Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check this out!! Wrestling.....
http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/news/story?id=2766694

This is unbelievable that someone would do this. Just terrible an adult does this to an 11 year old boy at their age becuase his son was gonna lose.
I would have a big problem with this if it was my child! The dad has some serious issues!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Why's this in the pro sports forum??

Anyone wanna bet that the dad who threw the kid from the ring beats his own son?
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
where the heck did this happen at
PirateFlag Wrote:where the heck did this happen at

AURORA, Ill.
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Why is it so difficult for some parents to let their kids lose and become better from it in the long run. I have witnessed things in Little League Baseball that would make your hair curl. Some parents are just obsessed with their children winning and cannot bear to see them lose. PITIFUL example for his own son.
A grown man throws a child during a wrestling match with his child...

http://video.msn.com/v/us/msnbc.htm?f=00...sn.com/&fg=
Wow!!!!!
That was absolutely mind-blowing. The ref had whistled the match down for the move, which could have resulted in a season ending injury for the man's son, but the father's assault on the other youth was inexcusable, a towel would have been sufficient--and faster--to call the match.
I wish I could say I'm surprised, but this kind of idiocy happens way too often
Very sad that this happened.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
I wish I could say I'm surprised, but, if you get out to many games in our region , you can see this happening here as well, sad but true .
This is happening time after time in sports now. When I was in the 7th grade my buddies dad hit our basketball coach in the jaw because his boy didn't get to play enough.
Best thing for parents to do is to stay out of it. If your kid isn't getting played enough, make him better. Some kids shoot 100 jump shots a day. How dedicated is your kid? Please don't be like this dad. Enjoy the sport your child plays. When mine is old enough I know I will.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

The dad of the thrown kid should have put a smack down on the other dad!
I know I would have been dragged out of there by the cops by the time I got done with him if it was my kid.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!