Any predictions................my guess is
1.Belfry
2.Pikeville
3.Dorton
PirateFlag Wrote:any predictions................my guess is
1.Belfry
2.Pikeville
3.Dorton

Boys or girls? I think we would have definitely had the best girls team until the twins left. We would have had almost everyone back from last years' county championship team.

With track it is untelling because many teams' best athletes don't even come out for the team. I would like to see junior high track catch on and become more popular, but it always has to compete with sports like softball, baseball, volleyball, and AAU basketball.
Boys or girls yea u all had the best girl team until the twins left they good fly but BMS still got most of their athletes from last yr so well be tough to beat
PirateFlag Wrote:boys or girls yea u all had the best girl team until the twins left they good fly but bms still got most of their athletes from last yr so well be tough to beat

With the size of Belfry, it will be hard for anyone to compete with them. If Belfry gets most of their athletes out, it will be hard for anyone to beat them. We finished around the top 15 with 3 of our girls' relay teams and we would have had all 4 of them back this year if the twins hadn't left. Those 4 girls shattered the school record by 3 seconds in the 4 X 100 relay with 2 of them being 6th graders and 2 being 7th graders. They even had a better 4 x 100 time than SVHS' girls 4 x 100.

By the way, does Hairston run for Belfry? I'd say he can fly on a track.
He will be this year.

Francis and Altizer can flat out fly also
Next, how did you know he was running?
Have you all seen that Williamson kid who jumps hurdles? He can fly over them.
PirateFlag Wrote:Have you all seen that Williamson kid who jumps hurdles? He can fly over them.

I believe the person you are thinking of moved to Ohio??
No he goes to Belfry I think
PirateFlag Wrote:No he goes to Belfry I think
that williamson kid goes to belfry really cant jump that well
virgie
pikeville
dorton
belfrey
you spell belfry wrong :]] lol
My guess is
1st Belfry or Phelps
2nd the loser of them two
3rd Dorton
I belive that Phelps will struggle this Junior high season with [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Chasity Wolford gone, she was a key concept to their game, and scored alot of points and saved alot of their mistakes[/COLOR]

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YAL