Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warfield vs JC
warfield won the mountian middle school conf early today warfield jump out to the lead from the first of the game which they never lost the lead and endin up winning by 7 or 8 points
Congrats Warfield! You guys had a Good team this year.
Congrats Warfield!
Way to go Warfield Middle School, you ended the season with only 2 losses and you proved u could beat ur 2 losses yesterday afternoon. Warfield saved their best game for the last. This game was the best one called all season at home court, even though there were bad calls against both sides. JCMS came out during 2nd half and gave Warfield a run for the money, but Warfield held on for the win 55-48

:devilflam WARFIELD WAS ON FIRE YESTERDAY, CONGRATS BOYS, YOU GAVE THE FANS A GREAT SEASON 19-2:devilflam
they still got beat by 40 against ab
They didn't have all their starters in that game either, and it was their first game. They kept getting better throughout the season and they proved themselves worthy yesterday. They also beat the #1 team in Mingo County WVA. You have to admit Warfield had a good team this year. Martin County football team didn't suck too bad either, since they walked away with the conference title.

perrycentral13 Wrote:they still got beat by 40 against ab
martin county had a good football team i know...but warfield could never beat ab...40 points is alot no matter how many games you have played the whole season...ab had just beaten sms 3 hrs before they killed warfield
yea first half won by 40 sec half won my like 6 or sum with abs players in all bout like the last 4 mins so i say warfield would win... o yea warfield tried to get a game with ab and ur all coach wouldnt play so i wouldnt b sayin anythign
This thread isn't about AB and Warfield. Keep it on topic.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ab is 2 good for warfeild