Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill 57 Letcher Central 35
Final from Estill County
Estill is on a role.
Wow what domination over LCC tonight...Estill Girls, Coach Hall and his staff have them playing well. Hope all the mountain people give credit where credit is due......greatgame again girls....
12/20/2016

Estill Co. 57 Letcher Co. Central 35

Letcher Co. Central 9 5 9 12 35
Estill Co. 13 17 15 12 57

Letcher Co. Central -- Hall 20, Caudill 6, Maggard 4, Parks 4, Franklin 1.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/site-services/te...rylink=cpy
Congrats to Estill girls two very good wins, I'd say they are top 5 for sure
12/20/2016

Estill Co. 57
Letcher Co. Central 35

Letcher Co. Central 9 5 9 12 35
Estill Co. 13 17 15 12 57

Letcher Co. Central -- Hall 20, Caudill 6, Maggard 4, Parks 4, Franklin 1.

Estill Co. -- Treadway 10, Bellamy 8, Brewer 15, M. Flynn 11, Danyeur 6, Duechle 7.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/sports/high-scho...rylink=cpy
Snow Wrote:Estill is on a role.
Don't to drink much of the Koop-aid! Lcc lost 20!!! Games last season there not very good at all!!! I'am eager to seem Estill play someone pretty good ! Good luck girls keep up the hard work!!
hillbilly cat Wrote:Don't to drink much of the Koop-aid! Lcc lost 20!!! Games last season there not very good at all!!! I'am eager to seem Estill play someone pretty good ! Good luck girls keep up the hard work!!

They did and they beat Knott Central, the favorite to win region...Don't take away the hard work that Coach Hall and his staff and players put in.
I had Brian Hall all four years as a teacher when he was at Johnson Central.... one of the funniest people I've ever met.

It does my heart good to see his team doing this well.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
hillbilly cat Wrote:Don't to drink much of the Koop-aid! Lcc lost 20!!! Games last season there not very good at all!!! I'am eager to seem Estill play someone pretty good ! Good luck girls keep up the hard work!!
Cat get off LCC. Give Estill some credit.
Estill had good balance scoring in the game, with 15 being the top scorer. That's always nice to have that type of scoring where the defense can't key on one or two important players.

I've said for years that both Estill and Powell are sleeping giants in the region. Their high school enrollments of well over 700 respectively are second only to Perry Central and Letcher Central. Estill has dominated softball in the 14th since they first moved from the 10th Region in 2006, losing only two region titles in that time span. There's no reason they can't do the same in basketball as well.