Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who won
Which team ended up winning the tournament? and didn't Dorton and Virgie play for third...who won that game?
Pikeville beat Belfry 41-26 and Dorton beat Virgie but I dont know the score to that game
Dorton took 3rd in a good game but I can't remember the score and Pikeville won by 15 the score was 41 to 26.
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:Dorton took 3rd in a good game but I can't remember the score and Pikeville won by 15 the score was 41 to 26.

The score was 45-39. Good game and great atmosphere for a 3rd place game.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:The score was 45-39. Good game and great atmosphere for a 3rd place game.

Yes it was!
Pikeville, but # 10 from Belry gotMVP and the loosing team isn't appose to get the MVP, so i dont know what was goingon with that
pikevillepanther#11 Wrote:Pikeville, but # 10 from Belry gotMVP and the loosing team isn't appose to get the MVP, so i dont know what was goingon with that
That depends on your committee who votes. that is decided upon and then voted.
But the kid is good, a little sloppy on his shooting, he throws up too many fancy moves. From my seating position, he could have just shot decent lay ups and had many more points for the team instead of show boating.
LakeLover Wrote:That depends on your committee who votes. that is decided upon and then voted.
But the kid is good, a little sloppy on his shooting, he throws up too many fancy moves. From my seating position, he could have just shot decent lay ups and had many more points for the team instead of show boating.

I agree. hes a very talented player. just a little too much show and not enough baskets
he is very talented a way quicker then most players, winning or losing team hariston shouldve been MVP all the way