Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With season winding down. Who would be your choice.
Started this on boys forum thought it would be good debate on the girls as well.
Who would be your guys choice for a player of the year in each district in the 14th Region.

I've never saw a post like this. Thought it would make for good discussion since most on here have saw a lot of basketball in the 14th region this year.

Who has been the most outstanding player or players in district play thru out the season.
Maybe we can compile a all district team for the 53rd-56th district. Each district.
Id take Shelby Hall or Emma Maggard in the 53rd.
2 horse race in 56th with Macie Gibson and Hannah Kash
55th district
All district team
Smith Wolfe
McIntosh Wolfe
Turner Jackson City
Noble Breathitt
Brewer Breathitt

Player of the year so far McIntosh from Wolfe.
14th region fanman Wrote:55th district
All district team
Smith Wolfe
McIntosh Wolfe
Turner Jackson City
Noble Breathitt
Brewer Breathitt

Player of the year so far McIntosh from Wolfe.
There are so many players that are good an they all practice an play so hard ! I'am going to tip my hat to all the girls playing in the 14th!! They are several players in the region who r a lot better than there number show!! It depends on the teams they are playing on an who coaching them! So hats off to them all! it's a big sacrifice for girls to commit to basketball for 4 years ! So every team has a senior that doesn't get to play a lot or don't even get in the games uless it's a blowout!! As good parents you need to let them know how much they are appreciated! An give them a big hug!!!!!!!
Well said Hillbilly. End of the day it is just a game.
So many people forget that!!!!
56th district
Kash Lee
Gibson Owsley
Brown Powell
Flynn Estill
Danyeur Estill

Player of the year Kash from Lee County due to their record in the district.
54th
Ally Lopez Buckhorn
Hailey Caudill Hazard
Emily Griffith Leslie
Sydney Hall Perry

Lindsey Profitt player of the year Perry