Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry Vs. Pikeville for county championship
legacy1 Wrote:First of all try and keep things in context...I am aware that not all of Pikeville is rude & disrespectful and that was not what I said. You are a representive of Pikeville when you are on here and thats the image that you and blackflag portray. Sad to say your fans were not much better that night. I can assure you if any of Belfry's parents or Coach Varney & Mr. Hurley were aware that a child had a laser light it would have been taken. Our cheerleaders considering the fact they had grown women screaming at them did an amazing job. The signs were not as bad as some of the ones Pikeville had up about Belfry the night before we even played. There was one that said something 2 the effect the good-Pikeville, the bad-******, the ugly Belfry but, that was OK cause Pikeville did it..huh!

Grown Women screaming at them huh.
I guess u must have not seen Belfrys cheering section on the floor!! yelling pikeville sucks. %#!@ Pikeville . taunting players with their flags. Cheerleaders even being disrespectful pounding on the floor while a player was on tthe freethrow line screaming miss it. im sure mrs. Wheeler has more class!! YES THE SIGNS WERE WORSE THAN PIKEVILLES. I THINK "GLORIFIED REDNECK" is pretty rude to me. we could have called belfry rednecks. did we NO. the worse sign was the good the bad the ugly. Belfry also had a sign that said #3 needs to get vaccinated. and Coach Garris Getting T'D up is priceless. while belfrys coach got T'd up at Pikeville then BEGGED not to get one last night!
Messages In This Thread
Belfry Vs. Pikeville for county championship - by panther- - 02-15-2007, 12:35 AM