Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best overall player in Pike Co.
I saw in the All County team thread where a few people were asking who is the best player in the county, so I figured I would start a thread and get some opinions...
SportsKrazee Wrote:I saw in the All County team thread where a few people were asking who is the best player in the county, so I figured I would start a thread and get some opinions...

Well the best all around player in Pike County would be Trey Roberts #23 for Virgie. Hands Down! He can play any postiton as good as anyone I have seen!
virgieball25 Wrote:Well the best all around player in Pike County would be Trey Roberts #23 for Virgie. Hands Down! He can play any postiton as good as anyone I have seen!
yea right every game ive seen him play he plays out of control...i would say the big guy from elkorn before trey
panther2 Wrote:yea right every game ive seen him play he plays out of control...i would say the big guy from elkorn before trey

Yea i agree..not that trey plays out of controll but the big guy would get it over him or probably any player in pike co..
i would also have to say McCoy,Keene,and Ratliff from pikeville
Hariston from Belfry. He's fast, can handle the ball and no one in the county can guard him.
PirateFlag Wrote:Hariston from Belfry he's fast can handle the ball and no one in the county can guard him
Smilehah yea right...keene held him to 6 points in the county championship tuesday
panther2 Wrote:Smilehah yea right...keene held him to 6 points in the county championship tuesday
yea u must not have watched the game its cause hairston cant make pull up jumpers keene couldnt stop him me got beat everytime:moon:
Jordan Hariston is the best player in the county and it is official that he is....the end!:1:
legacy1 Wrote:Jordan Hariston is the best player in the county and it is official that he is....the end!:1:
I totally agree:rockon: :rockon:
legacy1 Wrote:Jordan Hariston is the best player in the county and it is official that he is....the end!:1:

Is this Donald Hairston's son from Williamson?
hillbilly Wrote:Is this Donald Hairston's son from Williamson?

No, Jordan is the son of former Williamson standout PG Alfred Hairston who played in the late 80s & early 90s.
BoondockSaint Wrote:No, Jordan is the son of former Williamson standout PG Alfred Hairston who played in the late 80s & early 90s.

So does he live in Ky or will he be another of the many who commute across the river?
Please stay on topic.
belfrys 5 starter players could more then likely go for the best overall players, jordan hariston definitley is a rank for the best, some of the other starters are, chris altizer are morgan bentley who are very consistant players.
pirate07 Wrote:belfrys 5 starter players could more then likely go for the best overall players, jordan hariston definitley is a rank for the best, some of the other starters are, chris altizer are morgan bentley who are very consistant players.
I wouldnt call chris altizer and morgan bentley constistant . Did you not see them both in the county championship.Rolleyes
morgan and chris are good players
ukfan24 Wrote:I wouldnt call chris altizer and morgan bentley constistant . Did you not see them both in the county championship.Rolleyes

No they didn't score 20 pts.

I tell you one thing though, those 2 kids brought 1,000% effort at all time during every game, practice, or whatever.

You wanna blast them on here thats fine, better hope you don't say anything about them in my presence though.
What does it matter. He goes to BMS!!!
Hobo McCoy, #15 Is The Best There Is In The County - Nuff Said.
yea right ryan bevins is the best in county
no hobo mccoy has to be the best over all!!!! end of story:1:
Keene from Pikeville and Hobo McCoy is by far the best players in county.
virgieball25 Wrote:Well the best all around player in Pike County would be Trey Roberts #23 for Virgie. Hands Down! He can play any postiton as good as anyone I have seen!

who ever you are keene from pikeville shut trey down and trey couldnt stop keene or mccoy
Lol you didn't even say what sport you were talking about Sportskrazee...geez.
Cig,
It's a stupid old post from boys basketball season.
NEXT Wrote:No they didn't score 20 pts.

I tell you one thing though, those 2 kids brought 1,000% effort at all time during every game, practice, or whatever.

You wanna blast them on here thats fine, better hope you don't say anything about them in my presence though.

You don't need to be threatening people, Punk. Especially over the internet.
the big guy from EC was the best. He didn't have any support, but EC had a winning recored because of him. I mean come on, he is 6 foot 7 with a great touch!
cig107 Wrote:You don't need to be threatening people, Punk. Especially over the internet.

Post is 4 months old....get over it.......PUNKBig Grin
What a cool guy...