Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central 62 Belfry 59
Final
Congrats Lady Hawks, big district win.
any stats
Congrats PC
Did this come down to a last second shot?
UH Brittany Manns?
Doesnt she play for MC?
^I edited what I said, I thought I was on the MC/JC thread.
Congrats Lady Hawks
LOL woops it wasnt edited when i read it Smile
but no PC stayed ahead almost the whole game!
Sounds Good.
Big win for PC!
Kayla Lowe had 20
Kayla Ratliff had 15
and that is all i know
Congrats Pike Central
Did Haley play?
Kayla Lowe had 18, I wont wine Belfry didnt play until the last quarter, they came down from double digits and actualy took the lead. Belfry missed a halfcourt shot to tie the game at the end, it was fairly close hit the rim lol.
Belfry Wins Wrote:Kayla Lowe had 18, I wont wine Belfry didnt play until the last quarter, they came down from double digits and actualy took the lead. Belfry missed a halfcourt shot to tie the game at the end, it was fairly close hit the rim lol.
Let's be honest with ourselves here, you know just as well as I do that PC got a little cocky and was thinking that they had it in the bag when they were up by 12 towards the end of the third quarter. It wasn't the fact that Belfry didn't play until the last quarter, it was the fact that PC's defense was outstanding the first 3 quarters. Not trying to be a butthole or anything because I respect you on here because even though you are a Belfry fan, you say alot of good things about PC but you might want to watch how you word stuff because it might bother some of the Belfry girls that you said that they didn't play until the last quarter. It wasn't that they didn't play or even that they didn't play well it's just PC was the better team tonight. Congrats goes out to all the Lady Pirates, Good job by not quitting tonight, you girls showed alot of heart. In a great game like this one I just wish that neither team had to lose.
WTG girls. This was a big win but Belfry is still No. 1 in the district. I think the girls hdad to win by 13 to take over the No. 1 spot. But this was a big win for my girls and I know that they have the potential to play like they did at the beginning of the season. Keep up the good work, keep winning, and try to bring home another District title. Love ya girls.
Congrats P.C.!!!
congrats girls big big big win good job butcher just keep improving and take this into the tournament...
PC_Fan Wrote:WTG girls. This was a big win but Belfry is still No. 1 in the district. I think the girls hdad to win by 13 to take over the No. 1 spot. But this was a big win for my girls and I know that they have the potential to play like they did at the beginning of the season. Keep up the good work, keep winning, and try to bring home another District title. Love ya girls.
what is there a point spread in this district
to answer your question The Fan if i may...If two teams tie in ANY district and those two teams have split their games the team w/ the highest margin of victory takes the # 1 seed while the other will take the 2 seed...So Belfry won by what 12? so Pike Central would have needed a 13 point victory to take the 1 seed unfortunatley they did not...
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:to answer your question The Fan if i may...If two teams tie in ANY district and those two teams have split their games the team w/ the highest margin of victory takes the # 1 seed while the other will take the 2 seed...So Belfry won by what 12? so Pike Central would have needed a 13 point victory to take the 1 seed unfortunatley they did not...

Points have no bearing in a three team district. It's whoever wins last game. Year before last in softball there was major controversy over this with ER, SV and Pikeville.
"If " teams voted to seed...four or more team districts are left up to districts to determine tiebreakers...bad rules by KHSAA here.
I know in the 57th they go to a coin flip.
Tin Cup Wrote:Points have no bearing in a three team district. It's whoever wins last game. Year before last in softball there was major controversy over this with ER, SV and Pikeville.

I beg to differ. It is by points. It was stated in the local newspaper that PC would have to win by 13 to take the #1 seed in the district. They didn't and now they are the #2 seed. It has been that way ever since they went to the 3 team district.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:to answer your question The Fan if i may...If two teams tie in ANY district and those two teams have split their games the team w/ the highest margin of victory takes the # 1 seed ..
to retort if I MAY its not that way in EVERY district Magoffin and Johnson Central flip a coin last year
No it is not that way in every district. In the 60th, the #1 seed is determined by point differential in head-to-head play.
oh my bed well thats how 60th is lol
oh my bad well thats how 60th is lol
The Fan Wrote:to retort if I MAY its not that way in EVERY district Magoffin and Johnson Central flip a coin last year

Magoffin has a four team district...now five