Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central 59 Letcher Central 51
hillbilly cat Wrote:Snow it's ok to give me a hard time ! I'am a big boy I can take it.But remember that making fun of someone you don't even know an disrespecting them is not a very nice thing to do to someone. Somewhere down the road God will return the favor! Lose ur job! Sickness in the family ! So show alittle respect to people. Remember in the big scheme of things it just a game in the end.

Wishing God will make my family gets sick? That is low. You make fun of other people, spread rumors about teams and other teams in general all the time on here.
Just a FYI...there isn't a page on over the back to miss. Those words don't exist in the rule book. If the player doesn't block out then the ball is fair game. No contact no foul. I wasn't at the game so the young lady may have totally beat her opponent to death, I have no clue. But there is no such foul as a over the back foul. What you see is normally pushing or holding. As long as the person stays vertical and doesn't infringe on the opponents defensive position then no foul has occurred.