Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry and Pulaski Co.
A Belfry vs Pulaski Co. game both teams have the same open dates and Coach Hines say it's to far to drive somebody talk to this man a two year deal a home and away game for two great mountain teams come on Coach Hines the worst thing that could happen is we beat ya
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:A Belfry vs Pulaski Co. game both teams have the same open dates and Coach Hines say it's to far to drive somebody talk to this man a two year deal a home and away game for two great mountain teams come on Coach Hines the worst thing that could happen is we beat ya

LOL.. too far of a drive?

This game needs to happen.

Come on Hines... you went to Christian County in the regular season in 2012
Pulaski Co has never went to Christian County
I don't care where I would just like to have a quality team to play and we have reached out to them and he said it's to far of a drive
Forever Maroon Wrote:Pulaski Co has never went to Christian County

You are correct..that game was at Pulaski...
Get Morehead to let you play under the lights on Friday Night. Split the gate. Morehead gets to show off facilities. Win-Win-Win.
Meet and play at Hazard, each of these high schools, middle schools teams have played at Hazard over the years.

Belfry played Southern Pulaski at Hazard Last year and Northern played Johnson Co. couple times at Hazard
what week are they open?
The last 4 years this game made sense, it would have been competitive. PC's offense was good enough to keep it close and probably would have atleast a split with Belfry assuming they had played the last 4 years. But in my opinion if Belfry wants a competitive game they won't find it in PC next year. I'm not trying to knock PC, I just don't think PC will be Belfry Good next year. The year after it would be a game I would want to see.
I'm not sure what open dates each had, but Pulaski has Collins as a late addition on Oct 26th at home. They have a full schedule of 10 regular season games now
2017 AT Collins, 2018 HOME vs Collins
CADEREECE Wrote:what week are they open?

The date they both got open i think is September 3rd and we have October the 7th open to
Pulaski has September 8th open, but they already have a full 10 game schedule at this point.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Pulaski has September 8th open, but they already have a full 10 game schedule at this point.

It might be October 7th the 8th on Saturday
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:It might be October 7th the 8th on Saturday

I think you need to update your calendar to 2017.

9/8/17 is a Friday.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:I think you need to update your calendar to 2017.

9/8/17 is a Friday.

I looked at the wrong month sorry but it don't matter I talked to one of our coaches last night he said that we had the same open date and Hines said it was to far to drive
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:I looked at the wrong month sorry but it don't matter I talked to one of our coaches last night he said that we had the same open date and Hines said it was to far to drive

I can't say that I blame him, it takes just over 3 hours to get to Belfry from Somerset. You can get to Cincinnati, OH or Knoxville, TN in considerably less time than that from Somerset.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[quote=LeeCoUKFan]I can't say that I blame him, it takes just over 3 hours to get to Belfry from Somerset. You can get to Cincinnati, OH or Knoxville, TN in considerably less time than that from Somerset

It probably it be much of a game anyway I'd rather play a team that would get us ready for the playoffs that's what it's all about anyway
They don't want an L from an EKY team!
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:[quote=LeeCoUKFan]I can't say that I blame him, it takes just over 3 hours to get to Belfry from Somerset. You can get to Cincinnati, OH or Knoxville, TN in considerably less time than that from Somerset

It probably it be much of a game anyway I'd rather play a team that would get us ready for the playoffs that's what it's all about anyway

probably not- maybe you can schedule the power of tates creek, newport central catholic or 1a pikeville again.
CADEREECE Wrote:Meet and play at Hazard, each of these high schools, middle schools teams have played at Hazard over the years.

Belfry played Southern Pulaski at Hazard Last year and Northern played Johnson Co. couple times at Hazard

Hazard only has one locker room. Both of these schools dress 60+ kids, that wouldn't work.
Ninja Wrote:[quote=99PIRATEFAN]

probably not- maybe you can schedule the power of tates creek, newport central catholic or 1a pikeville again.

I guess were going to have to it don't look like anybody that can play is going to step up to the plate
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:[quote=LeeCoUKFan]I can't say that I blame him, it takes just over 3 hours to get to Belfry from Somerset. You can get to Cincinnati, OH or Knoxville, TN in considerably less time than that from Somerset

Funny listening to a Belfry fan talk smack when everybody in the state knows they cheat their arses off. Half your players in this championship run are from West Va. Nice message you're sending to your kids. Win at all costs. Rules be damned.
Escalade Wrote:[quote=99PIRATEFAN]
Funny listening to a Belfry fan talk smack when everybody in the state knows they cheat their arses off. Half your players in this championship run are from West Va. Nice message you're sending to your kids. Win at all costs. Rules be damned.

Sounds to me like you must be from one of those teams we spanked cry me a hand full
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:[quote=Escalade]

Sounds to me like you must be from one of those teams we spanked cry me a hand full
I'm not even from Kentucky, just recently moved here from Hampton, Virginia but I have several friends who are from your area and it's common knowledge Belfry plucks the West Virginia kids. I noticed you didn't deny it. Cheaters.
I'm glad Belfry is allowed to cheat. If Bowling Green is allowed, so should Belfry. Keep bringing home championships.
Belfry doesn't have to go get players from WV. Players come because they want to play for the one of the best/top coaches in KY history. A godly man who teaches his players to become men. Haywood or Kinder, that's an easy choice.
Escalade Wrote:[quote=99PIRATEFAN]
I'm not even from Kentucky, just recently moved here from Hampton, Virginia but I have several friends who are from your area and it's common knowledge Belfry plucks the West Virginia kids. I noticed you didn't deny it. Cheaters.

Im not exactly sure what kind of a football hotbed everyone thinks Williamson/Matewan is, but do you really think a tiny county like Mingo can produce enough athletes to win the Ky AAA and the WV AA state championships. The "players from WV" argument is senseless seeing as how the team we "steal" from is a power in their own right. Look it up, Mingo Central went 14-0 and no one really came within 20 points of them.
All this "step up" talk is funny. Pulaski already has a 10 game schedule for 2017 and 2018. Last I looked, you only get 10 in a regular season. Home and home with Collins was added this past week.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:[quote=Escalade]

Well I'm not and you cant tell me you have 4 D 1 linemen running around your little town_PLEASE!!!!