Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats to the "Moose" John Mark Stephens
TE John Mark Stephens of Prestonsburg made it official yesterday afternoon when he signed to play football at Pikeville College. Congrats Johnny, can't wait to have you up here, I need a roommate.
Glad to see another good player get signed for Pikeville. I hope a few more athletes from prestonsburg decide to go up there. I would love to see Kyle Ousley go up there.
Bill_Don Wrote:TE John Mark Stephens of Prestonsburg made it official yesterday afternoon when he signed to play football at Pikeville College. Congrats Johnny, can't wait to have you up here, I need a roommate.

Congratulations Moose! And while it won't be quite the atmosphere of Nebraska, your opportunity for playing, and on a successful team, sooner more than make up for that. It should be interesting to look back after a year or two and compare the programs. 61,000 plus for a spring scrimmage is something I don't think you'll ever forget, but I think you'll find playing for the Bears more rewarding. Big Grin
Congrats Moose. I knew you'd be playing somewhere. I enjoyed watching him on the high school level, now I'm glad he stayed around here so I can watch him on the college level. Should be good having him a TE (considering if he plays TE), and Nicholas at the receiver slot. WIth Howard in the backfield, should make for an awesome Pikeville team.
Congrats to another big part of a tremendous recruiting class!!!
Players signed this semester:

Jarrell (me)
Jamerson
Moose
Doug Howard signed today
Brad Marshall (Magoffin)
Josh Sullivan very soon
Alot of other new guys up here this semester, probably around 22 new guys.
Sounds like the Bears are going in the right direction for their football program. There is enough great talent in the hills of eastern Kentucky to form a good football team that could compete with any team in the Mid-South Conference. Congrats to all PC signees.
Congrats Stephens, and to the rest of the players listed above that have also signed with Pikeville College. Should be fun to watch next year!
Congrats cant wait to watch u play for the BEARS
I also know that paul sullivan is also coming back to pc....

Its going to be a show to see gets to start for pc after he comes..

Howard or sullivan?
SuperMario Wrote:I also know that paul sullivan is also coming back to pc....

Its going to be a show to see gets to start for pc after he comes..

Howard or sullivan?

I can't believe I forgot about Paul, sorry about that.

Sorry Sulli
Congrats to John Mark
Congrats John Mark!!!!
Congrats "Moose" John Mark Stephens
Definately....Congrats everybody....Way to go.......It will be a ggreeaaattttt year next year........Man would it be great to play.....lol....
Best ol luck "Moose". With all the excellent talent signing with Pikeville it should be a fun four years. I think it is great when local players play at close College. That way family and friends can attend home games. It is a win/win situation...