Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th region COY
Who is the coach of the year in the 15th region.

My vote goes with Les Trimble of paintsville.
With rowe and rice a close 2nd.
Has to be Trimble
I think it should be valleys new assistant Doe Doe. Now there is a guy who knows the game. If Rodney will listen to him and quit jumping around like a rooster Valley will represent the 15th this year
Orem has to get some consideration as well. No one predicted Pikeville challenging for the regional crown either.

I'd say either Trimble or Orem gets the nod.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pikeville ,paintsville ,Johnson central and pike central top 4 contenders in region
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:Pikeville ,paintsville ,Johnson central and pike central top 4 contenders in region

Trolling soooooooo hard lol
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:Pikeville ,paintsville ,Johnson central and pike central top 4 contenders in region

Yep. Shoot, Pike Central would probably thump Perry right now.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:Yep. Shoot, Pike Central would probably thump Perry right now.

No doubt they could thump perry??????? But they ain't in the 15 th
Ok cow bell the reason valley won't win the region is their best player is a 7th grader and until the coach gives her the playing time she deserves they won't beat a good team
Pike Central lost to Sheldon Clark tonight.
Doe Doe is the reason they have that 7th grader. When an assistant comes to a team and makes a huge difference why do people refuse to give him credit
Pikeville's Orem: After replacing a fired coach, she has put together a team that has knocked off both region favorites already during her 1st regular season with the Lady Panthers.