Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will There Be Any Coaching Changes In The 15 Region Next Year
I was wondering if there would be any coaching anges in the 15th Region next year?
I dont think they will be
I Have Heard That Steve Shelton May Not Be Back As P-burg Girls Jv Coach Next Year. I Go To Several Of The Boys And Girls Games And I Noticed One Guy That Probably Would Make A Good Girls Jv Coach And That Person Would Be Donald Compton,the Asst.on The Boys Varsity Team.he Seems To Be A Floor General And Knows The Game.i Think He Would Play The Kids That Can Play And Would Be Fair To Them.
I was reading thru the post and notice someone mention maybe a change in the girls JV coach (Steve Shelton), I think they should change, and YES....Don Compton would make a good coach. He is very will liked at PHS.
I heard that MC might get a new coach next year, Samford somebody. I heard that due to
jOHn:316 Wrote:I heard that MC might get a new coach next year, Samford somebody. I heard that due to

Due to... finish your words.
Edited by Administrator
jOHn:316 Wrote:due to coach millers off court activities... I would be shocked seeing that his daddy is the AD, but thats what I was told by someone close to coach millers ex-wife
John, this isn't the place for rumors.
Don't listen to rumor's.
This thread need's to be closed.
mcfan1 Wrote:This thread need's to be closed.
Better yet, closed and deleted. Pup is doing a great job and doesn't need to see this trash.
Bump...
StillAnMCfan Wrote:Better yet, closed and deleted. Pup is doing a great job and doesn't need to see this trash.

This site is based on mostly rumors. That said though, I believe pup will be at MC next season and for many to come.
I consider Pup a friend, and personally think he will be back again and again and again.
I would like to see him stay around and coach these younger girls he has done a great job getting them playing time next year I think they will have a good season next year as well.
doubt it
Pup will be around next season.
looks liketo me that something should be done about paintsvilles coach and the whole staff
pikevilleball Wrote:looks liketo me that something should be done about paintsvilles coach and the whole staff

Why do you say that?
pikevilleball Wrote:looks liketo me that something should be done about paintsvilles coach and the whole staff

Interesting statement----please elaborate.....