Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to know the truth why Warfield and Inez can't play against each other!?!
someone tell me why they cant play?....
we have been rivals for a very very long time!
it will not change anything the boys always have left it on the court!
everyone always wants to see that game..and this year we didnt..
i think that they should atlleast let us scrimmage and if they do consolidate then it will be good because to finish it off with one real good game between the two schools!..

leave your comments please!
From what I hear it's because both teams fans act like morons when they play each other.

Good enough reason for me.:thumpsup:
BoondockSaint Wrote:From what I hear it's because both teams fans act like morons when they play each other.

Good enough reason for me.:thumpsup:

I can believe that.:thumpsup:
well idk i heard that the last time that inez and warfield played it was cayos or how ever you spell it but ne ways that and i heard that where they played football to gether that they couldnt play b-ball against each other but i rlly aint for sure on that.
They can say what they want to but I think it is really because Inez knew they would get beat and their coach did not want to be embarrassed. Warfield would have beat them and they knew it. These boys have always played youth league football and baseball against each other so that is not a good reason. I think they should have been able to play each other. But I am just a parent and my opinion never matters with the school board.