Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central 59 Letcher Central 51
They had plenty chances to get her.... Ask her family. It was an assistant coach who pushed her away
BallFan11 Wrote:I'd love to know who said Letcher didn't want her. She went to Shelby Valley in middle school. Letcher never had a chance to get her.

You don't have a clue what you are talking about
Seems like some people (parents/and their children that play sports) want special treatment, and "guarantees" prior to ever stepping on a court or field because they think that their child is more talented.

Coach Rowe at SVHS and Coach Adams at LCCHS "TEAMS" have had success and always play hard. Watching them from the bleachers they appear to treat all their girls the same regardless of playing ability. I don't know them personally, but why should they have to kiss the butts of any student-athlete and/or their parents to keep them in their school district? Immediate success would only undermine the programs character over the long haul, and create future problems.

Coach the kids that WANT to be where they are, and that do not require special treatment. That's being part of a TEAM.
Nothing wrong with coaching kids but when you think a kid made a mistake and take her out for coaching don't start screaming at her and belittle her all the way from the court to the bench then walk off.Ive seen it from certain coaches too many times.wait until she gets to her seat look her in the eye and coach her not em brass her in front of the whole gym. My child would never play at SV
Has anybody ever wondered why Randy Napier coaches so hard but never has a player quit? Ask any of his former players or present players about him you'll get the same answer they love him. He gets on his players hard but it's from the last player on the bench to his starters. They all know he is working to get the best from them all
rawlingsfan Wrote:Seems like some people (parents/and their children that play sports) want special treatment, and "guarantees" prior to ever stepping on a court or field because they think that their child is more talented.

Coach Rowe at SVHS and Coach Adams at LCCHS "TEAMS" have had success and always play hard. Watching them from the bleachers they appear to treat all their girls the same regardless of playing ability. I don't know them personally, but why should they have to kiss the butts of any student-athlete and/or their parents to keep them in their school district? Immediate success would only undermine the programs character over the long haul, and create future problems.

Coach the kids that WANT to be where they are, and that do not require special treatment. That's being part of a TEAM.
The one thing I can promise you is that profit didn't want special treatment from nobody and didn't get none. She was flat out run out of letcher co and watching from the bleachers it's oblivious you don't know what you are talking about at all. These coaches are so political it's sad. You should know the facts before you speak about this
I don't think not wanting bullied by adults is requesting special treatment. Because Profitt didn't attend Whitesburg, she was treated as an outcast and the woman on the bench made sure Profitt didn't feel welcome. Rawlingsfan might want to get both sides of a story before bad mouthing an innocent kid.
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:You don't have a clue what you are talking about

And you do? I'd love to know how you supposedly know about everything under the sun. I've watched LCC for years and they've never pushed anyone from any school away. Coach Adams wants talent and doesn't care what school it's from. He can't help if some assistant ruined it. I'm sure he tried. He's one of the best coaches around. He wouldn't let a very talented player go willingly.
BallFan11 Wrote:And you do? I'd love to know how you supposedly know about everything under the sun. I've watched LCC for years and they've never pushed anyone from any school away. Coach Adams wants talent and doesn't care what school it's from. He can't help if some assistant ruined it. I'm sure he tried. He's one of the best coaches around. He wouldn't let a very talented player go willingly.

You must think you know everything under the sun but you don't know nothing about this. Yes he is the HEAD coach and he should be in control of his program but he's not because she run this girl off and she is a assistant coach for LCC and he never tried to make things right at all . All head coaches should be in control of their assistants but not the case here. So he did let her go willingly. Looks like everything worked out great for this kid in the long run but if you think LCC's coaching staff wanted her you are crazy!!!!!! Politics at its best!!!!
I've watched a lot of girls basketball in my many years! An my girl played for him in early 2000 , an coach Napier is the same then as he is now! He wants to win no mater who ur parents are ! An if a player wants to come from another school an play that fine! He will tell them no player is bigger than the program! Come in an work hard an earn your time! An then shapes his team on what he has to work with! An if a little girl comes from letcher co an works hard an earns her time she plays! If she didn't she would be on the bench!!! But over 50 from the 3 point line ,45 percent from the field an 85 percent from the free thrown line an she gets there a lot! Who would you center your offense around!! If dicky had her he would be doing the same for her there! She's the best player in the region,playing on a very good team an the best coach around!! I wish Kcc an my bulldogs would take notes! Politics an parents will destroy at team! Pcc puts out there who he has the best chance to win with !!
My sisters girls played for randy.
I know this family really good and they tell me coach Napier is the best coach she has ever played for but most of all he is a great person. So ballfan11 and rawlingsfan when you don't know nothing about the subject it's probably best to just be quite. You guys don't know people like you think, the facts is they do kids wrong whether you want to admit it or not
I've always felt like many at the new school don't want to let go of the past. To many of them, Dicky Adams especially LCC is just Whitesburg with more room for the county students.These people and that way of thinking won't last forever. I've watched a lot of middle school ball in Letcher and I know there are players at the county schools. Just off the top of my head I can name several that have been lost to other counties to make room for kids from whitesburg. That has to stop if we are going to compete and win
Yep this thread has gotten out of control
Snow Wrote:Yep this thread has gotten out of control

Truth hurts
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:Truth hurts

Yes it does but which side of the truth is hurting
Snow Wrote:Yes it does but which side of the truth is hurting

The only side, the real truth which most of you don't know
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:The only side, the real truth which most of you don't know

The truth is rarely pure and never simple
Snow Wrote:The truth is rarely pure and never simple

Lol the snow is gone
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:Lol the snow is gone

It it always comes back and you all hide inside due to the cold.
Big Hammer Wrote:The common foul didn't make any difference this game, but the next time what if a kid breaks a limb or gets a concussion? You know the other kid is going to do the same thing if put in the same situation because she now thinks it's just another foul.We always hear our teams are treated unfairly when we get to the state tourney, but if a team puts a player in the lane for 10 or 15 seconds and local officials don't call it and then she gets 3 seconds called on her several times in the state tournament we set her up to fail. I have nothing personal against any of these refs,but if they take the money to call these games they should know the rules and call it by the rules. Just my opinion
this same type of calling in the last Breathitt game ,in third quarter ,an the fans got on them so bad that they let up an started calling it on both ends,shoving an smacking is ok if it's let go on both ends, but it never happens that way!
hillbilly cat Wrote:this same type of calling in the last Breathitt game ,in third quarter ,an the fans got on them so bad that they let up an started calling it on both ends,shoving an smacking is ok if it's let go on both ends, but it never happens that way!

Ever thought about taking a grammar class so everyone can understand what you are saying?
Snow Wrote:Ever thought about taking a grammar class so everyone can understand what you are saying?

Well this explains it you must be a school teacher and that's why you say all the stupid stuff on here
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:Well this explains it you must be a school teacher and that's why you say all the stupid stuff on here

Grade school kids understand grammer so here is you a little quote from a movie you might understand with you academic skills. "Stupid is as stupid does".
Snow Wrote:Grade school kids understand grammer so here is you a little quote from a movie you might understand with you academic skills. "Stupid is as stupid does".

Lol I was right School teacher
Snow Wrote:Ever thought about taking a grammar class so everyone can understand what you are saying?
Snow it's ok to give me a hard time ! I'am a big boy I can take it.But remember that making fun of someone you don't even know an disrespecting them is not a very nice thing to do to someone. Somewhere down the road God will return the favor! Lose ur job! Sickness in the family ! So show alittle respect to people. Remember in the big scheme of things it just a game in the end.
hillbilly cat Wrote:Snow it's ok to give me a hard time ! I'am a big boy I can take it.But remember that making fun of someone you don't even know an disrespecting them is not a very nice thing to do to someone. Somewhere down the road God will return the favor! Lose ur job! Sickness in the family ! So show alittle respect to people. Remember in the big scheme of things it just a game in the end.

Wow hoping God has someone looses job or family member gets I'll over a post on a girls basketball thread is morbid. It obvious that several of these posters are family and the same person with multiple accounts. Sick!
Your dog will die if you disagree with my commoders. Unbelievable.
Hazard beat Breathitt tonight. Go Dogs
LCC scores 26 today
thegr81 Wrote:Wow hoping God has someone looses job or family member gets I'll over a post on a girls basketball thread is morbid. It obvious that several of these posters are family and the same person with multiple accounts. Sick!
Your dog will die if you disagree with my commoders. Unbelievable.
He wasn't attacking Pcc he was making it a personal attack . It just not the way you treat people!