Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cowboys' Elliott on kettle hop: 'It's the perfect celebration'
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18309...elebration

This was awesome!!! The Salvation Army does a great work and everybody sees the Red donation Kettles during the Christmas season. This couldn't be better PR for the Salvation Army than one of the best players showing some love on Prime Time, network television.

Ok NFL and Commissioner Goodell if you lay a fine on Ezekiel Elliott for his TD celebration for hopping in the oversized Salvation Army kettle...... you are the lowest form of human life. The competition rules committee needs to look at TD celebrations. How can doing the 'Lambeau Leap' not be a fine, but can jumping in the Salvation Army kettle get a penalty? The NFL has had a bad season so far this year.... low viewing numbers, National Anthem protests... now a possible fine for this. You can do the right thing and not fine Elliott or let him "donate" the fine amount to the Salvation Army.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
I was hoping the refs would look the other way and not even flag him, but I can let that go. If Goodell upholds a fine on Elliott, the already very low ratings will drop even more, unless he allows him to donate the fine to the Salvation Army. I can't imagine Goodell shooting himself in the foot, so I would assume that it will be donated.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I would say the Jones family will pick up the tab if Elliott is fined.

They are major Salvation Army donors.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed