a Knott fan.

Now you are confused in what you are talking about. I guess you graduated from Perry and their low ACT testing
kygamer Wrote:But, word is that Leslie's Mullins are transferring to Hazard. And then word is Caudill is transferring as well....so who knows.

Dang. Good luck to them
Snow Wrote:Now you are confused in what you are talking about. I guess you graduated from Perry and their low ACT testing

Perry never had a problem with low ACT scores. It was a cheating scandal. It seems as if you are the one who has no clue what he is talking about. Maybe one of these days you will make sense pal. I'm pulling for ya.
dore20 Wrote:Perry never had a problem with low ACT scores. It was a cheating scandal. It seems as if you are the one who has no clue what he is talking about. Maybe one of these days you will make sense pal. I'm pulling for ya.

Thanks for clearing it up that Perry cheats. Great job
Snow Wrote:Thanks for clearing it up that Perry cheats. Great job

What one idiot decided to do involved in academics has nothing to do with athletics. Enjoy watching Perry win both boys and girls region.
dore20 Wrote:What one idiot decided to do involved in academics has nothing to do with athletics. Enjoy watching Perry win both boys and girls region.
No, cheating on the ACT would be considered being an idiot. hahahaha Academics and athletics are tied together. Do colleges look at ACT scores for their athletic teams?
dore20 Wrote:What one idiot decided to do involved in academics has nothing to do with athletics. Enjoy watching Perry win both boys and girls region.

Well maybe the boys
Leslie can thank the basketball gods