Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill 63 Knott Central 60
Knott 14th region favorites........wait for it.................hahahahahah I've heard this for a few years now ! Lol
Snow Wrote:Great job hitting a man (Honeycutt) while they are down. Coach has been in Lexington for a while dealing with his mom having a heat attack and getting stints. Way to show class.

Listen Snow us talking sports on here has absolutely nothing to do with Honeycutts family. Talk about a lack of class or even human decency look in the mirror. Anybody who would use his family's sickness to try and make a poster feel bad about comments he made about high school sports is the lowest of the low. No wonder you see these bad posts about some of Knotts fans. Guys like you would drag down a whole fan base
Big Hammer Wrote:Listen Snow us talking sports on here has absolutely nothing to do with Honeycutts family. Talk about a lack of class or even human decency look in the mirror. Anybody who would use his family's sickness to try and make a poster feel bad about comments he made about high school sports is the lowest of the low. No wonder you see these bad posts about some of Knotts fans. Guys like you would drag down a whole fan base

Lowest of low is commenting on someone that is not here to reply back. I looked in the mirror and I didn't down grade any girls after the lost a game like you. I will not again reply to someone like you that has no class in life. Guys like you drag down everyone
Snow Wrote:Great job hitting a man (Honeycutt) while they are down. Coach has been in Lexington for a while dealing with his mom having a heat attack and getting stints. Way to show class.

Honeycutt is a good man and a good coach no one said this is his fault. I said let him do his job!!! If what I hear everyday is true about his hands being tied by parents and others associated with the school. Quit expecting different results and over hyping a team with potential but no hardware when nothing changes from year to year. They could be good but who knows he's not allowed to teach them how to win cause that might hurt some feelings. Zero tolerance if you leave don't come back, don't like your role take a seat, parents will fall in line and if they don't didn't need u no how. If you are willing to recruit over very talented kids with time in the program and make them feel worthless, you better win and be ready to take the heat if backfires. When you parents stand up together and defend your kids things might change. They don't care to call your kids out and pretty much let them know that they aren't varsity material here at KCC the back to back to back preseason favorites. Could you image how good those girls could be if they were challenged? I feel bad for all the kids they are good young lady's with a lot hype and expectations placed on them. They deserve the to be put in a position to succeed on and off the court.
I agree faceballs
I'm glad you're not replying because you are a first class punk
Big Hammer Wrote:I'm glad you're not replying because you are a first class punk

There again with negativity.
Great job to all the girls and coaches with a well played game. Both teams will get better and better. Prayers to honecutt and his family
I have seen a lot of Snow's negativity on here. How do I report someone? I'm not good with electronics. If you can't get on here and talk about sports, don't need to be on here.
Dr.Basketball Wrote:I have seen a lot of Snow's negativity on here. How do I report someone? I'm not good with electronics. If you can't get on here and talk about sports, don't need to be on here.

You and big hammer must be the same person.
Snow Wrote:You and big hammer must be the same person.

I could say the same for all you sore losers from the county of Knott
Dr. basketball needs time to log off and come back as big hammer. I was positive to both teams so get real
Dr.Basketball Wrote:I could say the same for all you sore losers from the county of Knott

Never complained about loosing to estill. They played a great game and won
Snow needs time to get over this loss
For someone to bring a coaches sick mom into the conversation tells me all I need to know
I like talking sports, teams, games, and players on here, but I don't like bringing up any bodies personal life or problems for the sake of argument. Snow stopped to a new low when he brought a coach's mother being sick to argue a loss for his team the Pats. If it's going to be that kind of discussion I'll delete mine
Dr.Basketball Wrote:Snow needs time to get over this loss

Estill won we lost. Time is over.
Big Hammer Wrote:I like talking sports, teams, games, and players on here, but I don't like bringing up any bodies personal life or problems for the sake of argument. Snow stopped to a new low when he brought a coach's mother being sick to argue a loss for his team the Pats. If it's going to be that kind of discussion I'll delete mine

Huh? You brought up Honeycutt so that's personal. So that a new low.
Faceballz Wrote:They have one of those nights every road game, weekend game, holiday break games. The players change but the results and the over all negativity that surrounds this program remains. There's no fire no desire or fight in this program. And you can't blame the kids. KCC athletics department should be ashamed you have failed so many kids by catering to a select few. No accountability no fear of losing your spot and for some no hope of moving up. Teach these kids to be responsible for their actions either you go hard and play for the team or go home.why even have a program and waste all the tax money to go through the motions. You parents that want your children to be successful in the real world in their careers are letting your kids down by not demanding their be changes made. Estill beat you with team work, heart, and pride instilled in the program from the school system coaches and parents. KCC isn't a team it's a group of individuals playing the role they want to play for self interest not for the team. Honeycutt is a good coach let him do his job these kids need a reality check and the parents do to. As coaches it's your job to make the team bond as a unit and play as a unit. Hold them accountable make them earn their minutes. Help them improve their weaknesses and promote their strengths. Demand 110% push them to acheive, and to praise one another. Help them learn from failures and accept their limitations. If any of these kids do make it to the next level their gonna get their feelings hurt. There is a reason Perry Central is in on a different level Napier calls the shots and if u don't like it there's the door and their kids are in the gym earning it as a unit on their own time.Go to a KCC game and watch the parents stare down each other down and clique up and complain. The players run out ready to compete against each other to see who can score the most and make sports overtime. I doubt they even know what team their playing. Winner or losing doesn't matter as long as the we keep our recruiting promises and the in crowd happy with freshly stroked egos it's all good. It's worth 5$ just to watch how people act. But I give another dime to that athletic department. I'm not gonna contribute to a school that promotes in equality and corruption. Knott county is definitely a unique place 90% of the kids raised here have to face a mountain of adversity to succeed

The parents you speak of are ones like Snow
No me and the Doc are not the same person and besides that I'm sure a lot of the people on here don't agree with your way of arguing
Big Hammer Wrote:No me and the Doc are not the same person and besides that I'm sure a lot of the people on here don't agree with your way of arguing

Ok. Once again great game to all that was involved
I too am going to ask the moderators to go back to my original post and his reply and see what they think

I'm a neutral person and this is below the belt. Let's keep personal information off these posts.
No need to try to back up now what you said was terrible. No place for that on here or no place for me. I'll let a moderator decide
Snow Wrote:Lowest of low is commenting on someone that is not here to reply back. I looked in the mirror and I didn't down grade any girls after the lost a game like you. I will not again reply to someone like you that has no class in life. Guys like you drag down everyone

Everyone on here has a team they are for and when their team wins its great and when they lose be ready because they will get attacked. Nobody would ever say anything negative about a kid because it's about the kids. Grow up!!
Yes prayers to coach Honeycutt's family. He's a quality person coach, and educator.
Good win for Brian Hall
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1garsh.jpg] Bolz ole Fatpat been eating crow and its not bad when you add mashed taters with it baby! Looky its all good! Ole Fatpat getting pumped up and packed for the Holiday tater run! No excuses from ole Fatpat brutha! Took a few licks and program be right back on track soon!Honeycutta turning the reigns oer to Tmac,Loco Hays,and Moz baby! Ole Fatpat been meditating on the year and ole Fatpat all about spreading the love bruh! Holiday time and Pats be rolling soon! #roadtripstakecareoflumpsinthetaters More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1gat1i.jpg] Bolz ole Fatpat got a feeling things going to be tateriffic! Like my grammy said You got to pick your spoon up and keep on rolling,life is like a box of taters!!! #ladypatsshortbusrollingon More mash taters please!!!
Keep us updated Fats on the Lady pats and their quest to conquer the west. I would love for them to prove me wrong and start showing some fight and urgency. History isn't on their side when venturing outside of the Morton Combs comfort zone arena especially outside the 14th region. Good luck girls and be safe !!
Estill county no fluke.....great win tonight over LCC