•  Previous
  • 15(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 2017
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Now it comes out.
I criticized your little buddy.

I will spell it out for the illierate, You watched Greer, I worked with the other two, and Greer has to be , by far, the best choice. He knows twice the football as the others together. Behavior is what most look for.
PRIDE101 Wrote:I will spell it out for the illierate, You watched Greer, I worked with the other two, and Greer has to be , by far, the best choice. He knows twice the football as the others together. Behavior is what most look for.

:nope::dontthink
My boy played for both Greer and Mills. Neither one of them are Dudley as a head coach. But both are awesome coaches. Both of them know defense and both are great guys. Corbin is lucky to have those 2!
64SUR Wrote:2017 Corbin Football Schedule

08-18-17 Whitley County (Away)
08-25-17 Alcoa Tn ( Home ) 3A Tn State Champs
09-01-17 Pulaski County ( Home) 5A State Runner up
09-08-17 Beechwood ( Away ) 1A State Champs
09-15-17 (Open )
09-22-17 Mayfield ( Neutral Site )
09-29-17 McCreary County ( Home )
10-06-17 Jackson County ( Away )
10-13-17 Bell County ( Away )
10-20-17 Casey County ( Home )
10-27-17 Knox Central ( Home )

:Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead

10-06-17 Jackson County has now been moved to ( Home Game ) :truestory:
Khsaa says that Corbin plays Whitley on the 19th. Is this correct?
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Khsaa says that Corbin plays Whitley on the 19th. Is this correct?

I hope this is true. If it is I'm going to this game seeing how I won't get another chance to see Corbin play this year unless they and Belfry both make it to the Semi's. Hope it's true.
#55PirateFan Wrote:I hope this is true. If it is I'm going to this game seeing how I won't get another chance to see Corbin play this year unless they and Belfry both make it to the Semi's. Hope it's true.

Corbin plays Alcoa on Aug. 26 On Saturday Belfry plays Huntington on Aug. 25 at least that's what the KHSAA's schedule says the schedule 64 posted on here has got Corbin playing on the 25th also so I don't know
Corbin plays on Saturday for sure
If their playing on Saturday then I'm defiantly making the trip to check them out.
fence jumper Wrote:Corbin plays on Saturday for sure

Well in that case I will make that trip and watch this one I've always wanted to see Alcoa play I used to work with a couple of guys and that's all they talked about is Alcoa so hopefully I can watch them play
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Corbin plays Alcoa on Aug. 26 On Saturday Belfry plays Huntington on Aug. 25 at least that's what the KHSAA's schedule says the schedule 64 posted on here has got Corbin playing on the 25th also so I don't know

Corbin vs Alcoa game will be play on the 26th. What time I have no clue. :welcome: Belfry fans
64SUR Wrote:Corbin vs Alcoa game will be play on the 26th. What time I have no clue. :welcome: Belfry fans

The schedule says 7:45 I've always wanted to watch them play the last time they play a Ky team they destroyed Bell in 09" 42 to 14 and Bell went 10-1 that season
Corbin vs Alcoa is on Saturday for sure. Tue schedule says 7:45 but don't be surprised if it get pushed a little. Knox central and Danville play in the game before it. Should be a great day of football!!
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Corbin vs Alcoa is on Saturday for sure. Tue schedule says 7:45 but don't be surprised if it get pushed a little. Knox central and Danville play in the game before it. Should be a great day of football!!

I'll probably leave a little early so I can watch the first game to I haven't watched Danville in years it should be a great weekend of football
Corbin is at Whitley on the 19th according to the khsaa site which is saturday.
Itd be cool if they could get a bowl game together with Williamsburg playing somebody like south before hand every year, but it would only work with turf which I hope they both stay away from
You can play two games on a natural surface. Corbin field is natural and the pigskin has two games every year. I think that's a great idea though. I'd also like to see a traveling trophy introduced. That's just me though.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Alcoa, and Mayfield could be two losses but Pulaski is down you won't have a problem with them Beechwood will be a good game until halftime there a good 1A School but like us and Pikeville you wear them out and after halftime there done and the rest of the schedule you'll have no problem

If you think the Mayfield game could be a loss for Corbin, I'd say the same for the Corbin vs Beechwood game. I'd expect Beechwood to not be any more "done" as you say after half than Mayfield. Beechwood, and Mayfield are very similar enrollment, number on team, and depth wise. People don't give Beechwood enough respect. They where young last year, and still won championship #12.
killbilly usmc Wrote:If you think the Mayfield game could be a loss for Corbin, I'd say the same for the Corbin vs Beechwood game. I'd expect Beechwood to not be any more "done" as you say after half than Mayfield. Beechwood, and Mayfield are very similar enrollment, number on team, and depth wise. People don't give Beechwood enough respect. They where young last year, and still won championship #12.

I don't know much about Beechwood they could very well be a lot better this year Corbin could have there hands full and yes I think Mayfield we'll still be Mayfield
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:I'll probably leave a little early so I can watch the first game to I haven't watched Danville in years it should be a great weekend of football

Me and Ethan will more than likely be going to these games. If you need a ride let me know.
#55piratefan Wrote:me and ethan will more than likely be going to these games. If you need a ride let me know.

10-4
#55PirateFan Wrote:Me and Ethan will more than likely be going to these games. If you need a ride let me know.

Can I go? lol
killbilly usmc Wrote:If you think the Mayfield game could be a loss for Corbin, I'd say the same for the Corbin vs Beechwood game. I'd expect Beechwood to not be any more "done" as you say after half than Mayfield. Beechwood, and Mayfield are very similar enrollment, number on team, and depth wise. People don't give Beechwood enough respect. They where young last year, and still won championship #12.

They are Tigers and you're gonna hear them roar. stick a fork in em'. The fat lady is already sangin ' .
pjdoug Wrote:Can I go? lol

You sure can buddy. I'd never turn down a fellow football fan. I'll even buy you something to eat. We all may talk smack and disagree but it's all in fun and for the love of our team.
pjdoug Wrote:Can I go? lol

Only if you bring your on car seat. :lmao:
64SUR Wrote:Only if you bring your on car seat. :lmao:

it would take an awful big car seat Smile
Who does Corbin scrimmage this year and what are the day/time? Also, anybody have any information as far as 7-on-7 goes?
What is Noah Taylor's status? Who will be the backup QB if he is not fully recovered from his knee injury?
If Taylor can't go maybe Estep will fill the void, but Taylor should be good to go
Please tell me Corbin's QB is a senior this year. I think he has played for 7 seasons now! He is like a bad case of athlete's feet that won't go away for my Bobcats!
40 more days Whitley County :mop::mop::mop:
  •  Previous
  • 15(current)
  • Next