•  Previous
  • 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 players in the 14th as of now
top 10 easily tho
JOBAKKA Wrote:If you will look close at my post I was responding to a post talking about our fans and second I stated it is a few at every school that usually is the problem and I was stating that Powell is no better or worse thna anywhere else including my home fans. Just a few can cause problems for everyone. As far as Ryan is concerned I was present at the incident and I for one didn't want any actions against Ryan. I thought Coach Kiveky would talk to him and that should do it I only wanted him to not get rattled and continue to play at his usual allstar level. It is his future that can benefit from his mental strength and I only wish him the best. If he can channel his emotions he will be a good college player. That is the success that benefits everyone another successful kid makes it through college. So I wasn't trying to start anything and you should look back and see I was only responding.

Ok I am glad that we have come to an agreement about this, because I do agree with you. And for Arby's Man and all of the others frustrated by what another Powell fan is saying, I will say this.....there are other fans on this site from Powell county that are still in high school and still haven't matured a whole lot and don't really understand the concept of this website besides the fact that they are supposed to get on here and fully support the team/school that they are from. This doesnt make them wrong in what they are doing, unaccurate, maybe, but not wrong. Please try not to be so harsh on these people/students/kids, whatever you want to call them, but rather help them to understand that everyone has their own opinion and are entitled to it, and hopefully those of us who are mature don't get on here to just slaughter the reputation of a school or team member, so they don't have to try so hard to defend them. These kids that keep on going and going to argue a point only do so because a lot of other people on this site taunt them to do so, and they just dont know when to stop. I am not naming anyone on here I just want to say that it bothers me when these kids get on here and say things and other fans that I know are older and SHOULD be more mature are sitting back and laughing because these kids get so upset when they rudely disagree. Do you understand what I mean?? So maybe I should make a sticky note about this or something, but I think this needs to stop, not only with Powell county fans and their opposites, but the fans and opposites from everyschool. Can't we get our point across with out being mean about it???
No one has said anything about Blake Christopher from Estill Co if i had to pick someone from the 14th to run my team it would be Blake he is smart shoots the ball well and agreat passer i'm not saying he is in the top 5 but he could be on my team.
Hicks first then Stepp Second.
ttt
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)