Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie vs Pcc 2/31
Did Leslie back out of the game? It's not on the website now!! Is Leslie afraid of getting beat?
Would say they played all week at the All A and need a couple days off to recover and I'm sure it will be rescheduled.
I'am hearing not. The ratings are out an this game will not effect the seeding. Pcc number one seed no matter the outcome of the game, Pcc plays Buckhorn an Leslie plays my Bulldogs.Hopfully we send the eagles back home!!!
How did you find this out? Is it definite?
I have a buddy that heard it from Pcc fans at the game the other night, so that could be hear say, I was assuming he was right because the game was dropped off the web site .
My nephew goes to Pcc, just text him, he said the game was cancelled,he's friends with some of the players. But didn't know why they cancelled.
Dr.Basketball Wrote:How did you find this out? Is it definite?

[Image:

]

Doc, I'm about as confused as you are..... General Napper took a two week hiatus this month, taking the next week off, and has scheduled the same number of games that the Cordia Lady Lions have scheduled, wowza.........

#theyonlyneedafewbeforethebigdance More mash taters please!!!
On the boys thread it says they are having the district draw Thursday. Will they do the girl seeding the same day?
No one will play Perry... Is Leslie really that scared to play a good team?

The girls go by the Cantrel ratings. Perry leads the region in that.
1. Perry
2. Leslie
3. Hazard
4. Buckhorn
They have had 3 teams back out in the last two weeks on them. Scott county, Seymour Tenn an now Leslie county!! Maybe they know something that we don't know fat pat!!
Listen, nobody in the 14th region wants to play PCC. When they played my Cougars it looked like a college team. They beat us by 8 or 10 and we played the best game we've played all year and that was probably their worst outing. With the enrollment over there, biggest school in the region, and the amount of scholarships available, they should be playing in the NAIA Conf. I don't think they've lost a game in this region this year and should.
Shouldn't
Young team with only one senior, so they will be really good next season!
hillbilly cat Wrote:Young team with only one senior, so they will be really good next season!

Who is the senior, they will be tough next year because they are loaded for sure
Burris
hillbilly cat Wrote:Burris

She is a very good player and perry will miss her next year, I think she could be the one who puts perry on top this year, she will be hard to replace but the young girls will work hard in the off season and be ready
Not good for Perry. Perry doesn't need another long stretch without a game. Maybe that's why Leslie cancelled.... Perry only losing 1 player and gaining their young kids next year especially with 2 girls from RW, Hoskins and Proffitt, will be even stronger.
I'm predicting a Leslie and Perry district championship game this year though, with Perry on top. But, will be a close game.
I will give you the reason Leslie cancelled straight from the horses mouth. Leslie was asked last week before the AllA if the drawing for this week was ok. They said oh yeah the sooner the better. At that time they were number one in Cantrell ratings. After Harlan wore them out and cantralls ratings came out Monday there were second behind PCC. Then they wanted to change the draw for later. Sorry guys, you chose your medicine and have to suck it up. Now they won't play the regular season game. Crybabies!
Paparazzi Wrote:I will give you the reason Leslie cancelled straight from the horses mouth. Leslie was asked last week before the AllA if the drawing for this week was ok. They said oh yeah the sooner the better. At that time they were number one in Cantrell ratings. After Harlan wore them out and cantralls ratings came out Monday there were second behind PCC. Then they wanted to change the draw for later. Sorry guys, you chose your medicine and have to suck it up. Now they won't play the regular season game. Crybabies!
should'nt that be a forfeit then??
It normally would be hillbilly but this was actually a makeup game from two years ago. Leslie had played too many games that year because of the all a and Randy allowed them to move it to last year. Last year it snowed so they moved it to this year. There was never a new contract because of that.
I'am hoping to see hazard send them home , I've got a feeling that Leslie is full of thereselves anyway! If they over look my bulldogs they will go home!
Hillbilly I'm pulling for you and I think Leslie's players will feel that their coach is scared to death and they will be playing not to lose. Go Bulldogs in this one! Disappointed in Leslie. Last year Randy could have cried the same way but he didn't.
Paparazzi Wrote:Hillbilly I'm pulling for you and I think Leslie's players will feel that their coach is scared to death and they will be playing not to lose. Go Bulldogs in this one! Disappointed in Leslie. Last year Randy could have cried the same way but he didn't.
I love my bulldogs ! But I've got ties at Pcc too!! I guess you can't be true fan if you like both!😂 Hazard's hasn't had a good year, but they have played good sechudle, so that may pay off! But for Leslie to be this upset,they must be really worried about Hazard! They split this season, an when Leslie won one of Hazard starter's was out ! I like the way randy rolls, didn't have a very good team at all last season,an didn't complain about the seeding an just went over Hyden an just kicked there as$&!;$/!! Brag on the court after you win!!
If Hazard can stay out of foul trouble and not run out of legs they will have an opportunity to win. They have a short bench so any foul trouble really hurts them. Leslie isn't going to play as poorly as they did the 1st game so it should be a good one.
I'm going to try to be as unbiased as I can be. I think our Bulldogs have a higher level of talent than we've had in a long time. We are better than our record looks. I feel like we will be even better in the next few years. Lets call it like it is, we must continue to build around Caudill or she won't stay here. Unfortunately, this isn't the year for us to make a lot of noise. Leslie has improved all year. They are MUCH better than the first game of the season. Do I think they will beat PCC, probably not. I look for the district to be PCC champs and Leslie runner-up. I am NOT saying we can't beat them, it's just not likely.
Hazard has 1 senior this year and will have 4 seniors next year so they lose 5 of their top 7 players after next year. Better be finding some help if they want to continue being competitive after next year.
I think Caudill will be a handful in years to come. I see them having a really good team next year. I also think PCC will be a power house next year with players like Hall, Fields, and Pollard coming back. Chelsea Napier and Sierra. Lyndsay Proffitt playing her senior year, and the 14th will get a glimpse of the future with Courtney Hoskins, Chelsea Proffitt and probably the best young defensive player I've ever seen in Gibson.
Future looking bright for Lady Eagles too. Got a great group of girls coming up next year. They're young but have a good future ahead of them. And, Collett is second best coach in region. 14th looks very promising for a few years.

Caudill has potential to be very good but won't meet full potential until her dad gets off the bench and just lets her play ball.
Any chance Caudill doesn't stay at Hazard? She would make any team a contender and she is not even in high school yet, so can go where ever she wants legally.
Kygamer you may be right on her reaching her full potential. I wouldn't even consider asking her dad to bring her here in this mess, Jeff already has too many parent/coaches helping him. That's probably why we have little to no chance winning the region. I've watched this season closely, missed very few games and I now see why so many parents stay upset. If I were her Parent, I'd look at PCC , Leslie or get the #$$%@ out of here.