•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 players in the 14th as of now
jbs#1fan Wrote:Clark Stepp is the best player in the state .. there would be no jbs without him .. jbs will win the 14th region and stomp on hazard .. and justin hicks who is not the best player in the region .. i would take ryan romans over him any day .. but romans is still second to stepp

wrong, there was a jbs before him and will be after he is gone, and he will be but a fading memory in a few years ppl won't even remember him or who he played for.
codyBishung Wrote:ty profitt sucks and so does clark stepp

well I guess you could tell Notre Dame that Ty sucks, and Mississippi State that Clark sucks too, there both top 5 players in the mountains, why you say stupid stuff like you do, is just, stupid.
LCHSBOBCATS Wrote:what is the deal with ryan romans??? i mean he is a great ball player..and i really dont like powell county..but he is a good ball player..but hes not as good as alot of other people. but i dont know, maybe the games i have watched him play weren't good games for him..i know that when he came to lee county he cracked under the pressure, but it happens to the best of us i guess
i think he played pretty great against lee co.
and ryan romans is good player
speedy Wrote:wrong, there was a jbs before him and will be after he is gone, and he will be but a fading memory in a few years ppl won't even remember him or who he played for.
Clint will take his place when he is gone.
he played great when lee WENT to powell..but when he came here..i dont think he did very good at all,

sportsfreak22 Wrote:i think he played pretty great against lee co.
windmill Wrote:well I guess you could tell Notre Dame that Ty sucks, and Mississippi State that Clark sucks too, there both top 5 players in the mountains, why you say stupid stuff like you do, is just, stupid.
You just named 2 teams that are Horrible at Basketball.
windmill Wrote:well I guess you could tell Notre Dame that Ty sucks, and Mississippi State that Clark sucks too, there both top 5 players in the mountains, why you say stupid stuff like you do, is just, stupid.

Are you trying to say that Clark Stepp is going to recieve a basketball scholarship at Mississippi State?
Arbys Man Wrote:You just named 2 teams that are Horrible at Basketball.
Notre Dame has been in the top 25 this year and if you could you would play there.
justin hicks
clark stepp
tyler bailey
zach hurt
scott mosley ( did anyione watch the kcc jbs game, if mosley isnt a top 5 player we got the best region this side of lexington)
thedarkside Wrote:justin hicks
clark stepp
tyler bailey
zach hurt
scott mosley ( did anyione watch the kcc jbs game, if mosley isnt a top 5 player we got the best region this side of lexington)
mosley isnt consistent
The reason mosley doesn't score 20 a game is because he doesn't shoot his arm off like the other top players in the region.
allthewayhome Wrote:Oh my, must you bring color into this, get a life kid. Well just for agruement sake Ty Profitt last i checked was white and is alot better than Clark Stepp
Hahaha
allthewayhome Wrote:Oh my, must you bring color into this, get a life kid. Well just for agruement sake Ty Profitt last i checked was white and is alot better than Clark Stepp
Hahaha, very well put. I was at Rupp when Ty was a Freshman or Sophomore and lead his team to a state title. Now im not so sure that Clark Stepp ever did that. His team is too overrated. It's players like Ty that help programs like N.D. get back on track.JMO
JustTrying Wrote:Notre Dame has been in the top 25 this year and if you could you would play there.
Im sorry I forgot that you knew me. Oh way you dont. They are not in the Top 25 by the way.
Arbys Man Wrote:Im sorry I forgot that you knew me. Oh way you dont. They are not in the Top 25 by the way.

They have been this year!!! read and understand the post before commenting.
Zach hurt

Zach hurt

Zach hurt

Zach hurt

Zach hurt

This boy throws up 30 a night on his worst night and u for sure dont want him to gaurd him..
srry to gaurd you
i gotta question i wish someone would answer me though. Everyone gives hype to Clark Stepp...so where is his name in all of this...ive seen it a couple times but not much?????
Because Clark is not even the best on his own team. He is not that good. at least not top five in the region
i agree!! maybe not the BEST in STATE...but he is a good player!
LCHSBOBCATS Wrote:he played great when lee WENT to powell..but when he came here..i dont think he did very good at all,
because any one with disrespectful fans like yalls to come down on the court to try to fight a player...yeah then the pressure reached him
Hicks and Stepp....Easy
it says top 5 not top 2
sportsfreak22 Wrote:it says top 5 not top 2
No need to have a top 5 cause you will never hear of anyone but those 2
ok i hear of many 14th region players....not just them 2 i hear ryan romans name everyday because hes a good player
sportsfreak22 Wrote:ok i hear of many 14th region players....not just them 2 i hear ryan romans name everyday because hes a good player
He might be good but hes not as good.
yes he is...he might not be as good as justin hicks but he is clark stepp
sportsfreak22 Wrote:yes he is...he might not be as good as justin hicks but he is clark stepp
lol Hes no were near Hicks shooting and Stepps Ball handling skills
he a forward and he has all the potentiol he needs to play a forward he dont have to dribble or shoot he shoots layups thats it
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next