• 19(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 2017
Needing to get my game face on.:biglmao:
64SUR Wrote:Needing to get my game face on.:biglmao:

I thought it was in the logo.
A Corbin and Belfry rematch this November should be more interesting.
I was down in town earlier and noticed they look to be installing the new scoreboard. They had two giant red beams buried into the ground behind the hedges to the left of the post office end goalposts.
Texans_99 Wrote:A Corbin and Belfry rematch this November should be more interesting.

How could it possible get more interesting than last year? That game was great! Now if you talking about the outcome, then yes, that's possible.
#55PirateFan Wrote:How could it possible get more interesting than last year? That game was great! Now if you talking about the outcome, then yes, that's possible.

maybe their defense is better.
Is the Rice kid still playing? Heard rumors of a new kid who moved to town thats going to help, not sure if true or not though.
The Outsider Wrote:Is the Rice kid still playing? Heard rumors of a new kid who moved to town thats going to help, not sure if true or not though.

Please keep the new kid stuff quiet, JJ will get on a rant about recruiting and it will take a week to get him back on topix.
insideinfo Wrote:Please keep the new kid stuff quiet, JJ will get on a rant about recruiting and it will take a week to get him back on topix.

You almost bored me to sleep .
fence jumper Wrote:If Taylor can't go maybe Estep will fill the void, but Taylor should be good to go

Word is that Estep is out for a few games as well as taylor. Who is the 4th team QB just in case he is needed?
the inter squad game last night at Corbin the receivers looked really good, #19 looked very impressive I think he is a sophomore named Whine.
Corbin offense will be wham bam thank you ma'am by air :football: or ground :runtouchd in 2017.
64SUR Wrote:Corbin offense will be wham bam thank you ma'am by air :football: or ground :runtouchd in 2017.

What about the defense? steel curtain ?
pjdoug Wrote:what about the defense? Steel curtain ?

lol
I'm sure they will be good enough to beat Whitley plhoe
The Outsider Wrote:Word is that Estep is out for a few games as well as taylor. Who is the 4th team QB just in case he is needed?

Is Estep the kid who committed to play baseball at UK? I hope it's not serious!
Bobcat4years Wrote:I'm sure they will be good enough to beat Whitley plhoe

and your kitty cats?
15-0
State Champs
Best Coach in the State.
CA3 Wrote:15-0
State Champs
Best Coach in the State.

:biglmao:Confusednicker:Confusednicker::thatsfunn:hilarious: :hilarious: :lmao::welcome::hilarious::hilarious: :nope: :BigLaugh::BigLaugh:
CA3 Wrote:15-0
State Champs
Best Coach in the State.

One thing for sure is corbin could be state champs but they won't be 15-0.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:One thing for sure is corbin could be state champs but they won't be 15-0.

Same ol song and dance the State Championship runs through Belfry (5 in a roll)
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Same ol song and dance the State Championship runs through Belfry (5 in a roll)

I'm sure that you meant to say West Virginia .
pjdoug Wrote:I'm sure that you meant to say West Virginia .

No, I ment Kentucky State Championship you know no wait a minute you don't know maybe one day you will
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:No, I ment Kentucky State Championship you know no wait a minute you don't know maybe one day you will

West Virginians should be playing for the West Virginia state championship :truestory:
pjdoug Wrote:West Virginians should be playing for the West Virginia state championship :truestory:

Now I know why you always try to talk about everything but football it's because you don't know anything about football so you always try to change it to something else true story
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Now I know why you always try to talk about everything but football it's because you don't know anything about football so you always try to change it to something else true story

I know plenty about football and truth. some people don't like the latter.
pjdoug Wrote:I know plenty about football and truth. some people don't like the latter.

Why don't you start your own thread and talk about that garbage if you have to keep bringing it up.
The Outsider Wrote:Why don't you start your own thread and talk about that garbage if you have to keep bringing it up.

I' will start a thread when I feel like it. until then you can start your own so you can whine and cry.
pjdoug Wrote:I know plenty about football and truth. some people don't like the latter.

I'm going to go down and watch the pigskin classic come on over and we can talk some football and hopefully watch some decent football that way you can convince me what you know
Bobcat4years Wrote:I'm sure they will be good enough to beat Whitley plhoe

Keep wearing the red. You have giving all your blue away. Why not just change accounts?
  •  Previous
  • 19(current)
  • Next