Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harrison County and Middlesboro At Camp!
Playing each other at UVA Wise. Will both teams skip there scrimmages?
Man why don't you shut the hell up! I've got a stack of money that says their not breaking any laws. And if you wanna meet at KFC I'll drive your dumbass to where you say their at and show you! And if it costs them 1,000 to get out of a scrimmage hell I'll give them the money so know it all need to get your facts straight before you ruin a reputation, not that your intelligent level goes that high.
Trying to figure out why its so important to Truthhurts that two teams are at camp in Wise? Why is it of concern to you?
Mr. Wales it is clear that some people (truthbutthurts) need to tear down other people, teams, schools, etc to make themselves feel relevant. Even at the cost of KHSAA sanctions or worse. It is clear also he has a burning hatred of somebody in the crater!!!
Truthhurts Wrote:Playing each other at UVA Wise. Will both teams skip there scrimmages?

You lost all credibility when you threw in Bourbon Co and admitted you had just heard that and wasn't for sure.
Your CNN.
It's a valid question, if it's true.

Anyone able to verify one way or the other?
Trashtalker Wrote:Man why don't you shut the hell up! I've got a stack of money that says their not breaking any laws. And if you wanna meet at KFC I'll drive your dumbass to where you say their at and show you! And if it costs them 1,000 to get out of a scrimmage hell I'll give them the money so know it all need to get your facts straight before you ruin a reputation, not that your intelligent level goes that high.

True or not who cares. From what I am hearing we need all the work we can get so I'll take it. I'm just curious as to who's reputation you are referring to? I'm not sure how you could further damage any reputations on our end. I think at this point the reps are what they are. Go jackets!