Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is there anyone else here that cant stand Barry Bonds?
Roger Maris wont even end up in the Hall of Fame
and Bonds will break aarons record and his record of 73 should stand
I agree. It's a shame that a player like Maris won't make it into the Hall of Fame.
he is a drug using idiot who justifies his use of streroids because someone has to pay 60 bucks to see him and would be disappointed if he was not in the line up. these are his terms not mine.

He has so many fans that adore him he took both to dinner.
he is a drug using idiot who justifies his use of streroids because someone has to pay 60 bucks to see him and would be disappointed if he was not in the line up. these are his terms not mine.

He has so many fans that adore him he took both to dinner.
Yea I think we know that one Doc.
"Wyatt Earp" Wrote:Yea I think we know that one Doc.

I think I've heard that one already from Doc also. :lol:
Haha
wel I cant wait to see who this season goes for Barry
um mister jules winfield i said roger maris will always be the homerun king to me, not the history books, lol....
The man can say he never used steroids till his blue in the face and I'll NEVER believe him!! If you look at his career numbers his HR avg. from 1986 to 1999 is right at 32 per season, from 2000 to 2004 his HR avg is 46 per season and that's leaving out the the 2001 season which he hit 73 HR's. Call me crazy but it would seem to me that a player should be performing their best in their years late 20's-early 30's, not when you're 38-40 years old!!! JMO
I agree ringo
Personally I hate him!
lol...everyone personally hates bonds, but hes a good player
Really i was not aware of that, I saw a large number of Bonds Jersey's that last time I went to see the dreds I ment to say Reds
For real. Perhaps I misunderstood. What were you?
bonds as a player draws huge crowds of fans to games, but as a person hes really not that great of a guy only to his closest friends is he even decent
and that Von Wafer is why i cant stand the man. why cant he be gracious to the people who pay his salary? instead he is an arrogant prick... talent wise the man is good. but the period of time from the late 80's to now will be known as the Steroids era... and there is no way he can convince me he wasnt a user...
o dont wurry vega..he def. used steroids, look at the size of his head and neck..lol.....ne way bonds has to be too cocky to talk to the press
no he dont have to be that cocky. no one does.
Bonds just keeps digging himself into a hole...now hes out for at least half of the season, maybe more with knee surgery taht he had to get becasue HE didnt follow instructions on how the trainers and staff told him to go through to rehabilitation for the leg...if i liked the giants i would be a very angry fan!
Try it.
no u wouldnt
why wouldnt i?
i hate players that cheat to succeed......but this isnt just bonds, theres a lot of players in baseball that used steroids, this is seligs fault!