• 1(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final: Johnson Central 71 Paintsville 62
Jc Blows A 23 Pt Lead, But Holds On For The Big Upset Win! Nice Comeback By Phs Though. It's Tournament Time Baby!!!
Congrats JC. Sounds like you all played a heck of a game. What happend to Pville in this game?
Super_de Wrote:What happend to pville in this game?
They got beat
Sorry bad attempt at humor
Congrats Johnson Central, anything can happen and that was proven tonight as P-ville was the favorites and JC got the W. Anyone have any stats?
Congrats JC, you were the better team tonight.
McCarty had 31 or 33 points, Mike Conley got his 1st start and had several rebounds and scored 10pts.
Sounds like Mike Conley had a heck of a game!
Great job Eagles. Unselfish play by everyone. Why did Welch leave the bench and get dressed ?
Big upset by the Eagles. Congrats!
It was nice to see the Tigers attempt to comeback from a 23 point deficit! :Thumbs:
... but I have one question... what happened to Ian Welch???????
Congrats JC
Great game jc. Paintsville played poorly and were beaten... it happens. I got kinda tired of hearing people say "Paintsville really impressed me in the 4th".... to be in that position... scoring only like 2 points (free throws until the last 2 minutes of the 3rd....) is embarassing. Now Tigers... take the way you feel right now and use it. Again... good game McCarty and Conley!
Wow. congrats JC!
WOW where was the game played at.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
With the sick flyers the Paintsville kids put on the cars, they kind of deserved this loss. It would not be a good time if I were the Supt. of Paintsville. They would lose their spring break. They just got out played but if there was such a thing as karma this would have been it. There is no use to post that junk about JC.
Batpuff Wrote:WOW where was the game played at.

It was played at Paintsville.
I've heard Ian Welch has quit.. but I'm not sure if it is true or not.
This Eagle team has heart and ability. If all the critics and parents would for once this year pull together and fully support the "team", then they could make some noise in the tournament. When players hear positive things at home and in their community, then they can play positive and have positive results on the floor.
StillAnMCfan Wrote:With the sick flyers the Paintsville kids put on the cars, they kind of deserved this loss. It would not be a good time if I were the Supt. of Paintsville. They would lose their spring break. They just got out played but if there was such a thing as karma this would have been it. There is no use to post that junk about JC.

Can you PM me and tell me what the flyers were about!?
What was going on between Dave Vanhoose and Landon Slones dad. It looked like they were some words exchanged after half time.
Tough loss for Paintsville, I never saw that one coming... Any to all the people who say the region isnt wide open, hahaha, keep telling yourself that...
StillAnMCfan Wrote:With the sick flyers the Paintsville kids put on the cars, they kind of deserved this loss. It would not be a good time if I were the Supt. of Paintsville. They would lose their spring break. They just got out played but if there was such a thing as karma this would have been it. There is no use to post that junk about JC.

Tell that to the Paintsville Herald and the Big Sandy News. At least this time they didn't make up a bunch lies and name names. It was a little uncalled for, but all in fun. Good game JC. But as everyone knows it doesn't matter what either teams record is. You never know who is gonna win. Does this help JC out now for the Dist. seedings?
Good job Eagles! You've had a lot to overcome this year. Now its time to pull it together and finish strong. Anyone know anything about Ian?
Way to Go JC!!!
Paintsville came out and played like a bunch of girls til the 4th quarter, they just weren't ready to play and JC was. The refs were horrible but they weren't the cause for Paintsville bein down by 23. Paintsville couldn't throw one in the ocean the first 3 quarters. Just a sloppy game by the Tigers, good job JC, you definately deserved this victory as well as you played.
the voice Wrote:McCarty had 31 or 33 points, Mike Conley got his 1st start and had several rebounds and scored 10pts.

McCarty had 33 and Conley had 10 points and 10 rebounds. That was actually his fourth start this year(he started when Jamie hurt his hand earlier in the year)
All the eagles did a great job!!!:Thumbs:
Unreal. Paintsville is struggling right now!
Would have never thought the refs would get blamed for a loss!!!
Wow great job Eagles... what happen to Ian and how did the rest of the team do?
rainout Wrote:Would have never thought the refs would get blamed for a loss!!!

WHo blamed the refs for Paintsville losin?????
  • 1(current)
  • Next