•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13th Region Baseball
Now we have little league coach chiming in. If the shoe fits on recruiting wear it. I don't care what bombs you drop. Please stop wasting my time. I am talking to someone else at this time. He doesn't need your help. Concentrate on Corbin.
I don't know any juicy details or anything. It was just my opinion that Whitley has zero excuse to lose to someone like Williamsburg.
Bell County lost 17-1 to Harlan? Wow. They must be at rock bottom.
It's funny that you tell someone to worry about Corbin. Why don't you worry about Whitley county then. Corbin doesn't have to recruit Whitley county. You all run off more talent than what is "stolen" from you. You look at any Corbin team and there are third, fourth, or even fifth generation redhounds. I'm not saying that Corbin doesn't get their fair share of transfers, I'm saying that Corbin doesn't have to "go get them". This is the 13th region, transfers literally happen every year, in every sport.
Respectfully, to you that is why I joined. I am defending my school. You worry about yours. Is that the much for you Corbin fans to do? I am r spending to Gutless. Thank you.
TheRock Wrote:Problem I have with people like you is just like high school instead of being the game changer, you were the guy that blamed others. Same thing now , instead of being a game changer you tuck tail and run, but still complain about others. Losers have that character, a follower that is a cancer to whatever he touches. Glad you are a Hound, fit in perfect with most there. Typical fair weather guy. Let it go and enjoy being at Corbin, you have maybe a year or two and you can complain about them. Gutless

Tuck tail and Run?
I never entered my kids into that shit show to begin with.
Once again you speak without answering my question.
Answer the question. What did I say that was false?
I'll be shocked if I get something other than "you were a bench warmer gutless" Confusednicker:
TheRock Wrote:Let me be clear. I do not want to argue with every Corbin fan on here. That is not my intention. I respect what they are doing. My post stand on its own and who I am directing it towards. So, if you feel you have to jump in, my problem is not with you.

NO, you started getting called out and you have nothing to back up your stance with and are dodging and running.
You realize you dug yourself a hole and now everyone is piling on. You did it to yourself.
If I thought you deserved or could even understand a logical response I still would not give it the time. What corner, I am doing and saying exactly what I want. I am not looking for conversation. I am trying to understand why a loser such as yourself believes he has any insite as to how to run anything much less a school or athletic program. It is middle school All Americans such as yourself that think they have all the answers when in reality have a hard time with their own self discipline. You just weren't that good, must have got fired or passed by. Get over it , move on. Nobody remembers you and really don't care if you are gone. Gutless
MHS Parent4Life Wrote:I don't know any juicy details or anything. It was just my opinion that Whitley has zero excuse to lose to someone like Williamsburg.
I agree completely!!! Why are they losing to less talent? I think we are discussing why Whitley is doing less than what was expected more than why we hate whitley and love corbin? So it isn't really hating on Whitley as much as concerned in general for the kids playing and why this is happening? Big $$ and great facilties with outstanding #'s should be producing better than getting 4th seed in the 50th? Adams may have a plan for the tourney who knows???? I don't think so? I think I would like to hear from The Rock of how you feel the season is going @ Whitley? Do you approve? If so, then let us know? I just think the District was for the Colonels to lose. Their roster was loaded and pitching should had been one of the best thus far?
I will say again I am not on here to discuss who wins what. I take offense to one person throwing a blanket over this entire system and bad mouth everyone in it, when he has done nothing to better it. When he doesn't have a clue as to what is going on. He is a moderator that has continued to bash something no matter if it is good or bad. I have one reason for signing up......Gutless.
TheRock Wrote:If I thought you deserved or could even understand a logical response I still would not give it the time. What corner, I am doing and saying exactly what I want. I am not looking for conversation. I am trying to understand why a loser such as yourself believes he has any insite as to how to run anything much less a school or athletic program. It is middle school All Americans such as yourself that think they have all the answers when in reality have a hard time with their own self discipline. You just weren't that good, must have got fired or passed by. Get over it , move on. Nobody remembers you and really don't care if you are gone. Gutless

I see you still didn't answer the question for the 4th time.
Do you understand how your responses look to everyone? You've pretty much proved everything I've said is true. Seems to me there is only one gutless person on here and it's the one who won't answer the question.
:foreveralone:
TheRock Wrote:I will say again I am not on here to discuss who wins what. I take offense to one person throwing a blanket over this entire system and bad mouth everyone in it, when he has done nothing to better it. When he doesn't have a clue as to what is going on. He is a moderator that has continued to bash something no matter if it is good or bad. I have one reason for signing up......Gutless.

I wasn't bad mouthing. I spoke the truth about what's going on and you have yet to answer the question. What did I say was false?
baller1989 Wrote:I agree completely!!! Why are they losing to less talent? I think we are discussing why Whitley is doing less than what was expected more than why we hate whitley and love corbin? So it isn't really hating on Whitley as much as concerned in general for the kids playing and why this is happening? Big $$ and great facilties with outstanding #'s should be producing better than getting 4th seed in the 50th? Adams may have a plan for the tourney who knows???? I don't think so? I think I would like to hear from The Rock of how you feel the season is going @ Whitley? Do you approve? If so, then let us know? I just think the District was for the Colonels to lose. Their roster was loaded and pitching should had been one of the best thus far?

Good luck. He isn't keen on answering questions.
Only whining when someone bring them up.
I'm going to guess he or she is just a kid.
When I consider the source of the question it makes me laugh. If anyone that had any knowledge other than you had posed a sound question from your first rant, I would not have even signed up. What people think of me here is irrelevant. What I think of you, is what I want to share, with only YOU. Your highlight of your career is posting 27,000 post and being a moderator on a message board. Stay in Corbin, cheer for Corbin. Nobody wanted you here. Gutless
TheRock Wrote:When I consider the source of the question it makes me laugh. If anyone that had any knowledge other than you had posed a sound question from your first rant, I would not have even signed up. What people think of me here is irrelevant. What I think of you, is what I want to share, with only YOU. Your highlight of your career is posting 27,000 post and being a moderator on a message board. Stay in Corbin, cheer for Corbin. Nobody wanted you here. Gutless

Didn't answer the question again :hilarious:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Good luck. He isn't keen on answering questions.
Only whining when someone bring them up.
I'm going to guess he or she is just a kid.

Latest report I received is now he is going to play j v game first so that he can get them out of the dugout and they won't be a distraction. It wouldn't surprise me if he don't also send j v coaches out. But honostly it sounds like Adams may be trying to grab the bull by the horns. riutg it sounds like the poster knows as much as the know it all down there, may even be him. There is also a running concern about stat keeping within the players, some are saying that whoever is keeping stats are switching them around to favor a couple players. I won't be dropping no bombs till off-season because I don't want to get the players in trouble. Sorry Rock, I think more of the players than your program does, and I don't want to see them struggle because of your ingnorance. I am also interested in hearing some responses from the rock about your claims riutg, these one liners are getting old would like to hear some facts from him since he is on top of everything and the baseball guru.
Fact ....Gut is Gutless. Just let me know when you guys want to bring me you plan for change. Not said anything about baseball , just the clueless mind of those that run at the mouth and know nothing.
TheRock Wrote:Fact ....Gut is Gutless. Just let me know when you guys want to bring me you plan for change. Not said anything about baseball , just the clueless mind of those that run at the mouth and know nothing.

Still waiting.....

You act like you're the first one to come up with the nickname gutless. Harlan county fans were using it 8 years ago Confusednicker:

Still need that answer if you can :biglmao:
Whitley has underachieved to this point this year. But they did pick up a good win Friday night and another one Saturday so maybe they are turning the corner. Who knows. I agree that losing to Williamsburg is bad but I think South did that too. So maybe they are better than people thought or both teams overlooked them thinking they had the win no matter what. Again I don't know. What gut said that was false to me is that we have people in place that don't need to be. The AD has done a good job for ALL sports not just focusing on one or the other like some in the past has done. The football team had their best year in a long time no matter what the reason. They won the games they should have won. Baseball and softball and for that matter basketball are struggling but it happens. Baseball should be better than they are but they haven't folded the tents and quit. Maybe they can pull the rabbit out of the hat and win a game in the district. That's why they play the games. Good luck to all!
TheRock Wrote:Fact ....Gut is Gutless. Just let me know when you guys want to bring me you plan for change. Not said anything about baseball , just the clueless mind of those that run at the mouth and know nothing.

When the undereducated resort to name calling, I like to present facts.....

Lets go back a decade to 2007 until now.

Corbin away (L) 5 - 12
Corbin away (L) 3 - 4

Williamsburg away (W) 12 - 9
Williamsburg away (L) 7 - 8

South Laurel home (W) 9 - 7
South Laurel home (L) 1 - 3

District Tourney
South Laurel (L) 0 - 10

Record 15-14
Lost in District 1st Round

Corbin home (W) 3 - 2 10 innings
Corbin home (L) 0 - 1

Williamsburg home (W) 2 - 0
Williamsburg home (W) 8 - 6

South Laurel away (L) 4 - 5

District Tourney
Corbin at South Laurel (L) 4 - 7

Record 15-16
Lost in district 1st Round

Corbin home (L) 3 - 9
Corbin away (W) 15 - 3

Williamsburg away (W) 7 - 0
Williamsburg home (W) 6 - 1

South Laurel home (W) 5 - 3
South Laurel away (L) 5 - 15

District Tourney
Corbin away (L) 2 - 8

Record 14-12

Corbin home (L) 9 - 10
Corbin away (W) 9 - 7
Corbin away (L) 5 - 12

Williamsburg home (W) 22 - 3 (5 innings)
Williamsburg away (W) 10 - 1

South Laurel away (W) 4 - 1
South Laurel home (W) 3 - 2
South Laurel home (L) 5 - 6
South Laurel home (L) 3 - 8

Record 17-10

Corbin away (L) 2 - 12 (5 innings)
Corbin home (W) 5 - 3
Corbin home (L) 8 - 10

Williamsburg away (L) 2 - 3
Williamsburg home (W) 12 - 5
Williamsburg home (W) 4 - 3

South Laurel home (W) 3 - 1
South Laurel away (W) 5 - 2
South Laurel away (L) 2 - 3

Record 11-11

Corbin home (L) 3 - 6
Corbin away (W) 6 - 3
Corbin (L) 7 - 8

Williamsburg home (L) 7 - 20
Williamsburg away (W) 7 - 4
Williamsburg home (W) 10 - 7

South Laurel away (L) 1 - 11 (5 innings)
South Laurel home (L) 6 - 14

Record 14-17

Corbin away (L) 3 - 9
Corbin home (W) 7 - 1
Corbin away (L) 0 - 3

Williamsburg away (W) 17 - 7
Williamsburg home (W) 14 - 2

South Laurel home (L) 3 - 14 5 innings
South Laurel away (L) 0 - 10

Record 21-11

Corbin home (W) 7 - 6
Corbin away (L) 4 - 5

South Laurel away (L) 1 - 4
South Laurel home (L) 0 - 4
South Laurel home (L) 0 - 2

Williamsburg home (W) 9 - 2
Williamsburg away (W) 15 - 3

Record 19-10
Lost in 1st round of District

Corbin away (L) 4 - 11
Corbin home (W) 8 - 7
Corbin at Williamsburg (L) 3 - 12

Williamsburg away (L) 2 - 3
Williamsburg home (W) 13 - 3

South Laurel home (L) 1 - 8
South Laurel away (L) 1 - 11

Record 20-10

Corbin home (L) 2 - 4
Corbin away (W) 8 - 7

Williamsburg home (W) 15 - 5 (5 innings)
Williamsburg away (W) 5 - 0

South Laurel away (L) 1 - 3
South Laurel home (W) 9 - 2
South Laurel away (L) 6 - 11

Record 22-12

Corbin away (L) 1 - 5 Click
Corbin home (L) 4 - 12

Williamsburg away (L) 3 - 4 Click
Williamsburg home (W) 16 - 2

South Laurel home (L) 2 - 6 Click

Records against District Opponents

Corbin 9-18
Williamsburg 19-5
South Laurel 7-20

District Titles: 0
District Runner Ups: 0
Region Appearances: 0

SAD.

Keep in mind Whitley is the largest school in the district.
I could do this for other sports as well, but I think you get the point.
Its ugly.
TheRock Wrote:I will say again I am not on here to discuss who wins what. I take offense to one person throwing a blanket over this entire system and bad mouth everyone in it, when he has done nothing to better it. When he doesn't have a clue as to what is going on. He is a moderator that has continued to bash something no matter if it is good or bad. I have one reason for signing up......Gutless.

But here is the deal. Who wins what is the topic that everyone was talking about BEFORE you created an account and started posting. It is what will be talked about when you are gone. If you don't want to talk about it then stop posting on this thread, but I and others like me will continue to talk about who wins and loses what. Like i said in a previous post, it's a free country.

I think the wheels are falling off at Whitley, The baseball team is obviously underperforming, I think the honeymoon period is over with Chappell in football as well. He has won the games he should've, but with all the money they throw at the program they'll eventually start to expect more. like it or not, the more things change at the county, the more they stay the same.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I think its pretty simple. They make the worst hires in the region time and time again.
Kyle Adams couldn't coach his way out of a dugout. In any sport.
At one time he was an assistant basketball coach and that was a complete dumpster fire.
No surprise this was coming. More worried about filling positions with discarded coaches instead of going out and finding winners.

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Thats exactly the problem and it's prevalent in a lot of schools in this region.
I've never been shy about it, on here or in person. Siler is not the right AD Whitley needs. Politics at play at its finest. And I just don't like adams as a man or coach. It is what it is.
If they want better results, it starts with themselves at whitley.

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:To be brutally honest, the old guard must die if even an ounce will change.
I'm talking complete change from a out of state super, principal, AD, all new coaches in every sport. A full clean house.
It's ridiculous that a school the size of Whitley, with the best facilities in the region, struggles to routinely beat the small 1A schools in the region in multiple sports.
Ones that have come and gone did a wonderful job at setting Whitley up to be successful. It's hard to beat there campus at a lot of things.
But you had a political hire at AD, nothing more, nothing less. A principal that played at Whitley yes, but who's family turned there back on the program and sent his brother to Corbin. You hired a football coach who has literally lost everywhere he's been. (He may have had a good year but literally every team we played were having there worst seasons in years)
a basketball coach who was nothing more than a girls assistant and benefited from bad competition his first year but has struggled since
A girls bball coach who has has a daughter in the team and has been the radio guy at Whitley for years and had pull to get in there.
We see how the softball teams been doing.
And a baseball coach who barely got a job being an assistant basketball coach when he started and now struggles to get the 3 seed in district every year.
And the list goes on.
It's the reason the last game of any sport I watched at Whitley was 2 years ago and why my kids are enrolled at Corbin.
Sad but true.

I am not here for a deal or to talk to any of you about sports.....I am here to question the character of this clown . If you know so much about Whitley did you forget how to get to the superintendent office down town, you will find him and the AD? Did you forget how to get to the high school , you will find the principal and most of the coaches? The other is at the intermediate, did you forget how to get there? A real man with that kind of problem will take it up in person. Especially when he has a personal problem with one or more.This clown takes to a message board. Character of a coward. Take your problem to the source . Don't think so. Clown. JMO of you , the rest of you Corbin fans apparently can't read , I have made it clear on several occasions why I am on here. For this 🤡.
As someone else said before, that about sums it up.
You can stop responding to me , I am done, unless Gutless want to get personal again. You can go back to talking about wins and losses.
TheRock Wrote:I am not here for a deal or to talk to any of you about sports.....I am here to question the character of this clown . If you know so much about Whitley did you forget how to get to the superintendent office down town, you will find him and the AD? Did you forget how to get to the high school , you will find the principal and most of the coaches? The other is at the intermediate, did you forget how to get there? A real man with that kind of problem will take it up in person. Especially when he has a personal problem with one or more.This clown takes to a message board. Character of a coward. Take your problem to the source . Don't think so. Clown. JMO of you , the rest of you Corbin fans apparently can't read , I have made it clear on several occasions why I am on here. For this 🤡.

You seem particularly scared of Corbin fans.
Did they steal your lunch money at one time?

As for me, you're not the first bgr one hit wonder to talk trash to me and you won't be the last. You claim you're on here for me and yet you still haven't answered the question.
What did I say was false?
Answer the question if you want to talk.
You nailed it, I am am scared. My post definitely indicates that. Your dumbass can't even read. Let it go, move on. Just continue your career as a BGR Moderator. Or come down and fill us in on your changes. Please.
I'm an avid sports enthusiast and Can tell that baseball for the most part is down in the region and has been for some time now.
TheRock, you may only be here to continually call on RunItUpTheGut but it seems odd that you are doing this publicly while not caring what anyone else but him says. If that's the case, could you take this to PM? After all, you don't want to discuss sports. You don't want to hear from anyone else about anything. You've successfully hijacked this thread. Some of us do actually like to talk about sports.
MHS Parent4Life Wrote:TheRock, you may only be here to continually call on RunItUpTheGut but it seems odd that you are doing this publicly while not caring what anyone else but him says. If that's the case, could you take this to PM? After all, you don't want to discuss sports. You don't want to hear from anyone else about anything. You've successfully hijacked this thread. Some of us do actually like to talk about sports.

I couldn't agree more.
He takes issue with runitupthegut and Instead of backing up his ramblings, continues to talk trash and go on and on about nothing.
I'm as big a Whitley fan as the next guy but runitupthegut is not wrong and this asshat just continues to prove his point.
I don't post a lot but I enjoy reading about 13th region baseball and would like to return to that.
Then figure it out asswipes , stop talking to me and tell that Clown to do the same. I
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next